Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim (12480 Views)

Tinubus Terrible Mistakes Plunged Nigerians Into Misery Says By Sagay / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by joeyswift(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bros Hashim we already know that. Just look at most of the apc states, they are poverty stricken.from those carrying plates on the streets to those pushing carts to the brown roofs,it just goes on
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by Realname: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
[s]
lionness:
PDP with looting and stealing.
[/s]

Will you shut up and go to the kitchen

1 Like

Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
joeyswift:
Bros Hashim we already know that. Just look at most of the apc states, they are poverty stricken.from those carrying plates on the streets to those pushing carts to the brown roofs,it just goes on

Hum
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by gamaliel9: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
In my local government in Enugu State,i have not seen this party s office..or any person belonging to the party....why do Parties begin from President why not State governorship?
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by gratiaeo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Everything about APC is awkward. Truly there is hunger in the land.
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Atiku na big thief
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by presidentatiku1: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
We know this, Atiku has alot to do when he emerge as our president. Buhari again? Never
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by presidentatiku1: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
OgogoroFreak:
Atiku na big thief

Buhari na bigest thief with the way he manage our economy
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
SPOT-ON! THE REDUNDANT SADIST /LIFELESS ANSCESTOR IS THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
presidentatiku1:
[color=#990000][/color]

Buhari na bigest thief with the way he manage our economy
yes, Buhari no good too. We want someone that is not Atiku and Buhari.
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Apc needs deliverance definitely and Pdp/Atiku will deliver them by send buhari back to Daura to retire. Then Apc will be ok.
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by EDOLUWA: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
The slogan of APC is CHAIN . People thought it was CHANGE

Kilodeee
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
EDOLUWA:

Kilodeee
na so e be oo
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by SeriouslySense(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
AAC
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by SeriouslySense(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nigerians have voted for their presidential candidate and they endorse AAC, Omoyele Sowore, to see this video, check youtube, type the following
​"Nigerians in diaspora endorse Omoyele Sowore for President as Sowore floor Atiku, Buhari, others"

follow NELSON M46664, subscribe and hit the bell for updates
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by 100IY3S(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Another scammer like bullhari from the end of the year party only atiku have what it takes to obliterate bullhari and a p cheat
they all same thing
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by osuofia2(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
tesppidd:
When looters have no more money to steal they come up with all forms of narrative.

Since the 90's Nigerians have been living below the poverty line,

Nigerians live in less than $1 a day according to the U.N.

No but everything was brought by Buhari.

Sharia, Boko haram and herdsmen killed hundreds of thousands in the 90's and early 2000. No but they say killings in Nigeria were brought by Buhari.

Job seekers who haven't been able to get jobs for over 10 years blame it on Buhari.

Even a man who cannot impregnate his wife blames it on Buhari.

Nothing anybody can do about it,

Buhari till 2023.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by LOWPEAK: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
God bless you for saying the truth o..... We need people with such guts....
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by kingharzy: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
lionness:

Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
tesppidd:
When looters have no more money to steal they come up with all forms of narrative.

Since the 90's Nigerians have been living below the poverty line,

Nigerians live in less than $1 a day according to the U.N.

No but everything was brought by Buhari.

Sharia, Boko haram and herdsmen killed hundreds of thousands in the 90's and early 2000. No but they say killings in Nigeria were brought by Buhari.

Job seekers who haven't been able to get jobs for over 10 years blame it on Buhari.

Even a man who cannot impregnate his wife blames it on Buhari.

Nothing anybody can do about it,

Buhari till 2023.

Who is in the picture below?

Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by tesppidd: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Who is in the picture below?
Wow,

Semi illiterates are too many in nigeria.

So an article written for a newswatch magazine automatically translates to a conviction or the truth abi?

Have you not seen magazines and newspapers carry news and stories that turn out to be false upon investigation?

Instead of showing me a conviction you are showing me a magazine front cover?

Why are you people so dull?
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by tesppidd: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
osuofia2:

Mumu
So who wrote this?

Your ancestors or your pastor?
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by AdonaiAluminium: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
The Have convenant with killing and blood shed too

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services etc
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
tesppidd:
Wow,

Semi illiterates are too many in nigeria.

So an article written for a newswatch magazine automatically translates to a conviction or the truth abi?

Have you not seen magazines and newspapers carry news and stories that turn out to be false upon investigation?

Instead of showing me a conviction you are showing me a magazine front cover?

Why are you people so dull?

Apart from what you read in the papers and see on TV, have or can you prove the people you say are looters are really guilty? How many are in jail for corruption?

My point is summed up in my signature.
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by watchindelta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't care where u come from. All I need is Nigeria light to be fix gram. Anytime I came to that Country na darkness bullshit.
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by staytravel: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Na real blood covenant dem follow poverty enter. APC ! SCAM!!!

Real!
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by MENTORCH(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
lionness:

Who told you APC don’t loot, they are all hypocrites in that party. They claim PDP looted but if a strong PDP looting member wants to decamp to their party they will embrace him properly.
Re: APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency / Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems / 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.