Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration (2342 Views)

Photo Comparison. Tinubu Lagos Rally Vs Peter Obi FESTAC Rally / "N107bn Was Stolen By Previous Administration" - Governor Matawalle / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by poscabafash: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
This picture will definitely colour your thoughts and help you in voting the right and best man for the job.

See the picture below;

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Except that, we now have more people who can't feed and lot more people without jobs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Watch Children of hate come to castigate you soon...as if they are suffering from selective Amnesial

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Except that, we now have more people who can't feed and lot more people without jobs.

The same issue was caused by your adorable PDP. Instead of giving the guy a chance to stabilize the rot, you are intrested in returning the problem creator PDP. do you know aw many people lost their Job during PDP? Banking sector is what you should ask

I remembered being literarily afraid of driving through third mainland bridge cos Boko Haram promised to bomb it. You people should just av a rethink

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by SOFTENGR: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Petrol: Before 87Naira
Now 45Naira
US$ before 190Naira
Now 1Naira
Rice. Before 8000Naira
Now 4500Naira

grin grin grin
OP is the greatest comedian of our time.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Are You saying bubu has only worked in this three places only?

That's an indictment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by ShySteady(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
They have come with their usual propaganda.

Buhari has performed to the best of his abilities and this we appreciate. But with the vast potentials in human resources we have in this country, we believe the president can do better.

Therefore, we want to change him by every means within our collective will, albeit legitimately.

We want a leader who can bring us all together as one, not a president who will run his mouth and divide us along political, religious and tribal lines by uncouth utterances.

We want a leader who will believe in our youths as leaders of tomorrow. Not one who will install his cronies in juiciest positions in Nigeria.

A leader who has the ability to create jobs, and not create huge gap in the unemployment market.

We do not want a leader whose greatest personal achievement as president is a Honorary WAEC Certificate!

Vote out Buhari in 2019 to increase the lifespan of the average Nigerian...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Petrol: Before 87Naira
Now 45Naira
US$ before 190Naira
Now 1Naira
Rice. Before 8000Naira
Now 4500Naira

grin grin grin
OP is the greatest comedian of our time.

How much was crude oil price before him 114USD and when Buhari came 29USD... you people should learn basic economics before you make comments on internet smh �‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by JoanHicks(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
poscabafash:
This picture will definitely colour your thoughts and help you in voting the right and best man for the job.

See the picture below;

Is that all in 3 years??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by chicoMX(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
ShySteady:
They have come with their usual propaganda.

Buhari has performed to the best of his abilities and this we appreciate. But with the vast potentials in human resources we have in this country, we believe the president can do better.

Therefore, we want to change him by every means within our collective will, albeit legitimately.

We want a leader who can bring us all together as one, not a president who will run his mouth and divide us along political, religious and tribal lines by uncouth utterances.

We want a leader who will believe in our youths as leaders of tomorrow. Not one who will install his cronies in juiciest positions in Nigeria.

A leader who has the ability to create jobs, and not create huge gap in the unemployment market.

We do not want a leader whose greatest personal achievement as president is a Honorary WAEC Certificate!

Vote out Buhari in 2019 to increase the lifespan of the average Nigerian...

You deserve a cold bottle of Heineken and a plate of Nkwobi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
poscabafash:

See the picture below;
Comedian of the year. Next year will shock you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by poscabafash: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc OAM4J
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Omololu001: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
JoanHicks:

Is that all in 3 years??
what are the achievement of PDP in 16 years?
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Itulah(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
patani:

How much was crude oil price before him 114USD and when Buhari came 29USD... you people should learn basic economics before you make comments on internet smh �‍♀️

You are the one that needs to learn basic economics and stop making senseless contribution on public forum; you are only exposing your ignorance.

Nigeria economic growth is not centered or dependent on crude oil alone, there's oil and none oil revenue. None oil includes: Indirect taxes, Excise duties, Customer duties, Sales tax etc.
By estimate, oil contribute just 22% to national growth and when you factor out cost of production and other expenses what is remitted is far lesser than 10%. This has been the case since 1970, in fact it became worse as at 2012 to 1st Qtr of 2015.
https://nigerianfinder.com/sources-of-government-revenue-in-nigeria/
https://theglobaleconomy.com/Nigeria/Oil_revenue/

You should ask your Buhari that keep feeding you with lies oil this oil that what they are doing with all the billions they are raking in with the introduction of N50 stamp duty charges on every bank transactions (CBN new policy 2016) https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/n50-stamp-duty-on-transactions-salary-accounts-exempted-says-cbn/amp/

Information has it that your government are making close to N540m every single hour on stamp duties alone. Other high taxes introduced by this government that suddenly made life unbearable is a story for another day.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Itulah:

You are the one that needs to learn basic economics and stop making senseless contribution on public forum; you are only exposing your ignorance.

Nigeria economic growth is not centered or dependent on crude oil alone, there's oil and none oil revenue. None oil includes: Indirect taxes, Excise duties, Customer duties, Sales tax etc.
By estimate, oil contribute just 22% to national growth and when you factor out cost of production and other expenses what is remitted is far lesser than 10%. This has been the case since 1970, in fact it became worse as at 2012 to 1st Qtr of 2015.
https://nigerianfinder.com/sources-of-government-revenue-in-nigeria/
https://theglobaleconomy.com/Nigeria/Oil_revenue/

You should ask your Buhari that keep feeding you with lies oil this oil that what they are doing with all the billions they are raking in with the introduction of N50 stamp duty charges on every bank transactions (CBN new policy 2016) https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/n50-stamp-duty-on-transactions-salary-accounts-exempted-says-cbn/amp/

Information has it that your government are making close to N540m every single hour on stamp duties alone. Other high taxes introduced by this government that suddenly made life unbearable is a story for another day.

I don’t have time to respond to your senseless post. However, if you claim to know. What is the contribution of oil to your GDP?? Answer that first then we can have sensible conversation.
You say Nigerian economy is not only about oil( I laugh in Swahili about your ignorance). Have you looked at statistics of export import bill for Nigeria as a nation? You will feel sorry for your country if you have the figures with oil export removed.
You also claim there is stamp duty.. how sad when you guys type gibberish on the internet without brain. Aw come you are not aware there is a court order stopping banks from remitting stamp duty to FG?. That I am sure cos I have the CBN circular preventing banks from remitting it to FG until the court case had been finalized.
for your information, if oil dries up today Nigeria is doomed. Aw many Nigerian pay taxes? There is VAT in our constitution, how many company truly remit VAT. How do you want a country to function when enemy of state like you don’t belive things have to be stuctured properly before we make progress. Keep deceiving yourself about Atiku coming to fix your problem.. I am out of your shit hole, you guys can mess it up the way you like...

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by SOFTENGR: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
patani:

I only discuss with learned people. Not your type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Itulah(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Honestly, that patani or whatever he calls himself, is as dumb as hell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Itulah(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
patani:

I don’t have time to respond to your senseless post. However, if you claim to know. What is the contribution of oil to your GDP?? Answer that first then we can have sensible conversation.
You say Nigerian economy is not only about oil( I laugh in Swahili about your ignorance). Have you looked at statistics of export import bill for Nigeria as a nation? You will feel sorry for your country if you have the figures with oil export removed.
You also claim there is stamp duty.. how sad when you guys type gibberish on the internet without brain. Aw come you are not aware there is a court order stopping banks from remitting stamp duty to FG?. That I am sure cos I have the CBN circular preventing banks from remitting it to FG until the court case had been finalized.
for your information, if oil dries up today Nigeria is doomed. Aw many Nigerian pay taxes? There is VAT in our constitution, how many company truly remit VAT. How do you want a country to function when enemy of state like you don’t belive things have to be stuctured properly before we make progress. Keep deceiving yourself about Atiku coming to fix your problem.. I am out of your shit hole, you guys can mess it up the way you like...

You have a big problem grandpa patani. Oil oil oil come and drink na....Ethiopia as a country, are they not surviving without oil? And even doing better than your sorry ass country. The Niger and Benue bridge wasn't funded by oil proceed but cocoa export. What is it with you and oil?
You are hanging around Niger board and bragging about out of the country, I feel sorry for you. Beware of land mines. Foool

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by SOFTENGR: 4:48am On Nov 05, 2018
Itulah:

You have a big problem grandpa patani. Oil oil oil come and drink na....Ethiopia as a country, are they not surviving without oil? And even doing better than your sorry ass country. The Niger and Benue bridge wasn't funded by oil proceed but cocoa export. What is it with you and oil?
You are hanging around Niger board and bragging about out of the country, I feel sorry for you. Beware of land mines. Foool
This patani looks like one of those guys being paid 10k per month to showcase their ignorance on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by deltaisgreat: 5:03am On Nov 05, 2018
patani:

that's even why he should have reduced fuel pump price and not increase it to the sky and subjected us to to much sufferings like it is today in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Thats what you people say when you run out of idea. Not realizing your reasoning were flawed initially...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2018
deltaisgreat:
that's even why he should have reduced fuel pump price and not increase it to the sky and subjected us to to much sufferings like it is today in Nigeria

This is why I get dismayed when I see some comments on here. The oil price was fluctuating between 29 and 32USD and the calculation at this time came to about 96NGN(Fot importation freight and staff cost for filling stations) that was where the price fix on 97NGN came from. Trust me, when u calculate fuel price in USA currently, it come to about 550NGN per litter, South Africa 522NGN, Canada 580NGN... Trust me, the 97NGN is a political price, buhari himself knows that the actual cost of fuel can not be used for retail price at the moment due to purchasing power...
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by gentlegenius(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2018
poscabafash:

See the picture below;

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by allthingsgood: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Op don't bother with convincing wailing ipob morons. Those once are already spiritually dead! Dumb and daft walking corpses

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:

This patani looks like one of those guys being paid 10k per month to showcase their ignorance on social media.

lol, paid 10K to post on Nairaland..Eeya!! I feel sorry for your thinking..So everyone with logical fact is being paid 10K...This is why Nigeria can not develop..People like you are delusional and emotional about everything and thats why you will remain unemployable

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by aolawale025: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Are those important indices to measure progress in Nigeria? How about jobs

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Cantonese: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Omololu001:
what are the achievement of PDP in 16 years?

1. Stability after military regime
2. Stability in governance
3. GSM
4. Stability with banks. Today bank alerts, etc.
5. Job creation
6. GDP biggest in Africa
7. Food on the table
8. Stable naira/price of goods
9. Nothing like body language
10. Freedom of speech
11. Political tolerance
12. Industries boomed
13. Favourable climate for investments
14. Roads
15. Railway
16. Housing
17. Privatisation
18. EFCC/ICPC
19. Discovery of El Rufai, Oby Ezekwesili, Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Nuhu Ribadu, etc
20. Equal participation
21. Peaceful hand over of power
22. A lot of the above like GSM, etc achieved in the first four years of Obasanjo government. Oil prices revolved at between 20 - 30 dollars in PDP's first four years. External reserves emptied by Abacha.
23. Debt relief under Okonjo Iweala.
24. Drug regulation by Dora Akunyili.
25. Effective EFCC by Nuhu Ribadu

Please list the achievements of APC in the last 3 years aside from the request for Nigerians to co -operate, wait, antagonism, etc. Or should I list them for you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by SOFTENGR: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
patani:

lol, paid 10K to post on Nairaland..Eeya!! I feel sorry for your thinking..So everyone with logical fact is being paid 10K...This is why Nigeria can not develop..People like you are delusional and emotional about everything and thats why you will remain unemployable
Don't finish your data now. Remember your next #10k pay is month end. grin grin grin
Better still, look for a decent job to do. BMC no be work, na cur se.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Hiploko(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Cantonese:

1. Stability after military regime
2. Stability in governance
3. GSM
4. Stability with banks. Today bank alerts, etc.
5. Job creation
6. GDP biggest in Africa
7. Food on the table
8. Stable naira/price of goods
9. Nothing like body language
10. Freedom of speech
11. Political tolerance
12. Industries boomed
13. Favourable climate for investments
14. Roads
15. Railway
16. Housing
17. Privatisation
18. EFCC/ICPC
19. Discovery of El Rufai, Oby Ezekwesili, Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Nuhu Ribadu, etc
20. Equal participation
21. Peaceful hand over of power
22. A lot of the above like GSM, etc achieved in the first four years of Obasanjo government. Oil prices revolved at between 20 - 30 dollars in PDP's first four years. External reserves emptied by Abacha.
23. Debt relief under Okonjo Iweala.
24. Drug regulation by Dora Akunyili.
25. Effective EFCC by Nuhu Ribadu

Please list the achievements of APC in the last 3 years aside from the request for Nigerians to co -operate, wait, antagonism, etc. Or should I list them for you?
Best comment of the year. Please go to any bank and withdraw any amount you want... Bill on me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The NJC suspended Justice salami before jonathan sack / Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) / Former Petroleum Minister Spotted In London And She Did This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.