Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader (27135 Views)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Dkmngr: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party’s five House of Representatives members from Ekiti State have expressed confidence in the leadership of the Chief Gboyega Oguntuase-led Exco of the party.

They, therefore, dissociated themselves from the Saturday meeting of some stakeholders, which installed Senate Minority Leader, Biodun Olujimi as state leader.

The House of Representatives members, Kehinde Agboola (Ekiti North I), Thaddeus Aina (Ekiti North II), Ayo Oladimeji (Ekiti Central I), Segun Adekola (Ekiti South I) and Akin Awodumila (Ekiti South II), in a joint statement on Sunday reiterated their loyalty to former Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

“There is no leadership vacuum in the PDP in Ekiti State, those desperate for political leadership should wait for their time”, they said.

“While we agree that individuals or groups have rights to hold meetings, we are miffed that Senator Olujimi was taking her selfish agenda of collapsing the party structures to the extreme.

“We were not consulted before the meeting was held and most of those who attended the meeting were those who worked against our party in the July 14 governorship election.

“Some of them were even governorship candidates of other parties, and collectively, they could not get up to 1,000 votes in the election.

“Also, leaders like Chief Bola Olu-Oju who attended the meeting innocently have started dissociating themselves from its outcome and by Saturday, this week, a proper meeting of stakeholders will be held in the State.

“Most importantly, is Senator Olujimi also claiming leadership of the PDP in the South-west since she is the ranking elected official in Ekiti State and the South-West?”

“We therefore call on our party members and teeming supporters to disregard the meeting and its outcome, bearing in mind that it was a gathering of dissidents”.

READ MORE NEWS VIA >>> https://dkmngr.com/ekiti-pdp-reps-react-to-sack-of-fayose-as-state-leader/

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by ozo13(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmm.iberiberism
We HV a long way to go in Nigeria with this crop of politicians
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good DEVELOPMENT.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by collinometricx: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
One down
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Greatest Yoruba politician

I love fayose

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by BruncleZuma: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by dadebayo1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Individual interest... Imbeberism grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by MrThisandthat(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by SIMPLYkush: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
fvck buhari
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Questionable source, if I may say. Like, WTF is dkr

Anyway, the world is like a stage. When your time is done, if you do not leave the stage, the stage will leave you. Nothing surprising.
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Jestin: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
This county mata don reach my throat
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by maestroferdi: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
APC brood of vipers trying to make mountain out of a mole hill.

Fayose is no longer a political office holder in Ekiti State so what is the distraction about exactly?
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by TheMoniker: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sacking oshoko from pdp is like sacking Buhari from apc. No matter how insane and insensitive they are, they are the backbone of both parties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by hardywaltz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
They will soon blame it on APC

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by AdonaiAluminium: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
They should be busy doing everything to strengthen the party in Ekiti and to to play stupid politics now, 2019 is around the corner

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets, water collector systems, roofing and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by hisexcellency34: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fake leader with no electoral value

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by dan900(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
this man sef. very funny. it is well.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by goslowgoslow(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
fvck buhari
Bleep Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by richidinho(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
ok
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Jh0wsef(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok.

Are you an entrepreneur? get classic logos to speak for you at low rates wink

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by LegitHustler: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fayose na ex co now
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by ozo13(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Everyone is a chemical reactant.
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by deafeyez: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
We must unit as we Atikulate.

Any form of division in PDP is strongly rejected.

Fayose Peter the rock remains our leader.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by ayourbamie: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fayose never saw this coming.

Instead of them supporting him in this trying time, they're hanging him out dry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Dannybammz: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by 46O1CE: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Greatest Yoruba politician

I love fayose
Ipob

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Over to Senator Biodun Olujimi.
Re: Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader by Laju1234: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] / Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police / Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.