Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) (57176 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by tee4naija(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
I have always preached against the service of underaged house maids. It is not only illegal but also ungodly. The way and manner some employers of such kids segregate them from the members of thier families can be so wicked and callous.
How on earth would you cook good for your own kids and serve your house maid with food you can't even give to your dog?
They are also humans with dignity. If you must engage them, be ready to treat them the same way with your own children.
Say NO to child trafficking!
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Welldone, the feminist are winning the war on man terror, last night it was one mad woman from markurdi who slaughtered her 3 children and husband, now a young teenager has decided to fumigate her family because of afonja soup.

Welldone, them feminists will be very proud of ya.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by darlenese(f): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
reminds me of my classmate in secondary school, this girl will prepare meal for the family and she will be asked to eat garri and groundnut. , whenever new soup is prepared she would be asked to continue eating the old soup that has no meat, intact she never ate a freshly prepared food in that house, one day she intentionally broke a plate full of food, when her aunt asked her to dish the entire pot of fried rice for her kids and husband leaving her with nothing to eat.

my point is this, we may call her evil, but have u pondered about what led her to perpetuate this evil?

same guardian are wicked. what is food,

1 Like

Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Some families will engage minors in slave labour and bring out monsters in them. If we examine this case, we'll realize that this is not a case of being denied vegetable soup but more of a case of snapping after constant maltreatment. Stop employing underaged helps, don't bring in someone else's child if you can't love them like yours.

1 Like

Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by JBoss25(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kylekent59:
Why didn't they give her" Efo Riro" to eat?

Every other persons might be seeing this as 6 but am seeing it as 9. That you are right doesn't mean am wrong.

This is wickedness of the highest order. She must have been maltreated by them, now she has no other option to poisoning them.

Had it been she was treated with care, all these shits wouldn't have happened. Sometimes we bring problems to ourselves.

Quote me to receive sense if you can't reason well.
you're very stupid
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by stephnie44(f): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
But let me ask.didnt they notice it from d taste day d chemical was there?
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Efo riro is synonymous to the Yoruba and to think of it this happen in the West,kill sele awon eyon mi av you people copied Benue with poisoning of food
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
quentin06:
Welldone, the feminist are winning the war on man terror, last night it was one mad woman from markurdi who slaughtered her 3 children and husband, now a young teenager has decided to fumigate her family because of afonja soup.

Welldone, them feminists will be very proud of ya.
really proud
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

A young lady has reportedly poisoned a Family of Five for refusing to give her "Efo Riro" to eat.

PoliticsNGR gathered from the social media page of an Eyewitness, Chikezie Dozie, that one person has died from the poisoning.

The girl used a pesticide to poison a meal served to members of the family. The remaining four are currently battling for their lives in an undisclosed hospital.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/girl-poisons-family-five-refusing-give-efo-riro-eat-photos/

cc: lalasticlala

Nigerian bloggers n lies.

1 Like

Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Topmaike007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kylekent59:

Every other persons might be seeing this as 6 but am seeing it as 9. That you are right doesn't mean am wrong.

This is wickedness of the highest order. She must have been maltreated by them, now she has no other option to poisoning them.

Had it been she was treated with care, all these shits wouldn't have happened. Sometimes we bring problems to ourselves.

I know but at least the girl would have trend with caution
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by buchai: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
pls can someone tell me the meaning of Efo riro?
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Harry00(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
see her head MuMu
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Mankosi: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Evil child
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
bravojohny:
People say walking on water is a miracle, but to me living peacefully on earth is the real miracle

May our troubles be like the old man's teeth...few and far between
.. Oboy,the shayo don do nah. People should learn to treat their maids the same way they treat their children.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by dotunbidemi: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by ultimatekint(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Send her to daura, her daddy is waiting for her.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Curtisaxel7(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
okomile:
People should learn to take care of their maids as a human being and part of the family.

If maid is hungry and u feed yourself good foods and drinks then ignore her. She will be forced to steal meat in the pot.

Madam made efo riro, tantalizing the whole house and did not give her to eat.

Anyway, she should be properly monitored and her orientation changed.

Amazing!.
You managed to find a way to defend this girl's evil deed!. What if it were the other way round and it was the family that poisoned the girl? Won't you call them satanic and call for thier heads to be cut off?

And look at the punishment you prescribed for the killer girl self "properly monitored and orientation changed". Mtchew!
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Dareal90s(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Naza25:

Dundee, see what tribalism has done to your brain, now go back and read the post again and show me where you saw the girl's tribe was written. Dumbo!!!
Oponu, when u can't tell if someone is igbo or Hausa, if I see a Yoruba man I knw, likewise if I see Igbo or Hausa. Wen u don't use ur brain u can't knw.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Conceptman: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
what do u expect from a girl who grew up with stupid parents and wicked environment. everything in Nigeria is becoming scary
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Walahi, dis girl is possessed. She poisoned pple because of efo riro. Pple are going so much insane dis days.I mean y would she poison pple because of their food?
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by phaphyz05(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kylekent59:

I don quote u oya send am tru GIG
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Yommy23(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
She gat to b poison aswell! She gat to b poison aswell!
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
What efo riro coursed.......
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by tomdon(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kylekent59:

See this kind of imbecilic talk. Fool
So children are now justified to kill people when they don't get what they want
That little witch should be fed a generous dose of that poison
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Ayobami7(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by olufumey(f): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
This girl is plain evil..She stole from the kitchen & the Grandma punished her.Her revenge was to poison the vegetable soup knowing fully well that the Grandma likes vegetables..PS:This girl was never maltreated in any way neither was she deprived of anything including education
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by MrAAA(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is quiet sad and the little girl doesn't even know the gravity of her crime and evil.

While this is bad, have we really thought about some few important things of life? Why can't we treat maids, domestic workers and PAs right? These persons have unlimited access to your food, water, families and at times, your safety! Someone that cooks food for you and your family, you don't treat him/her fairly, you don't pay good wage or salary and maltreat the person too.

Some employers nor dey fear the risks of maltreating someone who literary have you and your family's lives on his/her palm.

Maid or domestic worker, treat everyone with love and them feel like they are humans too.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by HZNjnr(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
if only they just said to her "come and eat with us"
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Naza25: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dareal90s:

Oponu, when u can't tell if someone is igbo or Hausa, if I see a Yoruba man I knw, likewise if I see Igbo or Hausa. Wen u don't use ur brain u can't knw.
Wonderful!! I clap for you Mr all knowing God, go and hide your tribalistic head in shame. People like you are the reason why Nigeria remains as crippled as it is. You think upside down and you behave upside down
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by madgoat(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
What the kid did is wicked and theres no excuse for her action but the madam and other members of the family may have been maltreating the kid and she reached her breaking point.
Plz and plz, treat your domestic aides with respect and kindness. They are humans and have feelings too. Stop treating them like animals just because they are unfortunate to be houseboys/housegirls. These domestic aides literally have your life in their hands. They prepare your meals and take care of other personal things for you. If you treat them bad and they reach breaking point, they can do you a lot of harm out of revenge.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Famocious(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nothing to justify what the little girl did.. Nothing will happen to her.
They can even be sued for child labor..

Lesson :
Never employ a minor as housemaid
Be kind to your drivers, maid, cooks gatemen
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by motheex: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kylekent59:

Mummy reasoning..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.