Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) (57174 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
bravojohny:
People say walking on water is a miracle, but to me living peacefully on earth is the real miracle

May our troubles be like the old man's teeth...few and far between

Amen ooo!!

Btw, that quote up there is almost poetic.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Dareal90s(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Naza25:

Wonderful!! I clap for you Mr all knowing God, go and hide your tribalistic head in shame. People like you are the reason why Nigeria remains as crippled as it is. You think upside down and you behave upside down
I think like u, you ar always happy if its d other way round, now its ur turn u ar feeling bad, so u can wish naija good in ur life? It is a surprise to me.

Ode.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Treat people well to stay alive. Live in love to live.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
WTF

This picture ugly
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by TAO11(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Efo riro from time immemorial, has been known to symbolise everything controversial...so I'm not surprised at this news.

The subsequent efo riros have rewired her brain so much that she eventually lost it.

Perhaps d subsequent efos were originally intended to av their effect on d husband of d house; instead, plans went beserk and this is wat we got.

If u know, u know sha!

subsequent?
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by jajernwa22: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:
It's about time we got rid of the notion of drivers, househelp, cook etc etc

And people should also bring kids to this world, kids they can financially provide for ......

They are lucky she used nopest and not sniper ..........
or DD FORCE
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by stasius: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
They should have given her Efo riro to eat na.

Ordinary Efo riro kwa?
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
jajernwa22:

or DD FORCE

Be like say you sabi all .....
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Ejjis(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yeye post, what is efo riro?

Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by Vinstel: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
This country is messed up
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by duchesen: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Don't pray to have a near experience of what some persons are going through in the hand of their masters. They work tirelessly in duress but are being given a meagre food. It takes a purposeful mind and the grace of God to endure under those circumstances without striking them.
I have had such encounter before but I was hopeful God would leverage me from my predicament. They do give me decayed and soured foods. I almost died from abdominal infections as a result of being fed with rubbish while my masters and their fortunate kids eat fresh and delicious meals.
I only begged my God for one thing 'To Be Alive' and He indeed delivered me at last.
My stance for justice is unwavered.
All men are equal. The only difference is opportunity. So the privileged should treat their subjects nicely.
My sympathy goes to the extended families of the deceased, but they deserve to die.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by mrvictor: 1:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Effect of Too much Nollywood movies.
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by dedeorji(m): 1:52am On Nov 05, 2018
May your days be long!
bravojohny:
People say walking on water is a miracle, but to me living peacefully on earth is the real miracle

May our troubles be like the old man's teeth...few and far between
Re: Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) by efemena5050(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
WTF
I hate this baby picture ugly looking stupid child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.