Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

List Of Baby Items To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Baby Items To Buy (6074 Views)

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth / Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Baby Items To Buy by muyi2ce: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
I need anyone who can itemize the list of baby stuffs i need to buy as an expectant mother and perhaps where i can buy them. I reside in lagos.

Re: List Of Baby Items To Buy by Godmother(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
muyi2ce:
I need anyone who can itemize the list of baby stuffs i need to buy as an expectant mother and perhaps where i can buy them. I reside in lagos.

Hi, I think it might be best to get a list from a hospital. Most hospitals readily give this out. Also, we might give you a list and your hospital might require you to buy a few different items. Just saying.

Good news for heavy data users. Get 1GB for N200 on 9mobile here

1 Like

Re: List Of Baby Items To Buy by ImaIma1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Request a list from your hospital.

Then you can get the things at a part of Lagos Island where they sell baby things. I think it is Adeniji.

1 Like

Re: List Of Baby Items To Buy by okomile(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
ImaIma1:
Request a list from your hospital.

Then you can get the things at a part of Lagos Island where they sell baby things. I think it is Adeniji.

Adeniji (Tom Jones)
Re: List Of Baby Items To Buy by OlivetreeKits: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
muyi2ce:

Congratulations in advance mama. See a list below:

Baby clothes
• (size 0-3months) 6-8 sleepsuits – because they grow very quickly
• 6 – 8 Short sleeve bodysuits
• 1 sweater
• 6 pairs of socks
• Caps
• mittens
• Blankets
• Several burp cloths
• Washcloths or towels
• Soft hair brush and comb
• Digital thermometer
• Baby nail cutter
• Baby oil or lotion
• Baby wipes
• Diaper
• Diaper cream
• Baby bath soap
• Baby bath set

Mum
• Nursing bra
• Nursing pads
• Nipple cream
Others
• Car seat
• Bouncer
• Playpen
• Bassinet/ moses basket
• Teething rings
• Playmat
• Baby Bag and portable changing mat
• Food/Bottle warmer
• Flask
• Baby carrier
• Boppy pillow for breastfeeding
• Nursing cover

If you’re on instagram, you can send me a dm @olivetreekits if you have any further enquiries. Best Market to go to will depend on your location. I do help with baby and hospital bag shopping and we’re offering free delivery for all bulk orders this month

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Baby Items To Buy by OlivetreeKits: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
The list above is for your general baby shopping o. The hospital will give you a different list for your hospital bag requirements
Re: List Of Baby Items To Buy by Hamachi(f): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked
OlivetreeKits:
The list above is for your general baby shopping o. The hospital will give you a different list for your hospital bag requirements

(1) (Reply)

Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys / I Want A Sugar Daddy / Broken- Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.