Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys (6106 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
EPILOGUE: I just read a thread about how spouses are cheating on themselves in Abuja. Who do the ladies cheat with? A young guy of course... SMH

I had this thread in mind...because I was almost caught in the web.

My best friends are married folks so I have a deal of knowledge and experience as to what this means.

Married women were once single women so some of them still possess this "flirting trait"

Their emotional part is so strong and pronounced that it sparks fire at a little compliment or praise.

That's where things begin to take a U- Turn...

However, some married women (most especially the younger ones) find it difficult to carry themselves in such a way that the young men do not get the awkward feeling that she's passing signals. wink

Below Are Some Ways Married Women Are Supposed To Be Behaving Themselves Around Single Guys.

1. Stop Touching Them In Awkward Parts

I had this colleague and crush who before she got married likes touching my cheeks (she finds it fun stretching her hands up to touch them). She got married and still doing so. Sometimes, resting on me, I have to stylishly escape. I feel it is inappropriate and not like she is "flat" o cheesy

2 Avoid Excessive and Lustful "Lookery"

Looking excessively at a guy you're not married to sends unhealthy messages. I know one can't really stop it but reduce it. Call yourself to order especially if he is a crush or a colleague. Before things get outa hand, get outa that zone!

3. Close up sensitive parts if you want to squat or bend.

You wear a gown and your cleavages are showing. It's reasonable to kinda close up your cleavages with your hand when you want to bend down. That passes an information to him that you're not trying to "seduce" him. The same goes if your top exposes your waist.

4. Always put on your wedding rings (if any)

I met a lady who didn't put on her ring and we were getting quite close. She was beautiful, tall, fleshy and edo-beautiful wink. My subconscious was already making plans as to how to just settle with her...smiley...Until I heard she was married... It cut me like a knife sha...smiley, I began to give her the distance. If you are the lady who uses ring, please put it on always, a beg! Let's know who is who in the market joor!

5. Chat him up like a woman with the psyche of a girl.

Fine, most women are professional, self made marriage counsellors. Fine. But, you should not so soon forget you have a husband who works in the Rig. He confides in you how he has gotten many ladies laid and how that is is challenge. As usual, you begin to fantasize doing it with him! My prescription is: Discuss Moderately like a woman, see him as a protege and not a pal. The psyche of a girl will help you Discuss Sexual Issues With Him Without Getting Emotional Or Desire To Flirt...

I know right now: there are ladies reading this who need help to quit cheating on their husbands in one way or another.

This is a menace that has to be curbed. I hope this helps...

cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by kristonium(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
what about the single guys too?how should they behave around married women?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by freezyprinzy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
lemmi park here ayam coming
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Bisjosh(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Make I sleep first. Gud9t

1 Like

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by 1miccza: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
*closing my eyes and snoring*
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bisjosh:
Make I sleep first. Gud9t

Sweet dreamz dear smiley
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by omophunky(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well done op see u tommorow wink
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
1miccza:
*closing my eyes and snoring*

LoL grin
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Call him broda. Turn off sad
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by naijaboiy: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by 1miccza: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

LoL grin

Bros your laughter dey disturb my snoring laugh like Oyibo small now
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
dovelike:
Call him broda. Turn off sad

Call who? don't get
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
1miccza:

Bros your laughter dey disturb my snoring laugh like Oyibo small now

cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
omophunky:
Well done op see u tommorow wink

See you too BHG!
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Call who? don't get
The single guy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by 1miccza: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy

Ooooo *increasing the volume of my snoring*
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2015
I greet you @emusmith wink
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Shaakasi(f): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Counter thread eiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I greet you, Her Excellency. smiley
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Shaakasi:
Counter thread eiii

cheesy cool
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:

The single guy

undecided
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
you no dey sleep ni....... Winch! angry
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2015
1miccza:

Ooooo *increasing the volume of my snoring*

Sleep nefa cash you...grin
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2015
A married woman calling a single guy "village broda" is also a way she can behave around him. It shows and creates disinterest.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:
A married woman calling a single guy "village broda" is also a way she can behave around him. It shows and creates disinterest.

Ohh grin
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks emusmith, been looking for something to read alast I got one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 29, 2015
malonephills:
Thanks emusmith, been looking for something to read alast I got one

Bro, wow ... I'm glad this could help...Thanks cheesy Gm.

1 Like

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by 1miccza: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Sleep nefa cash you...grin

*stretching and yawning* ehen wetin you talk again sef OP??
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Hmmm!

cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2015
1miccza:

*stretching and yawning* ehen wetin you talk again sef OP??

Oya Go up go read am grin
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by 1miccza: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Oya Go up go read am grin

Up?I go need ladder be that o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private University In Nigeria Vs Usa University Education / Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.