Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? (785 Views)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Ileke Idi:why / Happy Birthday Ileke-idi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by MrFire: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by tpiah: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
you have a preoccupation with sh1t.

i'm sure if they gave you four samples of heavy sh1t and asked you to identify which one is yoruba own, your long and intimate experience as a nightsoilman ie sh1t carrier, will make you a genius at recognizing yoruba sh1t wink
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by MrFire: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2010
^^^^^^
I was wondering who the F you are until I went thru your previous posts. I understand you are one frustrated unmarried old hag? Are you looking for a youngie? I might find one for you.
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by tpiah: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2010
^^ sh1t don tire you?

i thought you're fascinated with the stuff.

especially yoruba own.
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by MrFire: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2010
^^^^^^
Are you looking for something? Brace the shame, tell me, I might help.
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by tpiah: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2010
^^look, this not about me.

it's about your love for sh1t.

no be you dey open multiple threads telling us how you love to hang around where people are sh1tting and how you get high off the fumes?

no one is judging you ma dear. Be yourself and put all naysayers to shame. wink
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2010
Fireman, do I look like a moderator?

Anywaz, your thread is in the garbage section where it belongs grin grin grin
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by MrFire: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Fireman, do I look like a moderator?

Anywaz, your thread is in the garbage section where it belongs grin grin grin

ammo sue the sh1t outta you and the mod(s) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 21, 2010
Mr Fire:

ammo sue the [b]sh1t [/b]outta you and the mod(s) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm sure you'll like to see me do that grin

(1) (Reply)

That Igbo Summit: Goodluck Jonathan Once Again Refuses To Uphold The Law / . / Jonathan’s North-west Campaign Headquarters Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.