Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,391 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) (47990 Views)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by wildernessVoice: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kudos........!
The same effort should be applied to rescue Leah Sharibu and fish out the killers of Agwom Adara.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by verifiablefacts: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Calyb:
This is the whole village na
Never seen those women that protested.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by WaffenSS(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Don't worry. It isn't about noise on the internet. It's about what will happen to all the hausa foolanuses who think that because their illiterate certificate forger is in power, they can misbehave in Jos. We are planning something big for them. It's time they had a taste of their own medicine. By the time it is over, we'll know who the owners of Jos are. Just watch this space.

The high priest of the berom cannibals has spoken, and we quake in fear.

Haha bloody fool man-eater like you. Ordinary herdsmen you cannot face you're here talking rubbish.

You people live in squalor and destitution worse than apes, no wonder you're so depraved as to eat human flesh.

If you wanna saber-rattle do it in front of herdsmen not online behind a useless name.

Daft savage hungry poor starving mofo.

All you beroms will be wiped out, you think you're the only ones with plans?

Bush idiot. I pray herdsmen visit your family.

The last time you and your Jang and your Gbong Gwom or whatever dafuq his name is planned, you failed. Because you're cowards who only know how to block roads and attack innocent motorists.

Jos north is beyond you and that's why you're bitter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by King44(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
theoldpretender:

Problem is, the poor are going to graduate with bad degrees, while the rich kids are going to graduate with good degrees from private or foreign universites'

And guess what, when you guys meet in the job search arena...na the rich guys who win.

University education is expensive. And right now, we need to get our universites back up and running. And raised fees is the only way to get the extra funding.

Meanwhile...scholarships, loans and grants can fill the gap.
what about a situation whereby the fees are raised students forced to pay and at the end of it all funds not properly managed, stolen, used to finance one what's elephant project and at the end of it no value is gained for the expenses, I remember a year ago 100 level students were forced to pay for one big Joe tab like that at the rate of #50,000, bros if to say u get pikin or sibling for UNILORIN that year you would place a curse on the school for disbursing such gadget for that huge some, na chinko even China phone is even better than the phone if u think am lying ask around or do a search with all the many they made where did the 1 quarter go?? we no no (a case study) if you relate it with this hike in fee now the end result is mismanagement of fund, scam and theft of fund, the previous convocation we did 12k now 23k, hostel 25k before now 50k and it goes on like that y?? no only UNILORIN and that school u call dey this country?? make God EPP us
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
WaffenSS:

The high priest of the berom cannibals has spoken, and we quake in fear.

Haha bloody fool man-eater like you. Ordinary herdsmen you cannot face you're here talking rubbish.

You people live in squalor and destitution worse than apes, no wonder you're so depraved as to eat human flesh.

If you wanna saber-rattle do it in front of herdsmen not online behind a useless name.

Daft savage hungry poor starving mofo.

All you beroms will be wiped out, you think you're the only ones with plans?

Bush idiot. I pray herdsmen visit your family.

The last time you and your Jang and your Gbong Gwom or whatever dafuq his name is planned, you failed. Because you're cowards who only know how to block roads and attack innocent motorists.

Jos north is beyond you and that's why you're bitter.

Well, well, well grin grin grin If it isn't our "white" NAZI friend grin grin grin Have you finally remembered to take your medication? So all along you're a Hausa FULL ANUS and you're pretending to be white grin grin grin
I'm glad that my presence on this forum is adding some value to your worthless life.
Don't worry, by the time the Berom are done with you and your camel urine drinking, sh.i.t eating, headslamming illiterate animals, you'll be in your imaginary paradise enjoying your imaginary 72 virgins grin grin grin
Stay tuned..
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by almarthins(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Police force has paraded 19 suspects allegedly involved in the brutal murder of a retired military general, Idris Alkali in Plateau State.

The Plateau state police command paraded the criminals before journalists in Jos, the state capital. Terna Tyopev, the PPRO in plateau briefed newsmen on the circumstances surrounding their arrest.

It will be recalled that late General Alkali was declared missing on September 3 after he had left Abuja for Bauchi via Jos but was never heard from again.

His remains were found in an abandoned well in Gushwet, Shen community, Jos South on October 31st. He has since been buried according to Muslim rites. Photos of the killers Below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-police-parades-killers-army-general-idris-alkali-photos/

You need understand Nigerian police.
The people as paraded are innocent law abiding citizens. Them just wan frame dem for crime wey dem no commit. It look to easy and I am nt convince at all.

A typical Nigerian police is clueless, circumstances surrounding the death of that guy is too suphisticated for Nigeria police o!
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
We're still waiting to see or hear when the killers of the southern Kaduna chief will be tracked down. I hope the same zeal and effort will be put to bring the perpetrators to book.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by kogi2010: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Christian association of nigeria no go talk now oo, as na Christians now e go b crime if na muslim now e go b terrorism or islamizing nigeria,
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by WaffenSS(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Well, well, well grin grin grin If it isn't our "white" NAZI friend grin grin grin Have you finally remembered to take your medication? So all along you're a Hausa FULL ANUS and you're pretending to be white grin grin grin
I'm glad that my presence on this forum is adding some value to your worthless life.
Don't worry, by the time the Berom are done with you and your camel urine drinking, sh.i.t eating, headslamming illiterate animals, you'll be in your imaginary paradise enjoying your imaginary 72 virgins grin grin grin
Stay tuned..

When will they be done with us?

Because we seem to be the ones doing with them.

Riyom and Barkin Ladi live in fear of the ordinary herdsman.

It's interesting seeing you people taking to your heels from terminus to pankshin anytime those bauchi road and Gangare boys gnarl.

Shameless aboriginal cowards

Cowards you're and cowards you'll always be

You killed a general and the entire communities have been deserted because the cowards can't stay and face their crime.

You kill one, herdsmen kill dozens. You've lost land in southern plateau, Jos north is long beyond your grasp...

All you've in any position of influence is Jang, and he'll soon join Dariye in jail.

Damn...

...seems you're losing this one, buddy.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by stonemasonn: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Shame on you too that keep silent when villagers and their village heads are killed in cold blood and no Nigerian army to investigate and fish out the perpetrators, you are equally an hypocrite if not worst. The death of this general is part of the circle of killings going on in the plateau and we all know sides have been taken by the government and its army. Mtcheeeewww
amnesty7:
As usual, the so-called internet warriors are as silent as the dead! The good thing is, for confessing and even leading the military to the well where the body was found, General Alkali's murderers (whose women shamelessly protested claiming that the pond idols they worship shouldn't be disturbed) will surely get the end they deserve. Kudos to the authorities. Shame on all silent conspirators.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
WaffenSS:

When will they be done with us?

Because we seem to be the ones doing with them.

Riyom and Barkin Ladi live in fear of the ordinary herdsman.

It's interesting seeing you people taking to your heels from terminus to pankshin anytime those bauchi road and Gangare boys gnarl.

Shameless aboriginal cowards

Cowards you're and cowards you'll always be

You killed a general and the entire communities have been deserted because the cowards can't stay and face their crime.

You kill one, herdsmen kill dozens. You've lost land in southern plateau, Jos north is long beyond your grasp...

All you've in any position of influence is Jang, and he'll soon join Dariye in jail.

Damn...

...seems you're losing this one, buddy.

I'm enjoying this grin grin grin This cow/human hybrid, this illiterate beggar is losing his stupid mind. This is why you guys will forever remain the scum of the earth. You're as stupid as you're lazy. You've probably never even been to Jos North. You're simply too stupid to realise that people would rather die than tamely hand over their land to a bunch of parasitic beggars.
Keep on torturing yourselves with dreams of conquest that will never be fulfilled. Because the EXACT opposite is what will happen. Be on the look out grin grin
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Prinzecharlez(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
See better girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Prinzecharlez(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:

U av shot urself in d foot already.

Why say boyfriend when u can just Say ur brother.

Oh! So u think potential male helpers will be happy to help u wen they are aware that someone else is furking u ba?

Next time be wise, u av made a mess of this one already.
There are still honest and straightforward people in the world,

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Analysiscorner: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
May God grant you your heart's desire. Please, beware of kidnappers, as you keep on searching for jobs, especially through online means.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by litaninja(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Looks like a bunch of random people that were either at a drinking spot or sports viewing centre....
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by oweman: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=googlepikins post=72683864]Innocent people paraded by the most corrupt police in the world.

If you know you know.

Do they are innocent ? This is one of the ways to know criminsls in a society I wont be surprised if this writter turn out to be an armed robber or kidnapper or both .
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by oweman: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=litaninja post=72687121]Looks like a bunch of random people that were either at a drinking spot or sports viewing centre....[/

They should trll the court the were arrestef at butukutu joint .
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Afonja007: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
this Yahoo YAhoo girl or boy go Malaysia don't disturb us here
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by WaffenSS(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I'm enjoying this grin grin grin This cow/human hybrid, this illiterate beggar is losing his stupid mind. This is why you guys will forever remain the scum of the earth. You're as stupid as you're lazy. You've probably never even been to Jos North. You're simply too stupid to realise that people would rather die than tamely hand over their land to a bunch of parasitic beggars.
Keep on torturing yourselves with dreams of conquest that will never be fulfilled. Because the EXACT opposite is what will happen. Be on the look out grin grin

Hehe

The berom bastard is frothing at the mouth

Good

You evil fukks have been exposed, you're in the news for your sneaky and cowardly murder. No more would you dirty piss-poor savages play the victim when herdsmen come calling

Useless dirty illiterates. All anyone ever finds in your communities are bastard children, pregnant teenagers, drunken fathers, corn-roasting useless old hags as mothers, angry bloodthirsty youth, and all sorts of dirt and crime. You're an infestation, you're scum, you're vermin.

No one gives a fukk about you barbarians. You give other christians a bad name. You're a blight, a perpetual stain.

Stop your online impotent rage and go say shiit to a herdsman if you dare.

Threatening to do shiit, stop threatening and do it already, coward. You can't even go to your tiny farms without the permission of herdsmen, they kill you fukkers by the dozen. And what do you do?

You block roads and waylay innocent motorists. Is this your idea of the armageddon you promise to visit on us, picking us off one by one while we massacre you by the boatload?

Piece of shiit scumbag cannibal, keyboard warrior stuck in a cafe ranting shiit when you're daily losing your lands.

Fukk off.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by gtown: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:
Innocent people paraded by the most corrupt police in the world.

If you know you know.
The Zaki Biam people would have preferred ''the most corrupt police in the world'' to handle their own case 100%.
You people should thank your star that we have a magnonimous president now.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Heffalump(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:
Innocent people paraded by the most corrupt police in the world.

If you know you know.

You may be correct though.

The question is why did they killed the Army general? My mind has been laden with this question. Could it be that the General was illegally arming fulani terrorists to killed innocent souls and they got to know? Perhaps the General was found wanting somehow, somewhere!!
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by eazriel09: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:

a graduate of industrial design should not be looking for job, that is if he is good at graphics like you said

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
WaffenSS:

Hehe

The berom bastard is frothing at the mouth

Good

You evil fukks have been exposed, you're in the news for your sneaky and cowardly murder. No more would you dirty piss-poor savages play the victim when herdsmen come calling

Useless dirty illiterates. All anyone ever finds in your communities are bastard children, pregnant teenagers, drunken fathers, corn-roasting useless old hags as mothers, angry bloodthirsty youth, and all sorts of dirt and crime. You're an infestation, you're scum, you're vermin.

No one gives a fukk about you barbarians. You give other christians a bad name. You're a blight, a perpetual stain.

Stop your online impotent rage and go say shiit to a herdsman if you dare.

Threatening to do shiit, stop threatening and do it already, coward. You can't even go to your tiny farms without the permission of herdsmen, they kill you fukkers by the dozen. And what do you do?

You block roads and waylay innocent motorists. Is this your idea of the armageddon you promise to visit on us, picking us off one by one while we massacre you by the boatload?

Piece of shiit scumbag cannibal, keyboard warrior stuck in a cafe ranting shiit when you're daily losing your lands.

Fukk off.

Be patient dog, your time will come. Just be ready for your imaginary 72 virgins grin grin when we have our guns pointed at your pencil shaped heads.

You've been running around like wild animals killing innocent unarmed citizens and raping women, but when we finally get our act together and face you, it will be man versus animal and you will know that there is no animal alive who can face a man.

In the meantime, prepare yourselves for slavery. Lord knows you already have more than enough practice at being Arab slaves. So when the Beroms become you masters you'll know what to do grin

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by frozen70(f): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
These 19 people includes

Those that partispated

Those that witness it

Those that heard about it and did not report it

Those that their enemy friends indicted

Those that their evil crime time is up

Stay away from crime and murder, the law will catch you up if not that moment then later

Be busy get a legitimate job doing and the devil will see you busy and stay away from you

Go and face the law

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by naturefellow(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2018
shammahyaro:
beta woman you be!

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Ayatullah(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So na all of them kill am? I pity the innocent lives there.

Be bold enough to approach Buratai for an answer. If you cannot visit him at the Army Headquarters, he will happily receive you at his snakes farm in Nassarawa state.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2018
shammahyaro:

Tell him to stop looking for a job and create it himself. This is the best advice. Click this link https://www.nairaland.com/4798240/ and show it to him. If he can sketch what is in that post or similar, he is a lucky man.

If he says he can, then send me a message and I'll get in touch with him. No, it's not a job, but something he'll never regret.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by deliveryboy: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2018
The same nairalanders who would blame Ozugbulu killings on Fulani Herdsmen are declaring the paraded killers of the general as innocent. They would do anything to cover killings done by Christians by every means. Beroms and in fact all Nigerian Christians are a large cult of killers who would cover up murders done by Christians including Oyedepo, Adeboye, Johnson Suleiman.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by henryhemon(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2018
19 whole people ? Nigerian police is the worst thing to happen to us. 19 people murder one person? And it took months to see his remains? Those guys are shameless n can't think one bit.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Susu888(m): 2:05am On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Be patient dog, your time will come. Just be ready for your imaginary 72 virgins grin grin when we have our guns pointed at your pencil shaped heads.

You've been running around like wild animals killing innocent unarmed citizens and raping women, but when we finally get our act together and face you, it will be man versus animal and you will know that there is no animal alive who can face a man.

In the meantime, prepare yourselves for slavery. Lord knows you already have more than enough practice at being Arab slaves. So when the Beroms become you masters you'll know what to do grin

I was planning on keeping my words to myself but mehn u r soo full of hatred for the Fulani tribe.
Wht got me laughing was u dreaming of beroms becoming masters of hausa fulani tribe in the north! Now pls jst think of wht u wrote... let those words u typed sink into ur head. Hausa fulani slaves to the beroms... now jst by shear imagination do u think that’s possible? U guyz r only dealing with a few local governments nd feeling like heroes... the Hausa-Fulani r aware nd r watching, u guyz keep killing our people nd claiming victims, destroying our herds nd claiming that we value cows more than human life(which is false) but that doesn’t give u the right to be killing our herds cuz they r our means of livelihood jst as u guyz hv farms. So a piece of advise... stop all this bragging, loss of lives is not a good thing at all but u best be sure when the Hausa-Fulani tribe decides to exact revenge on u beroms or the tivs, not much of u guyz will be left to tell the horrors.. remember that ur jst a minority!!! U ain’t sh*t nd that mr saito is the definition of a slave!
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by bonje02: 3:41am On Nov 05, 2018
shammahyaro:
U can chat me up on whatsapp via 07035617320, so dat u can added to a job vacancy group... I didn't stay upto a mnth in kaduna b4 i got a job

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by gbagyiza: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
This much people can't be involved in a murder and the investigation will extend to more than two days..

It's not possible..

More reason i say d government is more bias than ever. I don't support killing of innocent persons by who so ever but you can all see that d way d government was proactive with d investigation n fishing out of those involved in d tragedy is not the same treatment they r given to d killers of Agom Adara. And you expect peace to reign in this country. There is no justice in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.