Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] (2143 Views)

You Will Carry Naira In A Wheelbarrow To Go And Buy A Loaf Of Bread~mazi 2015 / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Redeakaa(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Photos like these tend to pop up a lot when elections are around the corner.

These photos show Hon Patrick Obahiangbon eating bread with mirinda ahead of a strategic political meeting at Ehor in Uhunmwode local government area of Edo State.

Down to earth grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by ogologoamu: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Only God knows the grammar he will blow after this.

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by ozo13(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nigeria Democracy ##season 6
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by oluwamile(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Them don cme again ohh
Y do they always feels we the masses are so stupid??
It really hurts i swear

2 Likes

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bread and Fanta saving life since 100BC..

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by jumpandpas(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
APC is a fraudulent party. Deception is their forte.

This is how Aisha deceived the zombies with Akara and Fried Yam during election.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Redeakaa(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
ogologoamu:
Only God knows the grammar he will blow after this.

grin This bread has bendicated the costronology of my immediate ladicules.....

Now I can make my invalisous move towards a prospective ververdom....

Let us all indulge into the act of eating escobacious bread and lalasticalicous fanta

Thank you, have a kricumkracomed day
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Morbeta11(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
The alabricous solemnisation of the bread loaf and Melinda is a matter of concontincon of appetite in comatose, re-awaken and qeuching of krincomkracom teste of the moment.....and must not be mistaken for dramatigronomy of political higihaga.... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Topccy007z: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Election is by the corner
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by kokoA(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ehen.. dem don start again. Very soon we wee see Buhari riding okada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please whatever deity that is still functional.

Please give this man Diabetes, for this insulting show of shame.

For eating Bread and Fanta without having a bank balance closer to N900.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by jumpandpas(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Redeakaa:

Let us all indulge into the act of eating escobacious bread and lalasticalicous fanta

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
It's all for the campaigns Jor.
During elections Nigerian politicians can even kneel down to serve you food in your parlour just because they need your votes grin
There is nothing surprising or down to earth here Jor.

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by CDCEO001: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Now he wants the mirinda and bread eaters to see him as their friend and vote for him? This is scalasticopus spicious, period !
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
In his words, this Is Salubrious.... Election is close, very soon buhari will start selling pure water....APC eh...
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by ogologoamu: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Redeakaa:

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Redeakaa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=ogologoamu post=73854798][/quote]

I hale u........
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Corrinthians(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hell, not again! cheesy

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by RoyalUc(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Redeakaa:

Bia! If you don't give me a handkerchief now ehn .. How can you make me laugh tears this hot afternoon ���
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] by Redeakaa(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
RoyalUc:

Bia! If you don't give me a handkerchief now ehn .. How can you make me laugh tears this hot afternoon ���
Bros am very sorry o......I dinor know dah ur afternoon is hot o.......our own here has seriously face a state or invividicle verisoms....and u know na......

See hanki.....Sorry o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi, Adebajo Shittu Lead Prayer As Buhari Presides Over FEC - Photos / Femi Adesina Shares Another Photos Of Buhari In Japan / Those Plotting Oshiomhole's Removal Are Infected With 2023 Virus – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.