Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award (31238 Views)

Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Davido Shows Off His MTV EMA's Best African Act 2017 Award / Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by 10mobile: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats yes. But... must this African mom go nvde to receive the award? Are we not extinguishing everything that distinguishes us in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by movetoca: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2018
I like her pure smile. Congrats ma'am

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by femi4: 6:15am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
everything isn't about money, what about emotions??
You lack exposure.....Jamil's future is secured

Is Clearance Peters not doing fine? He's a son of an artist if you don't know

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Awoo88: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2018
nelly4all26:
This is abruptly fraudulent ,mehn davido by distance is the rightful owner of that award....I honestly wonder the yardstick for this
The yard stick? Don Jazzy. Once Don jazzy starts promoting any artist for any award, it doesn't matter who is in the same category with that artist and he/her performance

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Kobicove(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations to her!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by salford1: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Some people keep hating on tiwa yet she keeps winning. Shame to bad belle people. Whom God has blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Pekele007: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2018
BlissB:
the yardstick was the fever video they released......if you noticed, davido nor too hype this award....E just be like say e know

When was She nominated for the award, when did Fever get released?

Your head is filled with sawdust aswear o gawd.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by richidinho(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Barbieperry:
Saw her o.. Congrats 2 her
hey
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by movetoca: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Edusouls:
award or no award this shameless woman is not a Good example or a healthly role model to emulate..she is very toxic..
Celebrities don't force people to look up to them. Look around your neighborhood you will see alot of great men and women who are Noble. A role model must not always be a celebrity. Personally, I don't see any Nigerian celebrity as a role model.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Tonimordred(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2018
D award comes with breast viewing
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Bewiseedet(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2018
ct2:
her life is a lesson for every man
you don't mean it, like what lesson??
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2018
Did she receive the Award on stage by herself?
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by CalciumB3: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2018
femi4:
You lack exposure.....Jamil's future is secured

Is Clearance Peters not doing fine? He's a son of an artist if you don't know
because clearance Peters and Jamil are mates abi.... Just be talking the like the person that smoked ijebu weed

BTW.. Where have you been to ooo, shebi you don't lack exposure

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by salford1: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
because clearance Peters and Jamil are mates abi.... Just be talking the like the person that smoked ijebu weed

BTW.. Where have you been to ooo, shebi you don't lack exposure
It seems you did not understand the message he was passing accross. Are you an indomie generation?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by CalciumB3: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2018
salford1:

It seems you did not understand the message he was passing accross. Are you an indomie generation?
no apple generation....
Guy na computer age be this
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by BlissB(f): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Pekele007:

When was She nominated for the award, when did Fever get released?

Your head is filled with sawdust aswear o gawd.
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by krushdripper(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Tiwa must feel very horrible most of the time except when she's on her regular drugs.. Davido deserves that award than her but she (tiwa) has sacrificed her peace of mind, her body, her marriage, her soul for the world so yes congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by 10mobile: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Bewiseedet:
you don't mean it, like what lesson??
Why u come ask question wey i wan ask na?
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by salford1: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
no apple generation....
Guy na computer age be this
It seems you have not been making use of the computer.
https://www.nigeriafilms.com/celebrity-gossips/84-nollywood-exclusive/6421-my-bitter-experience-when-shina-peters-impregnated-me-clarion-chukwura
Now read the shina peters part carefuly. Read it slowly till you understand. Then you will get why femi4 referenced Jamil to Clarence peters. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2018
BlissB:
the yardstick was the fever video they released......if you noticed, davido nor too hype this award....E just be like say e know

Lol. People go dey say wizkid dey use her. We won't know the game both are playing. Tiwa did the video vixen on Fever to get media attention, and she knew this media attention barely 2 weeks to the award will count for her. Moreover, wizkid posted on his IG fans to vote for Tiwa. That's when I knew davido stood no chance

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2018
nelly4all26:
This is abruptly fraudulent ,mehn davido by distance is the rightful owner of that award....I honestly wonder the yardstick for this

Voting is the yardstick, if you didn't vote enough. Stop crying. This isn't NIGERIA election where you will say rigging took place.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by timibare(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2018
She no worth am......not at all......
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by CalciumB3: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2018
salford1:

It seems you have not been making use of the computer.
https://www.nigeriafilms.com/celebrity-gossips/84-nollywood-exclusive/6421-my-bitter-experience-when-shina-peters-impregnated-me-clarion-chukwura
Now read the shina peters part carefuly. Read it slowly till you understand. Then you will get why femi4 referenced Jamil to Clarence peters. Thank you.
how does it relate, Jamil doesn't have the full understanding about the family affairs... He is still a KID
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by BlissB(f): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Lol. People go dey say wizkid dey use her. We won't know the game both are playing. Tiwa did the video vixen on Fever to get media attention, and she knew this media attention barely 2 weeks to the award will count for her. Moreover, wizkid posted on his IG fans to vote for Tiwa. That's when I knew davido stood no chance
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by kaladoz: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2018
OLUWANISH0LA:
Did she receive the Award on stage by herself?
Yeah, she did and she gave a very inspirational speech for upcoming female artistes

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by kaladoz: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You are right, add to that don jazzy also rooted for her so you can imagine when Wizkid, Tiwa and jazzy fans all combine to vote for one person. The game was clearly over, Davido never stood a chance

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by LordTrezy(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
how does it relate, Jamil doesn't have the full understanding about the family affairs... He is still a KID
Bro use your head nah... Clarence was once like Jamil, he didn't have full understanding about the family when he was Jamil's age but he's the best music video producer in Naija atm. Hope you now understand

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by jboycrb(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2018
landmark86:
The babe Olympiacos is already fallen

Black house down angry grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
everything isn't about money, what about emotions??
If a child's parent give him/her emotions but no give am money, the pikin go happy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by XaviDayo(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2018
JamJam aka Jamiu don fall those boobs hands. Now they need support.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Banter1(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2018
nelly4all26:
Go and collect it and give it to your Davido.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by newjosboy: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2018
iGist:
cool

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her “Best African Act” 2018 MTV Ema’s Award (Photo) >>>
https://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-shows-off-best-african-act-2018-mtv-emas-award-photo

Is the pictures of her above not enough? I wont click your link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich / Juliet Mgborukwe Gets A Car As 30th Birthday Gift From Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.