Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu (976 Views)

Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by EzegeNG: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2018
The Chief of Staff to the Imo State Governor, Mr. Uche Nwosu, has said he will succeed his father-in-law, Rochas Okorocha, as governor in 2019.

Nwosu, who spoke at a press conference in Abuja on Sunday, described as “unfortunate” comments attributed to the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, suggesting that he (Oshiomhole) would not serve as an enabler for Okorocha to establish a family political dynasty.

Nwosu said there was no part of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) making it an offence for someone to seek an election to office on account of him/her being married to the offspring of an occupant of such an office.

He said, “I won that (primary) election. I remain the candidate of the APC and nobody can take it away from me. It might take a while but let me state it and state it clearly, I am the candidate of the APC and by the special grace of God, come 2019 I have no doubt that I will be the governor of Imo State.”

Mr. Uche Nwosu, yesterday said the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomole, cannot stop his 2019 governorship candidature for APC, in the state.

He explained that the claim by Oshiomhole that the APC National Working Committee under his leadership upheld the result of the primary submitted by the Chairman of the Imo State governorship primaries, Ahmed Gulak, was “fraudulent”.

He stated that he won the one earlier conducted by a majority of the members of the Ahmed Gulak panel after the former Political Adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan allegedly sneaked out of Owerri to Abuja to announce a result which the party’s headquarters cancelled.

He insisted that he also won the second one conducted by the Ibrahim Agbabiaka committee.
Nwosu said “The APC NWC set up the committee led by General Agbabiaka and they came to Owerri to conduct another primary, which I won.
“The committee sent their report to the NWC, and the national committee approved the result.”

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/ill-be-imo-governor-nobody-can-stop-me-including-oshiomole-uche-nwosu/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Nwodosis(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2018
The stew abi na sauce?
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2018
This bomboy sef

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by magoo10(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Oga no go kill yourself
You have been rejected

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2018
oga wait until you are voted for and declare winner before you say this

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2018
You want to be disgraced I guess .

You think Imo state governemnt house is your bedroom where you can go to anytime you like and nobody will stop you .

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2018
Oya go and force yourself on Imo people whether they like you or not. Ewu.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by blujoi(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2018
This guy and his father-in-law have started sharing the same weed!! Imagine the effontery!!! So even if Imo state people don’t want you nko? Anyway I trust my people, if we could resist Ohakim, who be u nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by aolawale025: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Ride on guy!!
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Opsssb: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Kwamecron(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Why
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by DeWisedon(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2018
stand up for your right boy,I never knew oshiomole could be this two faced.
He is just a clown,while he gave his own son house of rep ticket.
You are qualified in all aspect to be in that seat irrespective of who you married his daughter.
Haters be saying trash like they will quote me now

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by authehighness: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2018
this is how apc died in imo state,okorocha, greediness no good oo,pls my people from orlu senatorial zone be wise,say no to okorocha senate ambiton,he cannever represent us well,he is a failure,his only achievement is christmas tree and erecting of statues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Kingosytex(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2018
you wanna be the imo state governor but the question is: do the imolites want u?

okoroawusa is truly evil for seeing nothing wrong in trying to install his son-inlaw as the next governor.

ndi imo must rise against this evil!!

say no to a "tinubu" in imo state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by IbrahimDamola: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
I listened to Buffoon Uche Nwosu on channels TV yesterday, his arrogance is nauseating. His sense of entitlement over ruling Imo people is very demeaning to Imo people. He will be worse than Okoroawusa if elected and will be ready to rig in his whole family members.

He will NOT BE GOVERNOR. IMO PEOPLE WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by IbrahimDamola: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
DeWisedon:
stand up for your right boy,I never knew oshiomole could be this two faced.
He is just a clown,while he gave his own son house of rep ticket.
You are qualified in all aspect to be in that seat irrespective of who you married his daughter.
Haters be saying trash like they will quote me now

Stand up for what exactly?
For his right to rig elections and make himself governor. I know you are his hungry otimkpu but tell him that Ndi Imo did not sit down anywhere to agree to vote him. He will not be Imo governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by chukwuibuipob: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2018
sad grin wink grin grin shocked sad sad sad sad grin grin grin wink grin grin grin ipob and chest beating. Anyway, the spirit, grass, will vote for u.Okorocha is a thief
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Waakanda: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2018
We shall see boy cool

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by gentlegenius(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2018
jomonic:
Oya go and force yourself on Imo people whether they like you or not. Ewu.
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by Imohowo99(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oga abeg go 2 d houz yur wife is waiting 4 yur kissing..go n kiss her n relax b4 u get hippentation...
Re: I’ll Be Imo Governor, Nobody Can Stop Me Including Oshiomole —Uche Nwosu by DeWisedon(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Stand up for what exactly?
For his right to rig elections and make himself governor. I know you are his hungry otimkpu but tell him that Ndi Imo did not sit down anywhere to agree to vote him. He will not be Imo governor.
wannabe ibo guy,ibra motor

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Voter Status On INEC E-voter Status Platform / NEMA: How Speaker's Office Is Leading Media Campaign Against Osinbajo / Dino Melaye Reacts As PDP Appoints Him As Campaign Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.