Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos (27930 Views)

Linda Ejiofor Is Getting Married! Bridal Shower Photos / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by kidap: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Hausa Dancer Turned Tinsel Actor, Ibrahim Suleiman Proposes To Linda Ejiofor.

Linda husband-to-be is Tinsel Actor Ibrahim Suleiman, a popular choreographer, artist and script writer. The Ahmadu Bello University Architecture graduate of Architecture was born in the mid 80s.

The Latest Nollywood couple who got engaged yesterday afternoon will be getting married in few weeks time.

See photos https://gidifeed.com/beautiful-photos-from-actress-ihuoma-linda-ejiofors-bridal-shower/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by praizblog: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Suleiman no be Hausa, na kogi boy and na my guy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by cyndy1000(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Wao so lovely!
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats dear cool

Meanwhile #ISQUARED2018: Mrs W Pens Down Lovely Message To Her Best Friend And Fiance As They Are Set To Tie The Knot This Year >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/isquared2018-actress-linda-ejiofor-set.html
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Vicdayz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Olamsoh: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Do you need a job, join us atached i the link below. If you r finding it hard to join, copy the link paste in any of a whatsapp chat and from them click on it and join
https:///E2iCiBogsav97cC9m4NxWy
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Maleeyah111: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good for them
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by flex04(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by momodub: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Enoch07: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by 12345baba(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats bimpe! Bimpe I know, Linda I don't know
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by femi4: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mrs loading as if its a chieftancy or academic title

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by nikki44: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
I like Linda Ejiofor.

But she doesn't look Happy

Or is it my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
We are tired abeg. Same pictures, 4 fp posts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by deepmercy: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Happy married life to her. I have always wondered why a pretty lady like her is not yet married.
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Demgohearword: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
So no more splinster night abi bawo
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by 1x2x3: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is it gay marriage or what?
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Zieina(f): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
So happy for her.
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by princeemmma(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
all this oloshos are now ending up married #onlyGodknows
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by eunices: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
nice shot

Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!
Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?
Many business owners believe that by establishing a business website,they are done. But having a business website is only the beginning. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis. And this is why your business needs a website maintenance plan.

Look at it this way. When you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time. If you have outdated content, broken links or links that redirect to unrelated pages, your customers will get frustrated and go to your competitors’ better maintained website.

Why maintain a website?

Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
Help troubleshooting time
Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
Help improve search engines and page ranking

PLUS MUCH MORE!
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by ChiefSweetus: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
She is very very stupid for getting married before I collected my share. sad
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by AnuliKay: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations.

In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at ONEFI

Job Responsibilities:

Oversee all aspects relating to the legal, regulatory and compliance functions of the company.
Manage the company’s regulatory and associated legal strategy in relation to the regulatory environment.
Implement all of the key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and commercial settlement agreements.
Work with management and key stakeholders across the business to ensure legal compliance.

Read more & Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/in-house-counsel-company-secretary/
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by masada: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
one of my fav tinsel actress

Congrats

Another Tinsel wedding loading

All dis actors getting hooked up on Tinsel set
D series is a matchmaker in disguise grin
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by JozzySNIPEZ: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nice one Linda,wish u well in your marriage...
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations kiss
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=72700165]Happy married life to her. I have always wondered why a pretty lady like her is not yet married.[/q uote]
Its not about getting married biko..staying happily married matters...marriage ain't about physical beauty if na so den no fine geh for dey single ..but na even d fine ones dey single pass. African mentality mtchww..marriage shouldn't b d ultimate for a woman..women should be encouraged to be goal getters.. Hard workers..nd self reliant. !!! Once u are in ur early twenties nd not yet married lame pple start asking u dumb questions as if dats d ultimate..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by donqx: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by SexySapphire(f): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations to beautiful Linda. I like the way they went out of the norm to wear Ankara instead of the usual jeans and stuffs people wear.

Susu is looking radiant as ever

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos by adedayoa2(f): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
Suleiman no be Hausa, na kogi boy and na my guy
abeg na that guy wey him and his crew win Malta Guinness street dance that year?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Blasted By Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother / Pictures: Star Lager Builds Record-Breaking Xmas Tree With 8,000 Beer Bottles / Fan Said 'Tonto Dikeh Had A Miscarriage' - Tonto Fires Back At Fan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.