Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency (42626 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency / Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by oweman: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Whoever Buhari appoints as long as such a a person appointed is a Nigerian not a Biafra is ok wether inlaw or concubine dont matter
Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by AmazingELixir: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
undecided

This man can't help his nepotistic tendencies

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by AngelicBeing: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Wonders! grin
Shall never end tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by TheDevilIsALai: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great move.

I love his foresight.
Yusuf Buhari should please pass out from NYSC so that he can head CBN.

That's why they organised that photo session with him wearing NYSC garb.

They are about to appoint him as an Executive officer in the ministry of petroleum.

You just watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by micflo28(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
If the bufoon is doing this then why is he attacking okorocha for his actions through oshiomhole. See ehn.... i will clone pvc's for underaged christian kids to vote out this slowpoke. mess the retard

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by san316(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
All of us should swear that if we are in a position of authority, we will not favour our relatives.

Ordinary position of sharing rice in an occassion, we'd be giving our brothers and sisters two plates each instead of one.

Anyway, e nor consign me sef. Make una blast Buhari as una like
Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by stantonelvis(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Buhari the lifeless one has turned Nigeria to his family business quote author=kirajustice post=72704396]@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has silently appointed his Son-in-law, Junaid Abdullahi as the head of Nigeria's Border Communities Development Agency, PoliticsNGR has learned.

According to Premium Times, Abdullahi was married to President Buhari's first daughter, Zulaihat, who passed away in 2012 from complications developed during childbirth at the age of 40.

The retired army captain quietly resumed duties on October 18, taking over from Ummai Idakwo, the former director of the agency.

According to a Government Source, the appointment was likely hushed in order to save the President from accusations of Nepotism. President Buhari has been plagued with accusations of nepotism since 2015 from critics who believe his appointments were lopsided.

https://politicsngr.com/just-buhari-appoints-son-law-head-border-agency/
[/quote]
Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by velocity25(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
buhari is father of nepotism

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Moety: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
2016v2017:

That's the reason behind the appointment, influx of illegal immigrants that will vote for tyrant nepotic dictator Buhari
GBAM! You nailed it. Buhari is a very wicked and evil man.Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Akiika: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
The report is shy of stating what makes Abdullahi unqualified for the position. I don't think being a former son-in-law of the president is an issue except y'all can prove he is truly unqualified.
Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Anyone who votes Buhari in 2019 is irresponsible

Anyone who votes buhari in 2019 commits treasonable felony punishable by death.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by arabbunkum: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Buhari never disppoints. His nepotistic inclinations are second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Agugbadin: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Buhari greatest pitfall is nepotism, everything about him is nepotically lopsided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Festy4u(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:

Are you saying,...the BMCs here present on this forum are...........................? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nepotism is worst than corruption
Mr Integrity my foot! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by pat077: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
If this man get company, Na only hin family members go dey work there.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by gurunlocker: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm yet to see "Buhari has integrity" crew.....

Awon werey gbogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by olisaemeka1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
God bless u my brother ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by daimsy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
This government has become hereditary.
Something fishy Is definitely cooking.
It is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by AnanseK(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
gaby:
Lol....

Does Nigeria have a border agency? Very laughable.

He could have simply handed him the keys to the CBN vault as chief executive keyholder.

Nepotistic bigots.

Given half the chance Okorocha would have done just that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Duru009(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is too much !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by edibobo: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
All Hail Mr. Integrity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Banmeallday: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by akphrat(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Let him do all the Final appointments. Come May 29, He's back in Daura. We must investigate their cohorts too. Starting from June 1st 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Irokonna: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Charity begins at home, I would do same if I were in his shoes.
Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Rindo69: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nepotism is corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by bahdpersona(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Family government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Olyroks: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
you and yours are irresponsible
Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Roadto2019: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Cc cilicmarin vedaxcool seunmsg passingshot
What positions did Buhari gave the zombies that are wasting their time supporting him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by omu4364(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Wonders! grin
shall never end in Naija in d lifeless Shadow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency by Phred1717: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
APC Government running a dynasty democracy. Govt by me, my family, my in-laws. First of it kind in the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.