Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) (45569 Views)

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million / Real Madrid Named Most Valuable Brand In World Football [Top 10] / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by solex1988(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hazard the Hazardous should be on the list
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by SenhorSean(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Am i the only one that thinks lukaku shouldnt be in that list...#MUFC
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lukaku 20m naira
Can't even make the bench
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by vislabraye(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
France and Paris Saint-Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe has been named as the most valuable footballer in the world after his rise to the top of world football. 

According to reports, the CIES Football Observatory crunched the numbers of a complex calculation that takes into account performance, age, marketability, and their current contract length, among other factors, to come up with the very specific values.

After playing a crucial role in helping France to win the 2018 World Cup this summer, 19-year-old Mbappe came ahead of Tottenham star, Harry Kane in the rankings to top the list.

The Paris Saint-Germain star is now valued at £189.3million with Kane, who won the World Cup Golden Boot with England at £172.5m.

Third is Brazilian and PSG forward Neymar (£172.2m), who became the world's most expensive player when he joined PSG for £198m in 2016. Liverpool and Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah is next on the list and is valued at 151.2m.  

See the top 10: MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/full-list-kylian-mbappe-named-most-valuable-footballer-in-the-world-at-190m

How can Lukaku be on that list ?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by nephemmy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
lol...no Cristiano Ronaldo but there's romelu lukaku(worst striker ever)..This is a shitty list..what the fuçk
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by JohnnySavage(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
In the Next 5 years, this Boy would still be 19.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Theophinio(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ballon d Or loading for Mbappe in the next two season
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by afawokay(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
No hazard.......fake new
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by hensben(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
This rating is not about quality but cobtract remaining or when a player renew his contract.
Pavarottii:
Lukaku valuable pass hazard? Abeg where is this list from... See Harry Kane ooo wey no fit beat one player....no pogba sef...

Out of all of dem, if given the chance with their present age... I will go for EDEN HAZARD..

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by mudiana(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Stupid lukaku dey dere. That idiot wey no worth goal post for old Trafford
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Nice one.. wah about our own. Victor moses.. grin grin

That one that’ll score penalty and start somersaulting like someone that won bet9ja! Apart from that, I don’t know what else he does on a pitch
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm sure the list is from WAEC

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by fishylomo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
These are professionals that do this ratings, so I dnt see reason for backbiting�, hazard here, de bryune there

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by OKorowanta: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Pavarottii:
Lukaku valuable pass hazard? Abeg where is this list from... See Harry Kane ooo wey no fit beat one player....no pogba sef...

Out of all of dem, if given the chance with their present age... I will go for EDEN HAZARD..

Instead of Lukaku I'll rather have Speed Darlington in my team...
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Pavarottii(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2018
hensben:
This rating is not about quality but cobtract remaining or when a player renew his contract.
U would av made it known in d thread ...
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Shampoo77: 5:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Even Lukaku dey the list. Lukaku that a good coach will not buy for a million pounds.. Itisafake list.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Morris2967(m): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Which position is Eden Hazard placed
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Mursz: 5:34am On Nov 06, 2018
What sort of a mumu list is this one without hazard, or debruyne. And who make harry kane valuable?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Ibro2005: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Why even Lukaku is on the list, but no Ronaldo?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by adetes: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Lukaku should nt be there
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by uzolexis(f): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Pavarottii:

All of you saying Hazard this hazard that, I agree Hazard is better than a lot of players on this list but did you see the criteria used Age- Hazard is older than Lukaku, Ali and I think Harry Kane.
Length of contract: Hazard's contract with Chelsea ends soon and he's yet to sign a new one.
Y'all should read and understand before rushing to comment.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Witlee(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2018
TheSmoothTalker:

That one that’ll score penalty and start somersaulting like someone that won bet9ja! Apart from that, I don’t know what else he does on a pitch

I think he falls down on the pitch
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Otunski: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Wetin Lukaku dey find for that list? Useless list.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Pavarottii(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2018
uzolexis:

All of you saying Hazard this hazard that, I agree Hazard is better than a lot of players on this list but did you see the criteria used Age- Hazard is older than Lukaku, Ali and I think Harry Kane.
Length of contract: Hazard's contract with Chelsea ends soon and he's yet to sign a new one.
Y'all should read and understand before rushing to comment.
So in ur mind lukaku, alli and Kane have an exceptional future? Please tell me a big club that will buy any of them?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Kooldon(f): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Sighting LUKAKU at no.8, I declare the list inconclusive

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Olumeme: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Mbape valuable than Lionel Messi, the only legend still playing? Comedy!
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Naazz: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
France and Paris Saint-Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe has been named as the most valuable footballer in the world after his rise to the top of world football. 

According to reports, the CIES Football Observatory crunched the numbers of a complex calculation that takes into account performance, age, marketability, and their current contract length, among other factors, to come up with the very specific values.

After playing a crucial role in helping France to win the 2018 World Cup this summer, 19-year-old Mbappe came ahead of Tottenham star, Harry Kane in the rankings to top the list.

The Paris Saint-Germain star is now valued at £189.3million with Kane, who won the World Cup Golden Boot with England at £172.5m.

Third is Brazilian and PSG forward Neymar (£172.2m), who became the world's most expensive player when he joined PSG for £198m in 2016. Liverpool and Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah is next on the list and is valued at 151.2m.  

See the top 10: MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/full-list-kylian-mbappe-named-most-valuable-footballer-in-the-world-at-190m

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by immaculate1234(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=PurplePatch post=72714992]What a joke of the century! Harry what in second place. Hahaha! Nonsense.

Meanwhile them no want some Man U, Madrid and Juventus fans to sleep this night abi? Make una continue.

The e-war go start now.[/quote

you are not valuable because of the value you have within your team it's what you contribute to the team.....chikena
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Is it Lukaku an seeing on that list?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by oluwaseun2015(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Congrats nwannem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.