Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) (45571 Views)

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million / Real Madrid Named Most Valuable Brand In World Football [Top 10] / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by Codes151(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2018
A very stupid list!! I am united!

Seeing lukaku there surprises me!
Griezman imagine, that dude is over rated!!

Rubbish list
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by hensben(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2018
I’m not the creator of the thread
Pavarottii:

U would av made it known in d thread ...
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by hensben(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2018
uzolexis:

All of you saying Hazard this hazard that, I agree Hazard is better than a lot of players on this list but did you see the criteria used Age- Hazard is older than Lukaku, Ali and I think Harry Kane.
Length of contract: Hazard's contract with Chelsea ends soon and he's yet to sign a new one.
Y'all should read and understand before rushing to comment.
Not Age but your last paragraph
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by GetCofOProperty: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Onojanson:
Is it Lukaku an seeing on that list?
Yes, Lukaku, Dele Ali and Sallah deserves to be on that list... These Guys are very hardworking.
Please Check Our Signature And Reach Out To Us.
[quote author=Reference post=72719260]
Re: Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Witlee:

I think he falls down on the pitch

Lol! That guy is just so impossible! With him dada head like Majek Fashek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.