Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

No Increment In Minimum Wage, No voting!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Increment In Minimum Wage, No voting!!! (387 Views)

Subsidy Removal: N30,000 Minimum Wage No Longer Realistic – Workers / Ngige: N50,000 NYSC Monthly Allowance Increase Is False. No Increment Yet / Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Increment In Minimum Wage, No voting!!! by gabbylight: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
i call on every section of these nation to join hands together with NLC to teach all this greedy politician a bitter lesson. we are not coward!
all of us, Hausa, Ogbo, and Yoruba's.... let's fight this fight together plssssss.
these guys don't loves us, they only want to use you and I as a ladder to that position, pls think.
Re: No Increment In Minimum Wage, No voting!!! by haladadon: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu

by the time the increase this cash and prices climb up na you go run leave this country.
Re: No Increment In Minimum Wage, No voting!!! by gabbylight: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
haladadon:
Nnamdi Kanu

by the time the increase this cash and prices climb up na you go run leave this country.

You agree with me that our present leadership is not helping issues.
I'm scared, this country is doomed.
Re: No Increment In Minimum Wage, No voting!!! by gabbylight: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
youths wake up. #stopreclyinglooters
you can't be shouting sai baba and aticulate and at the same time expect Nigeria to be like China... to me that's stupidity in highest order.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Candidates For The By-elections In Katsina, Bauchi, Kwara & Cross River / NEMA: Osinbajo Saved Thousands Of Nigerians By Approving N5.8bn / Presidency Tackles British MP On Doing Business, Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.