Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort (29483 Views)

Fayemi Laments Low Revenue Allocation To Ekiti / FG Takes Over Revenue Management Of NNPC, Customs, FIRS, NCC, Others / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, why not give this pauper a try to take care of you. How much for your breakfast let me feed you this morning.

Shut up.

A few of your type tried me on this forum only to run with their tails between their legs.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by 7lives: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Going through all comment here, because of sentiment against a particular party, we couldn't find anything wrong in what the past administration did by neglecting peoples heritage.
Had it been the place is well manage, what Govt. Will spend now to bring it back would av been use for another developmental project.
Fayemi refurbished the place in his first tenure, fayose abandoned it and you are all saying something else. Is that how to run a good government by abandoning the work of your predecessor all in the name of politics?
Who suffer it most? Do you wknow the number of people working there before?
May God help us.

Ignore those LOSERS, there is nothing to celebrate in their home lands, this is why they FLEE in droves.
They thought they could brain wash others into backwardness, Yoruba call such " da bi mo ti da ".
One old man keep saying it, that those who for SELFISH reasons, do not want good things to happen to this country, SHALL NOT BE ALIVE to benefit, when the plan of God for this country begins to MANIFEST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

A few of your type tried me on this forum only to run with their tails between their legs.

I am not few. You small. If you can beat me to the game, show yourself. Real talk
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

I am not few. You small. If you can beat me to the game, show yourself. Real talk

Best believe, we aren't coevals.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by kunmiiii: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

You are a pauper.

Hahahaha... Bro leave that gnat, he's a phoney blowhard braggart, had an encounter with him sometime ago too, where I challenged him with facts and figures because he was comparing the development of U.A.E a sovereign nation with almost a trillion dollars in GDP to Lagos that has less than $3b.

Dude is so conceited and arrogant he had the effrontery to tell me to go and check his social media account because he managed and had the privilege to hop on his first international flight to even an African country, when I've been on 4 continents without noise or bragging rights. That guy's ignorance is mind numbing and laughable. He's a testament to the fact that empty drums make the loudest noise.

On a lighter note, Gavel...You've been MIA for eons!!

WELCOME BACK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2018
kunmiiii:

Hahahaha... Bro leave that gnat, he's a phoney blowhard braggart, had an encounter with him sometime ago too, where I challenged him with facts and figures because he was comparing the development of U.A.E a sovereign nation with almost a trillion dollars in GDP to Lagos that has less than $3b.

Dude is so conceited and arrogant he had the effrontery to tell me to go and check his social media account because he managed and had the privilege to hop on his first international flight to even an African country, when I've been on 4 continents without noise or bragging rights. That guy's ignorance is mind numbing and laughable. He's a testament to the fact that empty drums make the loudest noise.

On a lighter note, Gavel...You've been MIA for eons!!

WELCOME BACK!!!

Out on bail fresh outta jail...

Got banned man.

You know how this forum is.

All in the past now.

Yeah, let's forget the kid.

How are you doing?
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by kunmiiii: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Out on bail fresh outta jail...

Got banned man.

You know how this forum is.

All in the past now.

Yeah, let's forget the kid.

How are you doing?

I've been terrific brother

Wow, so you've been in the joint, they will start assigning parole officers soon, Lol....still hard to believe though because i know you're very liberal.

All in the past now tho but you were missed bro... hope its not too early but we gotta share a drink to celebrate your freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by KingRagnar: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
It is just like abandoning Obudu Cattle Ranch or Tinapa in Calabar, imagine how the city will lose its taste and lose tourist. Fayose spent 4 years ranching, crying wolf where there was none, lambasting PMB while the state decayed. Very sad!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GetCofOProperty: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2018
New government. new dispensation, new party, new man at the helms of affairs.... They will always find something wrong about the administration of their predecessors. May God Deliver This Nation.

Congratulations to Arsene Wenger For This Looming New Appointment.
Please Check Our Signature And Reach Out To Us.
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by GavelSlam: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
kunmiiii:

I've been terrific brother

Wow, so you've been in the joint, they will start assigning parole officers soon, Lol....still hard to believe though because i know you're very liberal.

All in the past now tho but you were missed bro... hope its not too early but we gotta share a drink to celebrate your freedom.

grin

It's never too early for Manyan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by LexMcquinn: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, why not give this pauper a try to take care of you. How much for your breakfast let me feed you this morning.

Bless me this morning please �
Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by 13october: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eaugusta:

You are very correct, I was also there 2013 and it was an awesome site to behold.
Our maintenance culture is F9
13October
Not only you was there infact okonjo iweala praised fayemi when she got there 2012, A church choir from ilorin visited the place for a day visit/picnic it was awesome, see what squandermania gov. he took joy in eating ponmo beside road turned the place to within four years.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
He should repair it abeg. That's where I plan to do my honey moon. I go give my wife bele before we leave dat place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Senator Diri With Atiku, Timi Frank, And Emma Ogidi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.