Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (96728 Views)

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 3:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Vanity upon Vanity

Meanwhile,,,,,,,

It's when you don't have money you will call another man's Treasure Island vanity.
I Hail Nigeria my country.

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Houseofglam7:
.......what does she do for a living again
She is a gov. wife for a living.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by bixton(m): 3:33am On Nov 06, 2018
nzeobi:
when genuine imolites complained of Rochas about 3 years ago, some on this forum said igbos hate him cos he joined APC. but my prayers is that one day he will become nigerias president so that we will all bear the brunt.

Wishful thinking and dream.
When OBJ warned Imolites about endorsing and voting Okorocha prior to his first term, they all claimed him to be their son, helping the less priviledged, an entrepreneur and employer of labour.
I guess Imo must be better and is better with Okorocha.............is that not the song over the radio.

Nigerians really liked to be scammed even when faced with the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by AlaskaTNT(m): 3:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Houseofglam7:
.......what does she do for a living again
hmm.. u are asking? Is she not the wife of the governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2018
BigIyanga:

Stfu. Igbos and Imolites complained you tagged them wailers and haters of GMB... now common to give him senatorial ticket, you betrayed him

Why was he betrayed na?
No honor amongst THIEVES.
He has shown himself as a fake APC, greedy mole.

You mean Imolotes have been wailing for 8 years? shocked Na so dem wan run Biafrat? grin

If not SHEER GREED, what is Rochas doing in the senate? To pension as governor and receive salary as senator simultaneously? undecided

Now, you snap off your stinking fingers.
E-tout! kiss
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by ikennaoma(m): 4:32am On Nov 06, 2018
What is the prove that this is her estate. So any estate built by individual can be attributed to a politician.. I hate the way people spread rumors about without tangible prove...
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 06, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Her PA's , commissioners, secretaries have houses all over Nigeria.

So cos she's a governor's wife.she shouldn't spend money.

Wen u become a governor don't do anything .ok

On how rich.u don't have to be a billionaire to be rich.

That estate can't be more than 200 to 300 million.

So what's d noise about.for a governor not to build property

Okorocha is not rich but his million million salary and allowance is entering steady

Did i just hear you say that estate can't be worth more than 200 or 300 millionYou should change your weed supplier asap., like seriously.. An estate standing on over 80 plots of land, fully furnished interior. My friend did work there, and is still owed till now, so i know what i'm talking about. You don't stay in Imo state, why not allow people who stay here talk while you listen.. And oh,lest i forget, it's best you go to the market and know how much a bag of cement is being sold, so you can know that building a house isn't beans, for you to see a massive estate so big as this and say it's not worth more than 200 million.. Maybe you live in a Mud house, i don't know..Just saying. Wake up to reality mehn, the world has left you behind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 06, 2018
UNTIL THE PEOPLE ARE READY TO LIBERATE THEMSELVES VIA A RED REVOLUTION, NOTHING CHANGES!

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2018
No Wonder he want his son inlaw to succeed him by fire by forcé so as to cover his yansh.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by babacletus: 5:18am On Nov 06, 2018
But Rochas was very wealthy even before politics
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Cas53877(m): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2018
After failing in her attempt to forcefully buy Roche Estate opposite Concord Hotel, from the owner; She was forced to build her own model of the same estate grin. Greedy rogues in power! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Cas53877(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2018
babacletus:
But Rochas was very wealthy even before politics

There was no prove of this. People close to him them said that he was heavily indebted to some banks and that they were to come after him.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2018
kingharzy:
So while he was distracting us by building STATUES like a pharoah, madam CLEOPATRA was building pyramids. . .
we're wisest now
It's too late now,you have been used and dumped.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Scizzer:

Did i just hear you say that estate can't be worth more than 200 or 300 millionYou should change your weed supplier asap., like seriously.. An estate standing on over 80 plots of land, fully furnished interior. My friend did work there, and is still owed till now, so i know what i'm talking about. You don't stay in Imo state, why not allow people who stay here talk while you listen.. And oh,lest i forget, it's best you go to the market and know how much a bag of cement is being sold, so you can know that building a house isn't beans, for you to see a massive estate so big as this and say it's not worth more than 200 million.. Maybe you live in a Mud house, i don't know..Just saying. Wake up to reality mehn, the world has left you behind

FYI.thats a government land willed to her.

Yes.i live in a mud house

Where's the location of the estate?
World bank? Or onumolu?

Bro pls wait.
Apart from the bad rochas government .there's nothing for a govs wife to have properties.

Cos she built her own to develop the state.
Do u know how many of them have houses abroad
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 5:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Godjone:
Let's see how efcc will come for Roggers after his tenure because that houses I am seeing there triples that of fayose

Fayoses property EFCC showed us was an uncompleted building and one abandoned German floor somehere
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by wingmanII: 5:46am On Nov 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See marginalization + marginalization X marginalization?
By Igbos for Igbos only.
Chai!!!! cheesy

Ndi IGBO nor get mouth talk o!
If na Awusa dey marginalIze them na, OJUKWU go crawl from grave dey make noise! cheesy
Are you sure ndi Igbo no talk? Unless you ve been living under a rock all these years but ndi Igbo had talked and complained of the animal called Okorocha for years now.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by lookingfly: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Can someone tell me what her job is? lipsrsealed
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Atleast Money is being invested @ home
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by colestephan86: 6:00am On Nov 06, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The new estate at Akachi road in Owerri reportedly owned by the wife of Imo State Governor, Nkechi Rochas Okorocha, has been completed. 

A Facebook user who visited the estate today - couldn't contain his shock as he filmed himself driving around the newly completed estate alleged to be worth billions of naira. 

According to reports, the Akachi Estate seats on over 80 plots of land. It has over 10 duplexes and ten bungalows all fully and well furnished, to be used as service apartments.

He berated the governor for allegedly using tax payer's money to build such as exquisite estate while pensioners are languishing in sorrow over their entitlements. He also revealed that it is difficult to gain access into new estate due to the tight security.

The man shared a video of the elegant estate which has gone viral online. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nkechi-rochas-okorocha-estate-at-akachi-road-in-owerri-imo-state.html

...but what does she need all these for? African leaders are so attached to needless and wasteful spendings.this shows her level of enlightenment. Loot money and build estates, hotels n probably store it up in some bank outside the country.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by babacletus: 6:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Cas53877:

There was no prove of this. People close to him them said that he was heavily indebted to some banks and that they were to come after him.
These are just rumors, Banks don't loan money to Broke people

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2018
thank God,he did not take the loot to dubai or south africa like buratai and ameachi.atleast,there is somethings imo people will benefit from this in house investment
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by badman007(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Rochas Catholic Okorocha.

In his mind, his people are inferior to him. He has been chosen by God.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by bixton(m): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2018
addey44:
Why is nobody talking about Rochas Okorocha's wealth even before he became Governor? We know about Rochas Okorocha Foundation that built ultra modern Schools in several States of the Federation and gives full Scholarships to thousands of deprived children from the entire nation and several countries all over Africa! Don't tell me he used Imo State Govt.money for all these.

What exactly is/was his occupation or source of income/living before he became a governor?
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2018
ikennaoma:
What is the prove that this is her estate. So any estate built by individual can be attributed to a politician.. I hate the way people spread rumors about without tangible prove...
in every rumour,there is element of truth and there is no smoke without fire
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by contigiency(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2018
I have always said it that our problems are coming from the leaders around us. they don't make us feel the need to have government closer to the people. But We only focus on whatever the president does, as if he should be everywhere and manage every office. Tell me why the people of Imo state will not defy security and go and ask the woman to account for the source of the money used for this project. Else, you burn down the whole thing, so that there will be no victor nor vanquished. And others will learn not to toil with the people.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Rochas is learning to be the Tinubu of Imo state.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by contigiency(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Fayoses property EFCC showed us was an uncompleted building and one abandoned German floor somehere

Still it's very bad. Whether it's one naira or one trillion, stealing is stealing.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by wizod(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Buharisef:
Ohakim Be Laughing At Imolites Like
Ohakim laughing? Na d same pople ooo.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Whether na APGA or APC or PDP, all the same rubbish.

This is why we say no to stupid election.....

I wonder if Okorocha knows if there really is a Jubril in Aso Rock because the way he is behaving is mind boggling...

A HELL NO to stupid election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9jtgGwtrk
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2018
nzeobi:
when genuine imolites complained of Rochas about 3 years ago, some on this forum said igbos hate him cos he joined APC. but my prayers is that one day he will become nigerias president so that we will all bear the brunt.

He cannot become president of Nigeria.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Imo state is finished.

Those Cockroaches milked her dry. cry
Rochas has money before joining politics... His schools are among the best and it's free education... He is milking nobody dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.