Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (29057 Views)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by tuniski: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
princdebola201:
rivers akwa ibom and delta state in the bag. pdp should go and collect their 1 million votes next year in sambisa forest
As desperate as APC is it will host ceremony for you, if you defect from apc to apc!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by seunmsg(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
jmaine:

Akwa Ibom is a goal? Are you alright...?

You can bookmark my post, APC is winning Akwa Ibom next year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
There is nothing like APC in eastern Nigeria.

Meanwhile if u are unemployed and you want to earn genuine Money online freely at no cost, Send a single whatsapp message to my business line on my signature.

Serious businessmen and women only.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by batstan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by jmaine: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
seunmsg:

You can bookmark my post, APC is winning Akwa Ibom next year.

You are dreaming.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by luckyogor(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin only the so called unknown digital guy decamped,the crowd you all see there are just curious onlookers.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by senatordave1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
tuniski:

As desperate as APC is it will host ceremony for you, if you defect from apc to apc!
Hypocrisy at work.when saraki staged a decamping ceremony last week,didnt he host a ceremony?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by Belluchii: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is a plus to the APC, the movement for change has actually come to stay, this is happening at Wike's backyard, and some people say APC is dying.

3 Likes

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by ogundeleai(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
promise4040:
Story for the gods. Even if he likes let him invite Donald trump, Rivers state is for PDP.

Like for Atiku.

Share for Buhari.
... Contrary to what you wrote before putting out share and like contest, am sure you will be jolted with 29-39 so far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by senatordave1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
luckyogor:
grin grin grin only the so called unknown digital guy decamped,the crowd you all see there are just curious onlookers.
For amaechi to be there in person shows how important.this kind of unknown people that wike uses to mobilize voters at the grassroot.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by tuniski: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Hypocrisy at work.when saraki staged a decamping ceremony last week,didnt he host a ceremony?

The Problem with you is that you think everyone is localized. Saraki has kwara lockdown. I am not a bit worried about kwara but interested in the larger picture NiGERIA!
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by Bodude504: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good news

1 Like

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by biGwal(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
all of them are criminals
Just like you

1 Like

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by igwefivestar(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mophasa:
A chieftain of the peoples democratic party, PDP in Rivers State, Engr. Gideon Demoor esq. has dumped the party to join the All progressives congress,APC with thousands of his supporters in the state.

Engr.Deemor popularly known as "Digital" who was a former ally of Gov. Nyesom Wike recently resigned from his position as a member of the Rivers state pension board.

Deemor who hails from Tai local government area of the state was recieved by the APC leader in the state,the honourable minister of transport Rt.Hon.Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and the chairman of the party,Ojukaye Flag Amachree and the Rivers state APC governorship candidate,Arch.Tonye Dele Cole amongst other party leaders.

Engr.Deemor who is an accomplished technocrat,businessman and philanthropist is now set to work for the victory of the APC in next years general elections.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/rivers-state-pdp-chieftain-dumps-party.html?m=1

u need this even u think wike and PDP will loss River state.

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by Nasir123(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
promise4040:
Story for the gods. Even if he likes let him invite Donald trump, Rivers state is for PDP.

Like for Atiku.

Share for Buhari.

I hope you're getting the message brother? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by senatordave1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
tuniski:

The Problem with you is that you think everyone is localized. Saraki has kwara lockdown. I am not a bit worried about kwara but interested in the larger picture NiGERIA!
The problem with you is that you do not know how pdp has been winning elections in ss/se and those ways are no longer possible.as for kwara,me and you know that majority of kwarans are planning to vote out saraki so i wonder how he will win in a free and fair poll.anyway the house of reps bye poll coming up next week in kwara will give us clues but as usual you will never learn.
Buhari can win without kwara,atiku cant without getting 90% in rivers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by Nasir123(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Princedapace:
I no fit lie, this one strong..

Dear Nigerians, the truth of the matter is that those politicians who want to keep Buhari are doing so becus of their selfishness. Buhari has not performed well at all. It would have been so easy for Buhari to win if only he did just little well. But no, the same spirit disturbing Nigeria keeps making things hard for any leader to do well.

See, just do anything u can do to make money and forget this country. If e go burn, make it burn. It will be hard to defeat Buhari next year. And worse is that if he wins, it is going to be really tough. The way people are becoming poorer is alarming..

There is a reason why we recorded more suicides this year and last year alone. People are suffering badly.

May God help those he wishes to help..

Expect more criminals, more kidnappers, more runs girls, more failed marriages, more death if Buhari wins. And those selfish politicians with special interest for 2023 are supporting him badly and are deceiving him..

Any ways, if u would like to learn how to make money online, kindly check my profile and read my thread on how i make money online as a freelancer.

Brother/Sister, there is no cause for Alarm.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by GSA01: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
The way APC is encroaching into PDP stronghold is obvious that Rivers, Delta And Akwa Ibom that normally churn out Millions of votes for PDP will not be an easy ride again for PDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by sule17(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
God bless all APC member

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by maestroferdi: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:
I'm sorry for PDP in South South.
grin
Feel sorry for yourself...

It is not about propaganda....APC are wasting their time in Rivers State.

Wike is fully in charge...He rubbished Dakuku Peterside and will also make mincemeat of this neophyte called Tonye Cole.

Delta and Akwa Ibom are no go areas for APC, you know that already.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by maestroferdi: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
tuniski:

Stop wasting time on that confused element.

They thrive on falsehood....They even lie to themselves.

They said APC have taken over the South South...leave them...2019 is not far off.

They want Buhari back...Ask them why and they would start stuttering...Undesirable elements they are...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by GavelSlam: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
maestroferdi:

Wike is fully in charge...He rubbished Dakuku Peterside and will also make mincemeat of this neophyte called Tonye Cole.

The same Wike working against Atiku?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by KBEST3(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
N-POWER GENERATION
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by senatordave1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
maestroferdi:

This is how you ranted prior to 2015 polls just like ffk your loud mouthed mentor.can you recall the results of all the rerun in rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by ufuosman(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wike rivers state mandate
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by sunbilor(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Princedapace:
I no fit lie, this one strong..

Dear Nigerians, the truth of the matter is that those politicians who want to keep Buhari are doing so becus of their selfishness. Buhari has not performed well at all. It would have been so easy for Buhari to win if only he did just little well. But no, the same spirit disturbing Nigeria keeps making things hard for any leader to do well.

See, just do anything u can do to make money and forget this country. If e go burn, make it burn. It will be hard to defeat Buhari next year. And worse is that if he wins, it is going to be really tough. The way people are becoming poorer is alarming..

There is a reason why we recorded more suicides this year and last year alone. People are suffering badly.

May God help those he wishes to help..

Expect more criminals, more kidnappers, more runs girls, more failed marriages, more death if Buhari wins. And those selfish politicians with special interest for 2023 are supporting him badly and are deceiving him..

Any ways, if u would like to learn how to make money online, kindly check my profile and read my thread on how i make money online as a freelancer.
No mind them. The ones that were promised 10m naira each to mobilise for APC are already crying for their life in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by maestroferdi: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

The same Wike working against Atiku?
grin

Who takes you seriously with your falsehood and propaganda?

How about Oshiomhole working to bury APC finally?
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by GavelSlam: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
maestroferdi:
Who takes you seriously with your falsehood and propaganda?

How about Oshiomhole working to bury APC finally?

It is evident to the blind that Wike is not comfortable about Atiku's candidacy.

I expect you to bury your head in the sand.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by 35824L: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't be surprised that Wike will even lose in government house polling unit. Many of his own appointees are pissed off by how he runs the government. Amaechi and Ojukaye are just too much even for an ogboni don like Wike to handle. APC has already won rivers state but must monitor the rivers INEC commissioner and the supreme court closely because wike has legs there that can manipulate the results to favour him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by maestroferdi: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is evident to the blind that Wike is not comfortable about Atiku's candidacy.

I expect you to bury your head in the sand.

Wike is not a fool.

He knows that Atiku is an idea whose time has come...He will not swim against an overwhelming tide.

Hopeless elements like you can continue building castles in the air while PDP are matching all the way to victory...

Buhari is history...wake up from your slumber.
Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by SirBunky85(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
seunmsg:
Akwa Ibom is a goal alredy, Rivers and Delta are also looking really good for APC.
most south south governors have struck a deal with pmb to allow not to use federal might against dem in order for dem to complete dia 2nd term and in turn support support his(pmb)reelection bid.udom,wike,ayade,okowa will win but d APC will get reasonable amount of votes in dose States

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters by tuniski: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
senatordave1:

The problem with you is that you do not know how pdp has been winning elections in ss/se and those ways are no longer possible.as for kwara,me and you know that majority of kwarans are planning to vote out saraki so i wonder how he will win in a free and fair poll.anyway the house of reps bye poll coming up next week in kwara will give us clues but as usual you will never learn.
Buhari can win without kwara,atiku cant without getting 90% in rivers

you are a slow learner!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.