Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: (1182 Views)

Poll: Is this useful to You?

Yes.: 100% (2 votes)
No.: 0% (0 votes)
I should give it a try: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Believe it or not you can learn to recall most all your Dreams. With these simple techniques you can start remembering dreams within the first or second night of practice. It's sort of like self hypnosis in a way. You are simply making suggestions to your mind before you are completely asleep. This state of mind is called the borderline sleep level. It is when your brain is most likely to absorb the suggestions.
    They say that certain foods can cause bad dreams. Well I don't know if that's true but, I do know from personal experience that when I eat eba or drink milk,  I seem to have more intense dreams. Not necessarily bad dreams. Then again, sometimes when you eat food before bedtime that gives you indigestion, it might seem that it is causing you to have dreams. This is do to the fact that the indigestion is keeping you slightly awake. You know that borderline sleep level I mentioned earlier, so you are slightly aware of these dreams. There is one other thing to consider. If you are having intense dreams and they are in color then more than likely you are having a OBE. Out-body-experience or otherwise known as Astral Projection. We are not going to get into that for right now. We will on another page. All right let's get going! There are 4 easy steps to this. That's it!

1. Preparing for Bed : Try to get the body as relaxed as you can. If  you have to stretch or even do Yoga all the better. You can even meditate to clear your mind, so that that you are more prepared for the next step. You don't have to eat or refrain from eating before bedtime. You may do as you like. Try experimenting with eating different foods before bedtime and see if you get any different results in the end. Make sure you have a pen and pad handy to write with next to the bed.

2. Programing : This is the most important part. When you get to that borderline sleep level (which is right before you are completely asleep) you must tell yourself over and over again that you will remember all your dreams and you will wake up after each dream and write down your experience. If you don't like having to repeat all that then try tape recording yourself saying these things. Make sure that you tape at least 10 - 15 min. worth. That should be sufficient.

3. Taking Notes : This is also very important. If you successfully wake up
after each dream, then you must write down everything you can remember in detail. Write down whether the dream was in color or black and white. This is why we will keep a pen and pad next the bed. Make sure not to put it in the bed with you. You don't want to end up stabbing yourself in your sleep. Then you must try to go right back to sleep. Keeping the pen and pad handy. Hopefully you will go right into another dream and repeat the process.

4. Reviewing the Night : Now it is time to review the night. You will be amazed at how many dreams you actually had that night! I usually find that I have 10 - 15 dreams a night and sometimes more. Everyone dreams and everyone dreams many times a night, they just don't know they do until they try something like this. Make special note of dreams that are in full-blown color, for you will want to reference them once you start studying Astral Projection.
[/size]
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Maykelly(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=20pt]Oh! Fool! when will you HEAR the WORD of your CREATOR for that which you put your Trust is a deceiver![/size]
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Horus(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
In tribal societies where there is no writing, children are trained by adults by being asked to recount their dreams of the night before in detail, and then relate their day's adventures when everyone is sitting around the home fire at night. This is done in an atmosphere of fun, making it enjoyable to the children. And so their memories become well trained, making it easy for them to remember and understand stories used to teach them. Recollection is directly related to learning. The easier you can recall details, the easier you can learn new ones; thus superlearning and super recall are two sides of the same coin.
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
May kelly:

[size=20pt]Oh! Fool! when will you HEAR the WORD of your CREATOR for that which you put your Trust is a deceiver![/size]

seriously; are you obsessed with Ogaga, jeeez, lay-off the menopause pills
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]My beloved friend that is behaving strange . . . . OMG!! too glad to see you're still alive . you know? i was bored you never mind to be active to respond me as usual.

well , you're welcome back to the house but hope you're staying with us this time around? wink i like you even though , as i try to swallow up some bad comments and post from my screen .

mmmm . . . . i wonder if it's a bad thing to be generous my dear , only helping people how to recall their dreams and you're here calling people fool this , fool that .

Nothing new anyway. . . .that's the best you can do to any intelligent person ,keep occupying space here , writting in the biggest and boldest font. . . i care to see you contribute something useful to this forum soon. grin grin grin wink
[/size]

May kelly:

Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Horus my you've made great points. . . .the main barrier to dream recall (realizing during a dream that one is dreaming) is that waking and dreaming memory aren't connected nearly as well as they could be with greater intention, practice and focus. Making a consistent effort to remember and record your dreams will help your waking mind to ally itself more closely with your dream experience. It's also an excellent way to increase imagination, creative and intuitive capabilities which are all intimately connected with dreams. This alone should provide strong incentive. you know? wink[/size]

Horus:

In tribal societies where there is no writing, children are trained by adults by being asked to recount their dreams of the night before in detail, and then relate their day's adventures when everyone is sitting around the home fire at night. This is done in an atmosphere of fun, making it enjoyable to the children. And so their memories become well trained, making it easy for them to remember and understand stories used to teach them. Recollection is directly related to learning. The easier you can recall details, the easier you can learn new ones; thus superlearning and super recall are two sides of the same coin.
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]She's always obsessed my dear. . . sometimes , i find it hard to flow with her in peace . cheesy cheesy[/size]

lagerwhenindoubt:

seriously; are you obsessed with Ogaga, jeeez, lay-off the menopause pills
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
cool cool cool

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]She's always obsessed my dear. . . sometimes , i find it hard to flow with her in peace . cheesy cheesy[/size]

Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by cogicero: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
where is the science? undecided
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Maykelly(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ogaga4Luv,

you this boy is time you forsake that thing you are worshiping.
Re: The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]This girl please leave me alone...What do u want me to forsake? i know the truth your pastors and Church leaders would never tell u . teaching u on how to recall dreams is a bad thing again. . . i can see u like dreaming and forgetting what u dream about when u wake up from your bed . grin[/size]

May kelly: Ogaga4Luv,

you this boy is time you forsake that thing you are worshiping.

(1) (Reply)

Excerpt From Pastor Kim's 5th Book: The Lord Jesus To Pastor Kim Concerning Spir / Cursed If You Don't Tithe - Please Vote and Let us discuss / Who Really Was Jesus Of Nazareth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.