Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let (32369 Views)

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Letenwam: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeria's Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, whose name was struck out of the list of cleared gubernatorial aspirants for APC primaries in Oyo State, has abandoned the Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office.

According to Daily Post, Adebayo Shittu closed down the South West campaign office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo ahead of the 2019 general elections. The Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office whose inauguration was attended by former Governor of Abia state, Chief Orji Kalu and former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, is strategically located along Mokola-Ojoo Road in the heart of Ibadan, the Oyo state capital, and was meant to serve as the campaign office of Buhari and Osinbajo in the South West region, gubernatorial campaign office and Ministerial office of the embattled Minister, Shittu.

It was gathered that the banners and photographs which were earlier put up during the commissioning of the building have been removed, and the building has been offered for let after the Minister closed it.

The Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office which was commissioned on Saturday, 20 January 2018, has been deserted after it was abandoned and closed by the Minister ten months after the commissioning. Residents of Veterinary, Oke-Itunu and Mokola and other people have also taken the advantage of the compound surrounded and over grown by weeds to dump refuse.

The Minister of Communications who claimed that the house was rented to him (Shittu) by Hon. Ajibola Muraina, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, added that the fact that the rent had terminated does not mean that Shittu is abandoning campaign for Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

Aderogba, a cousin to the Minister said:

“To start with, the building in question is not owned by Barrister Adebayo Shittu but was rented from one Barrister Hon. Ajibola Muraina, a PDP chieftain.

“Secondly, the fact that the rent was terminated is not conclusive that Barr. Shittu is abandoning campaigning for Buhari/ Osinbajo ticket as we are aware that Barr. Shittu is already making arrangements for a new and better location for coordinating campaigns for Buhari and Osinbajo’s reelection.

“Furthermore, Barrister Adebayo Shittu remains one of the most loyal, the most trusted and the most beloved ministers in the Buhari presidency."

https://lailasnews.com/2019-adebayo-shittu-abandons-buhari-osinbajo-campaign-office-now-for-let/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Racoon(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
And this weird goatee wielding man is still serving as a minister in a government of certificate forgers. undecided

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Kenekingisback: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amazing..APC is use and dump sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Racoon(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin Sai baba zombiesm is never good except you're of the core hausa-fulani stock.All promises cancelled.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
bayo shittu no get any liver to quit Apc, at least he is enjoying his money in his ministerial position.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by mankan2k7(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
u better atikulate on time, this friend of a dullard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by powerhouse3(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Even before buhari declare his intention to seek for another term in office, this analogue minister of information was the first to print buhari campaign costume, starting from the cap he adorned to FEC meetings, it's a cry that Nigeria is punish by the devil with this people that keep no faith with his fellow being, even though am not sympathetic to buhari in any way, but I will be happy to see buhari sack him from his sycophantic trait.. People like this steal without scruples....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by nabegibeg: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigeria's Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, whose name was struck out of the list of cleared gubernatorial aspirants for APC primaries in Oyo State, has abandoned the Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office.

According to Daily Post, Adebayo Shittu closed down the South West campaign office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo ahead of the 2019 general elections. The Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office whose inauguration was attended by former Governor of Abia state, Chief Orji Kalu and former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, is strategically located along Mokola-Ojoo Road in the heart of Ibadan, the Oyo state capital, and was meant to serve as the campaign office of Buhari and Osinbajo in the South West region, gubernatorial campaign office and Ministerial office of the embattled Minister, Shittu.

It was gathered that the banners and photographs which were earlier put up during the commissioning of the building have been removed, and the building has been offered for let after the Minister closed it.

The Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office which was commissioned on Saturday, 20 January 2018, has been deserted after it was abandoned and closed by the Minister ten months after the commissioning. Residents of Veterinary, Oke-Itunu and Mokola and other people have also taken the advantage of the compound surrounded and over grown by weeds to dump refuse.

The Minister of Communications who claimed that the house was rented to him (Shittu) by Hon. Ajibola Muraina, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, added that the fact that the rent had terminated does not mean that Shittu is abandoning campaign for Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

Aderogba, a cousin to the Minister said:

“To start with, the building in question is not owned by Barrister Adebayo Shittu but was rented from one Barrister Hon. Ajibola Muraina, a PDP chieftain.

“Secondly, the fact that the rent was terminated is not conclusive that Barr. Shittu is abandoning campaigning for Buhari/ Osinbajo ticket as we are aware that Barr. Shittu is already making arrangements for a new and better location for coordinating campaigns for Buhari and Osinbajo’s reelection.

“Furthermore, Barrister Adebayo Shittu remains one of the most loyal, the most trusted and the most beloved ministers in the Buhari presidency."

https://lailasnews.com/2019-adebayo-shittu-abandons-buhari-osinbajo-campaign-office-now-for-let/
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by TheAngry1: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Visit Lagos!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by dadebayo1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Baba is on low key.... They buried his political career with the NYSC issue.. Guess he is just saving whatever he can for the raining days...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by myettiallah: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thugnificent:
Please nairalanders I'm so stranded. I lost my wallet and keys in a cab right now with my last money in it. I just withdrew all the money in my account few minutes ago to settle some pressing needs. Right now i don't even have transportation back home. All i need is 2k please..... 0087221630 Diamond Bank

So when u withdrew all the money in ur account, you then forgot ur wallet abi??
But You still have MB to browse, and an android phone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by nabegibeg: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thugnificent:
Please nairalanders I'm so stranded. I lost my wallet and keys in a cab right now with my last money in it. I just withdrew all the money in my account few minutes ago to settle some pressing needs. Right now i don't even have transportation back home. All i need is 2k please..... 0087221630 Diamond Bank

If you have data you have WhatsApp or other social media to contact your family members to come to your rescue

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by BruncleZuma: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thugnificent:
corporate begger and you did not forget your phone in the cab too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by PHIPEX(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Most supporters of Buhari just like this man don't believe in him, they are only after their belly and interest.
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by iluvdonjazzy: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
because e no favour am.
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
good that more people who feel betrayed by APC would campaign against them in 2019 the likes of mama taraba and shehu sani would massively work against APC IN 2019. A welcome development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thugnificent:
Bloody scammer. I blame the enablers not you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Dpharisee: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
APC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Things Fall Apart when the Center can no longer Hold grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by SageTravels: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
All na personal interest
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thugnificent:

Thanks for sharing

Have you considered the creativity you put into this post?

Considering that you have already given away your real name (initials COI), didn't you think you could have just settled on a more lucrative LEGIT venture?

By the way, I don't think Nigerian youths are lazy: just misguided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
myettiallah:

So when u withdrew all the money in ur account, you then forgot ur wallet abi??
But You still have MB to browse, and an android phone
tongue

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
You fail me I fail you.

APC members' motto
Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Bloody scammer. I blame the enablers not you.

Hahaha, ifyalways bursting scammers on Nairaland since 1450 BC grin, the guy is a learner and it makes it difficult to really assist those who are really in need shocked

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let by Aieboocaar(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North / Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.