Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) (30141 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Embraces Her Grey Hair In New Photo / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by PrettyGist: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
A bullied Nigerian model, Omotola Ekundayo who has embraced her insecurity, took to Instagram to reveal how she turned her flaw to strength.

The bullied Nigerian model who disclosed that she has always wanted to be a model as a child, disclosed that most of the times she cried, was so frustrated and felt she couldn’t fit in after getting mocked even by close friends.

She wrote;

Many people will see this and be like… but have never felt more confident in my life… Have been like this for quite a long time… It limited me from a lot of things I felt discouraged n empty… I always loved modelling from day 1 of my life but due 2 my imperfection. I thought I had to be flawless n perfect. I cared about what people would think when they saw me… I never smiled or laughed because of it. I was picked on, called all sort of names, my mates mocked me. I cried most times and I was so frustrated. I felt I couldn’t fit in.

But have come to realize that there a reason i’m this way and I thank God for how I m. Many of us are concerned about what people would say or think about us but let me tell you one thing. If u keep listening 2 negative things people say about you you will remain stagnant n that was what happened 2 me. Have never felt more alive n happier than I m now… Plus move with positive people. People that want your good n push u to do more. I thank God I have such people. God bless u guys.

Accept n embrace who you are and Start loving your self and live your life. Don’t care about people opinion about your life. Its your life make your own rules and kick negative people out of your life. People that don’t add any value to your life trust me there going to be a huge difference in your life. THIS IS MY OWN UNIQUENESS YOU DON’T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE SAME WITH OTHERS BEEN DIFFERENT IS GOOD. I pray my story inspire people like me out there 2 live your dream to the fullest�@riyalityphotography thank u for having faith in me. I ❤ u

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bullied-nigerian-model-embraces-insecurity

1 Like

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by PrettyGist: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by thesicilian: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
So you removed your artificial teeth and then come online to tell us a c.ock & bull story just to trend.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by XINOIX: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
lol

8 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by CHAVINCI: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
simi look alike
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin she is way hotter than that ugly scare crow called Simi

I will buy your Nigerian AdSense account

3 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
She must have lost it all giving bl0w job.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by praizblog: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Meat can never get stuck .....

#toothpickfreezone

2 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by neroflo: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
RED STAR VS LIVERPOOL LIVE STREAMING LINK [CHAMPIONS LEAGUE]……..CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH MATCH LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http:///6wrXmB

RED STAR SCORE LIVERPOOL 1-0
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by jamael(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin she is way hotter than that ugly scare crow called Simi

I will buy your Nigerian AdSense account
You again?
[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

Nice gapped tooth by the way.

18 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is good to be bold, don't let anything hold you back
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by mezarddinny: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
I can bet my balls that she uses artificial stuffs to cover it
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin Na wa oo

Must be the season of embracing insecurities and turning model.
Nice one tho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
GOOD ONE
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by popelix: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
is that a poo on her teeth or black amala?
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Nainrotel: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kk
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Cholls(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
mezarddinny:
I can bet my balls that she uses artificial stuffs to cover it
my sister oya for wat price....let say u win I give u 5kobo I win u give my gateman ya pushy
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Juell(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Artificial teeth is the market and afordable, she's a model now believe she can afford it

2 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Movicq(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
jiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzusssss
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
My friend go and fix teeth jor. Which kind of i-must-trend-by-force is this? With my birthmark maybe i should start packaging myself to trend too, Just write some "Believe in your self" motivational quote and snap some pics...Oh wait i am not a lady, shît!

10 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Ibrahim9090: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Noted
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
since September 17?
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by montumonami(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin modelling isnt compulsory na
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
She has a beautiful smile though

1 Like

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Idrismusty97:
My friend go and fix teeth jor. Which kind of i-must-trend-by-force is this? With my birthmark maybe i should start packaging myself to trend too, Just write some "Believe in your self" motivational quote and snap some pics...Oh wait i am not a lady, shît!
But you bitch like one
Could've fooled me tongue
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
jamael:

You again?
[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

Nice gapped tooth by the way.
Oh so thats where this meme came from

6 Likes

Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
what kinda creature is this? shocked Even my friend Dracula looks better.
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by bluefilm: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg is she modeling her teeth abi na wetin be dis na?
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Mijolnir(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
but on a serious note, that thing in between her teeth looks disgusting.
Is it a rotten gum or what?
she should go see a dentist and get a cosmetic surgery.. undecided
Re: Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oh pulizzzzz.....You weren't born that way.
Go fix it and stop making our eyes bleed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ / Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.