Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 (18564 Views)

Victor Oye: Peter Obi Will Not Achieve Anything Until He Returns To APGA (Video) / Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:12am On Nov 07, 2018
yemaldo:
This one don finish pdp already na, wait until campaign starts, na then u go see drama

My brother, aside from this Obi isn't a VP material at all. Forget all the hype....I had a little chat with him in Lagos less than three weeks ago.

Abeg, make we leave this hype....Osinbajo no be him mate!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by hfc80: 5:15am On Nov 07, 2018
i still find it so hard to believe that a sane person in this Nigeria will follow PDP we all know their tactics n gimme, APC might not be the best party we want for now but PDP is worse after ruling for 16yrs they has nothing to for it.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:25am On Nov 07, 2018
kahal29:

I dey laugh

My guy, this na serious matter o.

I met Obi recently and it was very unimpressive.

The hype eh....Atiku and Obi are truly a wrong pair.

Perhaps, Atiku should have gone for someone in the mould of not too well-known but highly saleable Chukwuemeka Chikelu.

Obi seems to talk to much with his trademark feminine voice and forgets very important things he had said both in the far and near past....that man appears double standard personified.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:26am On Nov 07, 2018
kahal29:

Really?

Na true that guy dey talk o...and nothing but the truth.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Peter Obi.
This shows you are well versed on neglected areas and your administration will declare a state of emergency on them.

Please use your wealth of knowledge to assist Atiku in returning this country to greatness.

We know a diploma holder is academically deficient but you Peter are the solid rock on which Atiku stands.

Ikuko iho!
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by greatiyk4u(m): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Peter Obi.
This shows you are well versed on neglected areas and your administration will declare a state of emergency on them.

Please use your wealth of knowledge to assist Atiku in returning this country to greatness.

We know a diploma holder is academically deficient but you Peter are the solid rock on which Atiku stands.

Were we there before? From his explanation PDP never took us to greatness
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by emerged01(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

My guy, this na serious matter o.

I met Obi recently and it was very unimpressive.

The hype eh....Atiku and Obi are truly a wrong pair.

Perhaps, Atiku should have gone for someone in the mould of not too well-known but highly saleable Chukwuemeka Chikelu.

Obi seems to talk to much with his trademark feminine voice and forgets very important things he had said both in the far and near past....that man appears double standard personified.

Lol! The man talks like woman,his voice is not captivating at all.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2018
emerged01:

Lol!
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by stjudas(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Mumu Nigerians are already turning it into party issues.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by bixton(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2018
emerged01:

What has his voice got to do with him carrying out his responsibilities or performing on the job?
Is voice now an attribute for performance?
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by mechanics(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chai, he has finish PDP o.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Landforce1: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
Typical illiterate Wailer, just like the rest of them.

They carry the greatest baggage of illiteracy combined with ignorance, yet they always seem to be in such a mad hurry to call others names.

U don't even know the basic rules of Concord and u want to correct me. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assault: Senator Abbo Shuns Senate Plenary / Southern Kaduna: Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Six Days, Houses, Valuables Des / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.