Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Current State Of Delta State Post Office - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Current State Of Delta State Post Office (456 Views)

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current State Of Delta State Post Office by afolabia143: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
I had a Parcel to collect when I got there I was so ashamed of the federal government..imagine a fed project

Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by afolabia143: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ashamed

Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by afolabia143: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
The whole place covered

Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by NwaAmaikpe: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
afolabia143:
I had a Pascel to collect when I got there I was so ashamed of the federal government..imagine a fed project
shocked

You should be more ashamed of your inability to spell ordinary parcel.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by JasonScoolari: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should be more ashamed of your inability to spell ordinary parcel.
When I said that you're a wise man, I wasn't joking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by JasonScoolari: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
afolabia143:
I had a Pascel to collect when I got there I was so ashamed of the federal government..imagine a fed project
Dear Afolabia143,

We are sorry to let you know that all the "pascel" were destroyed by the flood, no thanks to the federal government.

Kindly relocate to your brown roof Republic and get your "pascel" packaged in a brown envelope.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by bigkahuna704(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
This Country Needs Life At The Helm Of Affairs. A Government Establishment In Such Pitiable Condition. We Need Positive Change...............
Re: Current State Of Delta State Post Office by afolabia143: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na was very bad

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Celeb - Auditions On 1 & 2 Feb – How It Went Down / Floral Arrangement Decorations / Thank You Nairaland For The Birthday Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.