Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video (1271 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by KEVIND: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
In the video below, while being questioned at the US Institute for Peace during his visit, Pauline Baker, the President Emeritus of The Fund for Peace, who inquired about security in the Niger Delta area. The exact wording of her question was: "My question relates to another area of Nigeria that hasn't gotten a lot of attention during this trip and that is the Niger Delta. It's a challenge that you are going to face. I wonder if you would tell us how you intend to approach it with particular reference to the amnesty, bunkering, and inclusive development?"

President Buhari seemed to struggle with the question and at what point needed some assistance from Mr. Carson. President Buhari looked at Mr. Carson with a puzzled expression and said, “inclusive?”

“Inclusive government…including women, youth” Mr. Carson responded to President Buhari. “I see,” the President finally said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeU4LuGoMdo
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Lomprico2: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigga's an illiterate na!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Kwamecron(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
I don't kW either
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by patogist: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
WTF is this one saying Hausa or English ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Eshinwaju: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
KEVIND:
In the video below, while being questioned at the US Institute for Peace during his visit, Pauline Baker, the President Emeritus of The Fund for Peace, who inquired about security in the Niger Delta area. The exact wording of her question was: "My question relates to another area of Nigeria that hasn't gotten a lot of attention during this trip and that is the Niger Delta. It's a challenge that you are going to face. I wonder if you would tell us how you intend to approach it with particular reference to the amnesty, bunkering, and inclusive development?"

President Buhari seemed to struggle with the question and at what point needed some assistance from Mr. Carson. President Buhari looked at Mr. Carson with a puzzled expression and said, “inclusive?”

“Inclusive government…including women, youth” Mr. Carson responded to President Buhari. “I see,” the President finally said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeU4LuGoMdo

Bloody embarrassment..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by TwoBottles: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
ok
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
The lifeless one na illiterate so no be him fault.
He misfired, everythin he said na offpoint. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Firstly, he initially didn't hear what the woman said and had to ask Mr Carson. grin

Secondly, how would someone give an answer when he/she doesn't understand the question?

This man keeps embarrassing us.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
I am ashamed of being a Nigerian no thanks to this lifeless illiterate creature

2 Likes

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by justflow1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Well to me, inclusive government is a phrase laden with ambiguity, it may mean somthing else, depending on the context, intriguingly, the meaning of inclusive govt cannot be easily deduced in the same line with bunkery and amnesty and Mr president needs to be cleared, he did the right thing by asking the Anchor tho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Offpoint: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
The lifeless one na illiterate so no be him fault.
He misfired, everythin he said na offpoint. shocked
How everything him talk take be me?
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by zombieTRACKER: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg they should free this man

Is it a crime to be an illiterate president of a shiithole country
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Splashme: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
patogist:
WTF is this one saying Hausa or English ?
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by KEVIND: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Firstly, he initially didn't hear what the woman said and had to ask Mr Carson. grin

Secondly, how would someone give an answer when he/she doesn't understand the question?

This man keeps embarrassing us.
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Amumaigwe: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
justflow1:
Well to me, inclusive government is a phrase laden with ambiguity, it may mean somthing else, depending on the context, intriguingly, the meaning of inclusive govt cannot be easily deduced in the same line with bunkery and amnesty and Mr president needs to be cleared, he did the right thing by asking the Anchor tho

A zombie is not expected to see anything wrong with his master. You are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Omeokachie: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2018
How do you expect a nepotistic illiterate clannish tyrant to know anything about inclusiveness?
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by medtoks: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2018
jisos....warris dis!
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by SarkinYarki: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2018
God Punish Zombies that want us to vote tho s thing with an IQ of a retarded flea
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by SarkinYarki: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2018
justflow1:

So after asking the anchor why did he still start taking totally off point ?

Can you give the reason for why he couldn't also answer correctly in this other video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by DawatNama(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari that doesn't know the meaning of free trade, when he was asked about free trade he started blaming Nigeria youths of being lazy and wanting everything free.

This agboki is an idiot I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Pekele007: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2018
When we call him an illiterate, you guys think we hate him. grin

Buhari is too dull to be a president.

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill seanfer

1 Like

Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by modath(f): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Pekele007:
When will call him an illiterate, you guys think we hate him. grin

Jesus!!! Kettle/pot... smiley
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Kingsval(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2018
What do u expect from Certificate-less Dullard....?

I mean dullard that has finally gotten his Oluwale Certificate grin grin

He only knows different vocab from his Gay cows tongue
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by justflow1(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Amumaigwe:

A zombie is not expected to see anything wrong with his master. You are right bro.
I think its pertinent you checkout for my other posts against His lifeless govt, before you spit trash, the fact we dont need Buhari in 2019 doesnt make one to be circumstantial in analysing things of this nature
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by justflow1(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So after asking the anchor why did he still start taking totally off point ?

Can you give the reason for why he couldn't also answer correctly in this other video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
I think you should ask your Ancestors that one,
moreever your monika can suggest you are from the same lineage as the Lifeless one.
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by able20(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2018
I hope Buhari can bear the whole embarrassment, it's too much one person.
Re: Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video by Gloriousgud: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2018
what do we expect. how can a dead man know what the living are saying. Pmb is long ago gone to ancestors, only time will expose the impostor in Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio At It Again!: 'bombs' Attah, Ridicules A’ibom People / Melete Attack: Boko Haram Ambush Evacuation Troops, Seize Gun Trucks, Captain / Yorubas Should Tell Buhari The Truth. Don't Give Him False Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.