Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (75869 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
kushercain:

I see you lack the basic mental tools to grasp a post correctly. I'm sorry I wasted my time with you, continue deceiving yourself with hypocrisy.
Have a good day
Yes please! Keep being sorry cuz ur already a sorry case. All these hypocrite criers! If having an opinion about basic right and wrong! Basic values of human decency makes me a hypocrite. Then I own it! I hope you will be proud to see your daughter in a picture like this where the world can see!
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by introvertme: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2018
duality:

You always type rubbish for likes and shares...

What's your standard in life.. Your position to issues are far from being reasonable, godly, decent and pure
Read his diary .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Babe you get mouth die.....that's why I love women, they thought me how to have a sharp acidic mouth. And now I can't help it.

Nice one dear. wink

quote author=Allylic post=72751992]the probability of you graduating next year is kinda slim,if you continue writing English like this..why not go and learn trade..just an advice though[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.