Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ (11664 Views)

Ologbondiyan: Why I Didn’t Adopt Lai Mohammed’s Propaganda Way As PDP Spokesman / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nukilia: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Qssegun:
don't mind those idiots supporting Atiku and Buhari..

They are big-time idiots! These are the same set of people who supported Abacha when the whole country was groaning and suffering.

The same set of people who thought IBB would be a better option, if not for the voice of sane-minded people who shut them down when they started branding the old fool.

The same crooks looked for Buhari a known coup plotters, criminal and conman, packaged him and presented him to Nigerians as a credible candidate. A man known for disrespecting the rule of law.

The same crooks are all over Nairaland today distributing posters of ATIKU a known crook who should be in jail. Are we mad in this country or are we cursed never to deviate from these insane minds?

#NigeriaDeservesBetter
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nukilia: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Princedapace:

My brother that is the problem of an average black man. He doesnt understand what it means to be a leader. An average black man sees leadership as an opportunity to intimidate others and enrich his self. While the whites in developed climes see leadership as service to humanity.

He defected simply for what to gain. U see all these politicians, none of them have any ideology. I call them freelance politicians..

Anyone expecting naija to be great is wasting his or her time..

I am happy we still have sane people on this forum! The millions of youths on this forum should educate the deluded folks who still support these foolish politicians.

#NigeriaDeservesBetter

1 Like

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by mudiana(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Praktikals:
On the election day, Atiku will call Buhari to congratulate him before 2 pm
are you among d pple they pay 30k monthly? If so I would like to congratulate u on ur continued suffering. É ku suffer!
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Praktikals(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2018
mudiana:
are you among d pple they pay 30k monthly?
I wish I am undecided

2 Likes

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by lordparcel: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2018
ikaboy:
are we sill Atikulated??
No we are not
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Raskasal(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Good news for the APC and its followers.
Bad news for PDP and its wailers.

1 Like

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Creativebae(f): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
There is power in brown Envelope..
Lol
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Sai Buhari!
Sai Baba!
Sai Mai Gaskiya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by WeRblessed(f): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2018
May God reposition your life the way Buhari repositioned Nigerian economy.
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by ekestic1976(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2018
elchariotlp:
Our Politicians have no shame.

Our parties lacks ideology.

We celebrate frivolities.

They always don't have shame when they decamp from PDP to APC, but they're PATRIOTS when they shift from APC to PDP!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by nestic(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2018
kahal29:

What do you have to say about this one
as you can see there are 3 people in the poster, buhari, shehu and another guy.
do u know that buhari and shehu doesnt know about that poster, i bet u dont know.
do u know how many atiku's poster i have seen that where printed by his supporters. Dat he knows not about, So shehu appears with buhari in a poster doesnt mean he is aware of it, some random person could design that. I hope u understand, and stop posting rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Victorygold(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Nathdoug:
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OWN FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION..
THE MAN CHOSE TO JOIN A LIFELESS PARTY..
AND PRAISE A LIFELESS MAN

And you a lifeless flat head wailer will keep your wailing business till 2023
If not, I think there is a transformer at your junction, use your bare hand to change the fuse.

Flat head Igbo wailing swine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Adeyem213: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2018
ipob member will not like this development good one, buhair till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Qssegun: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:

They are big-time idiots! These are the same set of people who supported Abacha when the whole country was groaning and suffering.

The same set of people who thought IBB would be a better option, if not for the voice of sane-minded people who shut them down when they started branding the old fool.

The same crooks looked for Buhari a known coup plotters, criminal and conman, packaged him and presented him to Nigerians as a credible candidate. A man known for disrespecting the rule of law.

The same crooks are all over Nairaland today distributing posters of ATIKU a known crook who should be in jail. Are we mad in this country or are we cursed never to deviate from these insane minds?

#NigeriaDeservesBetter
I used to be ashamed whenever i see youths celebrating those who have gang rape their future, it made me accept nigeria can never get better.
u know what? Av given up on nigeria already...
Any money I see now, I'm out of this country.
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by tuniski: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2018
efighter:
About 18 million votes of the North West going to one direction. Just the same was Lagos State PDP chairman defected to APC few weeks ago. Chai, some people will cry when they see election results.
Sure, someone like you will!
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by AnanseK(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Sai Baba! 4+4

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by semyman: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Only criminals will think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by tuniski: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:

I am happy we still have sane people on this forum! The millions of youths on this forum should educate the deluded folks who still support these foolish politicians.

#NigeriaDeservesBetter

Support who you want and stop Being sanctimonious !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by engineerboat(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2018
BMC robots up and down
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by michoim(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Na soo... we they ride on high
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by kareemkamil(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2018
PDP, are sovering from severely pain's. Sai Baba till 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by amazon14: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2018
The name Yusuf and Mohammed is a fraud. We don't care!!!!
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Franking: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:
I just hope these people will stop deceiving the country with their useless politicking. An average politician in Nigeria is greedy! Today you see them in PDP, tomorrow you see them in APC. We cannot continue like this and expect the country to move forward. Greedy people roaming all over the place with their greedy mindset.

The sad part is we are almost all the same. U will talk sense from the outside but the moment u get close to power u lose alll that sense.
That man needs to tell me what Buhari has done to deserve a second term. I remain Atikulated until given a good reason not to be.
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nukilia: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
tuniski:

Support who you want and stop Being sanctimonious !

I will support who I want but not any of these old men who plundered the resources of the Nigerian State.

1 Like

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by BubuZombi: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Viking007:
undecided Gone are the days where defections generate lots of reactions. Now the masses are better enlightened, election is barely 3 months away. You can defect to kowa if you like, nobody will give a single fvxk. Back2daura is no more a party thing, it is now a movement.

E pain nam say, no be PDP they defect to.

We give a single fvck because its a plus to our party grin

Bubu till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nukilia: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Franking:

The sad part is we are almost all the same. U will talk sense from the outside but the moment u get close to power u lose alll that sense.
That man needs to tell me what Buhari has done to deserve a second term. I remain Atikulated until given a good reason not to be.

When you say Atikulated, you give me an impression that you're a kid or you did not grow up in Nigeria.
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by GavelSlam: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
mudiana:
are you among d pple they pay 30k monthly? If so I would like to congratulate u on ur continued suffering. É ku suffer!

Shut up.

Maybe the PDP spokesman that defected did it for 30k as well.

Some of you lack brain cells.

3 Likes

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by tuniski: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:

I will support who I want but not any of these old men who plundered the resources of the Nigerian State.

It is Your democratic right other will Exercise theirs!
Please vote for Your younger generation Protector of resources!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nathdoug(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Victorygold:

And you a lifeless flat head wailer will keep your wailing business till 2023
If not, I think there is a transformer at your junction, use your bare hand to change the fuse.

Flat head Igbo wailing swine.
don't be pained bro..
Take that to Trump
Cox he pronounced your paymaster lifeless
Lol..eat that nigga
I will never use foul words on you Cox I'm not pained
But from my end here I can feel the pain in you
Ain't my fault that nigga from DAURA is lifeless..
Once again ma nigga
It ain't my fault..
I'm a happy nigga down here Cox my life is sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Things Fell Apart For APC Governors / Enugu APC Chieftains Plan To ‘Rent’ Crowds Ahead Of Tinubu’s Rally - Group / Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.