Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet (1037 Views)

Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by PointB: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy of a sheet

The controversy over the President's WASC certificate rages on.

Before you let anyone pull a wool over your eyes, or make a Zombie out of you,
take your time to go through a dissection of the so-called Cambridge Master Sheet
they will have you believe existed since 1961.

Here are a few pointers to note:

1. Is not obvious or possible that:

'University of Cambridge' and
'Provincial Secondary School Kastina ' and others on the sheet are made from stamp?

2. Why is it still called Computer Print out when?

a. It was drawn with Pen and ruler
b. Scores are written in pen
c. Mohamed or Muhamadu's name managed to come to no two? Which order was used to sort it in 1961?
d. How did they manage to bold Buhari's score in 1961 on a master sheet (did they know Nigerians will ask questions?)

3. If this Sheet was available with the school since 1961,

a. How come it was not authenticated by in anyway by Cambridge on the sheet?
b. Why does the Kastina school authority need to authenticate a 'Master Sheet'?
c. Does a Master Sheet need authentication by a third party?

Now based on this obvious details/analysis, do you still think this sheet is Master Sheet or Master Cheat?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by StOla: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Another aimless attempt to sustain the propaganda, but don't be in a hurry to embarrass yourself.

Buhari is 2nd on the list and not 1st. He is 2nd because his candidate number is 002, and his surname is B for Buhari which precedes other surnames except the first. You didn't have to be so obviously dubious by placing your boundary line over the first name that is candidate 001.

His result line is highlighted because that is the information relevant to whoever has publicised it. It is a personal copy, just as anyone can return to their schools to obtain their personal copy of the WAEC result master sheet. If you then chose to highlight or asterisk your score line for identification upon submission for document accreditation purposes, how is that rocket science? As for the bold scores, maybe we should ask Channels news.

There is nothing wrong with the old print marks of University of Cambridge or Provincial Secondary School Katsina. That itself is the authentication you are yapping aimlessly about.

The stamp from 2015 is a stamp from the school upon recent issue of the document. Or are you saying the school forged its own stamp again? Or if the signage of the stamp is not straight, that means the authority using it is forging its own authorization? At least we can all see that it is signed and dated for 2015 when it was issued to buttress the school statement of result that Buhari obtained when the Army insisted they do not have the original of his lost certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by PointB: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
StOla:
Another aimless attempt to sustain the propaganda, but don't be in a hurry to embarrass yourself.

Buhari is 2nd on the list and not 1st. He is 2nd because his candidate number is 002, and his surname is B for Buhari which precedes other surnames except the first. You didn't have to be so obviously dubious by placing your boundary line over the first name that is candidate 001.

His result line is highlighted because that is the information relevant to whoever has publicised it. It is a personal copy, just as anyone can return to their schools to obtain their personal copy of the WAEC result master sheet. If you then chose to highlight or asterisk your score line for identification upon submission for document accreditation purposes, how is that rocket science? As for the bold scores, maybe we should ask Channels news.

There is nothing wrong with the old print marks of University of Cambridge or Provincial Secondary School Katsina. That itself is the authentication you are yapping aimlessly about.

The stamp from 2015 is a stamp from the school upon recent issue of the document. Or are you saying the school forged its own stamp again? Or if the signage of the stamp is not straight, that means the authority using it is forging its own authorization? At least we can all see that it is signed and dated for 2015 when it was issued to buttress the school statement of result that Buhari obtained when the Army insisted they do not have the original of his lost certificate.

Let's assume for argument sake that Buhari is second base on his candidate no, which you claim is derived from his name Buhari. Why was the list not sorted in order of surname? Is Cambridge that sloppy? Whose names are first and third on the list, since you know more about this sheet?

Secondly, who produced this 'Sheet' Kastina Provincial Government College or Cambridge University? Cos if it was produced by Cambridge there is no need for all those thousand and one stamps from Kastina. If not, on what basis was it generated?

Calling it a personal copy is wrong. If it was a personal copy for Mr Buhari, it won't contain the names of other people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by StOla: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
PointB:

Let's assume for argument sake that Buhari is second base on his candidate no, which you claim is derived from his name Buhari. Why was the list not sorted in order of surname? Is Cambridge that sloppy? Whose names are first and third on the list, since you know more about this sheet?

Secondly, who produced this 'Sheet' Kastina Provincial Government College or Cambridge University? Cos if it was produced by Cambridge there is no need for all those thousand and one stamps from Kastina. If not, on what basis was it generated?

Calling it a personal copy is wrong. If it was a personal copy for Mr Buhari, it won't contain the names of other people.

Dude a result master sheet even for ordinary common entrance for secondary school, contains names of other students from that school that fit on the page your own name appears. Same as for WAEC SS3 exam.

Please this is a fact.

The only new stamp on that document is from 2015 when it was authorized as such by the school for issue as requested by Buhari or his agents, upon request for the school statement of result also signed for 2015. Every other identifying entry, including the original name of the school as at 1961, is as originally issued as at the time of the release of the result in 1961.

It is a personal copy because it was issued to someone, and indeed, every student is entitled to one, even if it contains the records of others.

This has been the case I know since WAEC of the 1990s and early 2000s. Everyone of my siblings have such a result master sheet with the names of only those with similar surnames that can fit on a page. In essence, you are issued the page on the master sheet where your own name appears with neighboring names. You are not issued a result of the whole graduating class. The totality of the result, remains with the school as the source copy.

In the case of Buhari, I reckon all those on the list happen to be all who were the graduating class of that school at such a time and place where eduction was a taboo.

It is obvious that the last name of each entry, which is taken as the surname, is in an ascending order of alphabet. Why surname came last or did not come first, might be a format that was the norm of that time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by PointB: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
StOla:

Dude a result master sheet even for ordinary common entrance for secondary school, contains names of other students from that school that fit on the page your own name appears. Same as for WAEC SS3 exam.

Please this is a fact.

The only new stamp on that document is from 2015 when it was authorized as such by the school for issue as requested by Buhari or his agents, upon request for the school statement of result also signed for 2015. Every other identifying entry, including the original name of the school as at 1961, is as originally issued as at the time of the release of the result in 1961.

It is a personal copy because it was issued to someone, and indeed, every student is entitled to one, even if it contains the records of others.

This has been the case I know since WAEC of the 1990s and early 2000s. Everyone of my siblings have such a result master sheet with the names of only those with similar surnames that can fit on a page. In essence, you are issued the page on the master sheet where your own name appears with neighboring names. You are not issued a result of the whole graduating class. The totality of the result, remains with the school as the source copy.

In the case of Buhari, I reckon all those on the list happen to be all who were the graduating class of that school at such a time and place where eduction was a taboo.

It is obvious that the last name of each entry, which is taken as the surname, is in an ascending order of alphabet. Why surname came last or did not come first, might be a format that was the norm of that time.

Yes, Master Sheet contain records for every individual from a set/subset who sat for an exam. That's correct.

But Master Sheet are not issued to individuals, they don't even allow them to gleen it for privacy reason. Let anyone who has Master Sheet issued to them post same here if indeed it was the practice by WAEC as you said btw 1990 and 2000.

Master sheet usually have a section for endorsement as at the time they were produced, where is the endorsement by the originator (Cambridge) as at the time of issue. After such endorsement, not further alterations is allowed. Alterations such as shading, emboldening, etc are not permitted on Master Sheets.

You are yet to tell me who was first and third on the sheet, so as to confirm the sort orders.

It's obvious that this sheet in question is no Master Sheet; it was not issued by Cambridge University as alleged. It was hurriedly generated to meet a predetermined outcome. Otherwise, you wont see all those inconsistencies.

Again for emphasis,
- Names Master Sheet should be in order of First or Lastname (Mainly lastname, as that is what is used to determine the exam no). It's obvious this was sloppy mistake by the Kastina Provincial School Principal and his gang of forgers.
- No further authentication is required on Master Sheet unless that which was on it when it was generated.
- Master Sheet are not issued to individual student (not even on request). Why would they issue you result another individual simple because you fall on same page? What the point of it being confidential?

Guy, this is Cheat Sheet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by StOla: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
PointB:

Yes, Master Sheet contain records for every individual from a set/subset who sat for an exam. That's correct.

But Master Sheet are not issued to individuals, they don't even allow them to gleen it for privacy reason. Let anyone who has Master Sheet issued to them post same here if indeed it was the practice by WAEC as you said btw 1990 and 2000.

Master sheet usually have a section for endorsement as at the time they were produced, where is the endorsement by the originator (Cambridge) as at the time of issue. After such endorsement, not further alterations is allowed. Alterations such as shading, emboldening, etc are not permitted on Master Sheets.

You are yet to tell me who was first and third on the sheet, so as to confirm the sort orders.

It's obvious that this sheet in question is no Master Sheet; it was not issued by Cambridge University as alleged. It was hurriedly generated to meet a predetermined outcome. Otherwise, you wont see all those inconsistencies.

Again for emphasis,
- Names Master Sheet should be in order of First or Lastname (Mainly lastname, as that is what is used to determine the exam no). It's obvious this was sloppy mistake by the Kastina Provincial School Principal and his gang of forgers.
- No further authentication is required on Master Sheet unless that which was on it when it was generated.
- Master Sheet are not issued to individual student (not even on request). Why would they issue you result another individual simple because you fall on same page? What the point of it being confidential?

Guy, this is Cheat Sheet!

Guy, they do issue it, and I am certain for the period I stated. And it is mostly required when a statement of result is the document being submitted as opposed to the certificate that may not be available for collection until years later. This is the very reason the school issued it to back up the statement of result given to Buhari in 2015.

Unfortunately, I cannot lay my hand on a copy where I am. When I can, I will copy you on it.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by Racoon(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Everything about this Buhari's attestation certificate issue is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by PointB: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
StOla:

Guy, they do issue it, and I am certain for the period I stated. And it is mostly required when a statement of result is the document being submitted as opposed to the certificate that may not be available for collection until years later. This is the very reason the school issued it to back up the statement of result given to Buhari in 2015.

Unfortunately, I cannot lay my hand on a copy where I am. When I can, I will copy you on it.

Schools do issue statement of results (compiled from the Master Sheet). But they will never give you a page of the Master Sheet. It's never done.

This particular master sheet doesn't look like anything prepared by Cambridge. It's the handiwork of Provincial Sec Sch. The Cambridge stamp on it, is just there to fool some people. That's why it's a Cheat Sheet!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by docadams: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Racoon:
Everything about this Buhari's attestation certificate issue is a fraud.

From your previous long rantings you have been reduced to mumbling of a few words. Ndalu... Irredeemable Igbos
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by docadams: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=72763439].
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by docadams: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
PointB:

Schools do issue statement of results (compiled from the Master Sheet). But they will never give you a page of the Master Sheet. It's never done.

This particular master sheet doesn't look like anything prepared by Cambridge. It's the handiwork of Provincial Sec Sch. The Cambridge stamp on it, is just there to fool some people. That's why it's a Cheat Sheet!

That Stola has been tolerating your ignorance apparently emboldens you to regurgitate more ignorance. If you haven't handled or been given a master sheet before to view, please stop making comments that will make one to query your intelligence. It is a master list I have been using since my school days.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by remigiusizunna(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
They think we are all fools.
@ pointB I doff cap for you.
That StOla is probably a senior zombie who had to wage in as the smaller zombies (sarrki,hungerbad,ngeneukwuenu aka madam Lauretta et all) can no longer stand the heat.
unfortunately for them 'our eyes don clear'

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
docadams:

That Stola has been tolerating your ignorance apparently emboldens you to regurgitate more ignorance. If you haven't handled or been given a master sheet before to view, please stop making comments that will make one to query your intelligence. It is a master list I have been using since my school days.
Behold the defender of fake documents grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by PointB: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
docadams:

Yeah, keep exposing your ignorance, equating handling master sheet with having a copy of master sheet issued to you.

That's besides the point.

Now, can you prove that sheet was generated by Cambridge?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by docadams: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
PointB:

Yeah, keep exposing your ignorance, equating handling master sheet with having a copy of master sheet issued to you.

That's besides the point.

Now, can you prove that sheet was generated by Cambridge?

Prove to you? Who are you if I may ask? In fact of what relevance is your opinion on the whole issue. Replying you is just to show support to your "I must die posture" on this issue
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Master Sheet Or Kastina Master Cheat: An Anatomy Of A Sheet by PointB: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
remigiusizunna:
They think we are all fools.
@ pointB I doff cap for you.
That StOla is probably a senior zombie who had to wage in as the smaller zombies (sarrki,hungerbad,ngeneukwuenu aka madam Lauretta et all) can no longer stand the heat.
unfortunately for them 'our eyes don clear'

Don't mind them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Oshiomhole's $80 Million Cannot Buy / Tolu Ogunlesi Deleted Amaechi Audio Thread where he claimed it was GEJ 2014 / Obasanjo: Bishop Kukah Is Urgently Needed In Ota!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.