Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. (21497 Views)

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
post=74002739:
I am not unaware of the spirited efforts to revamp the federal roads in the country by the government of the day, but I have not seen the liveliness of that spirited effort being put into play as it touches the Lokoja-Okene-Auchi federal road

We will get there too.
One step at a time!
sharrap human meat eater
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Kennydoc(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
basilo101:
Which party did kogi vote for in 2015? Correct yourselves in 2019

Inasmuch as I'm not a supporter of APC, I think you're indicting yourself by this statement.
Which party has Kogi been voting for prior to 2015? Do you think that road suddenly got bad between 2015 and now?
The fact that Benin to Lokoja highway is still single carriage and is in a very bad shape today is a proof of failure of all past PDP governments plus the present APC government. It's a proof of how messed up Nigeria as a country is.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Akinz0126(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
CoolAmbience:

When was Amaechi the governor of Bayelsa?

This your post weaken me o.

Spewing gibberish confidently ...Buhari supporter lie dey their Dna grin
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
PDP was there for 16 yrs what did they do,and don't Tell me dat the road got damaged last 3 years.
OK nah make una vote APC again maybe they go fix the road or unah go begin use canon.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by joepepsy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Don't mind that kid.
post=74002761:

The roads went bad in 2015 we guess?!
It was a paradise for the 16 years your party of criminals was in power!
Odiegwu!

Which party has Kogi been voting for prior to 2015? Do you think that road suddenly got bad between 2015 and now? 
The fact that Benin to Lokoja highway is still single carriage and is in a very bad shape today is a proof of failure of all past PDP governments.DrKenny
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Charly68: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is where PDP led us into..Buhari has been working for how many years now to fix the rots to no avail and they are speaking grammar ..
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by DVoices: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
When Amaechi was Governor of Rivers and GEJ was President, Amaechi begged Jonathan repeatedly to fix the East West Road but Mama Piss didn't allow Jonathan cos she was fighting Amaechi.

As fate would have it, Patience Jonathan lost her mother in an accident on that same road. The accident was caused by bad roads.

For those blaming Buhari for this road. I remember PDPigz here on Nairaland saying GEJ had fixed this particular road. Those in the SE are really enjoying GEJ's achievements like the 2nd Niger bridge and the good roads GEJ did in the East.

Have ever been to the south east? There is no second Niger bridge yet, federal roads are same as seen on the picture above. Get it right it's almost 4years our VP at the presidential debate would still say 16yrs rule of PDP, it means Nigerians need a quick turnaround. APC PDP SDP all are party names. If we elect and they don't perform we re-elect. It's obvious in Nigeria things ain't working and we are ok with it.

Insecurity is the order of the day
A club manager was gunned down yesterday in Onitsha at the hotel he manages
On Monday a prophet was cold murdered by gun men who alighted from a car @ Nnobi
Assassination of Alex Badeh was reported because he is a top official what about those who death are not reported

Poverty is well no case these days
Healthcare in Nigeria is a mess
Education forget am which Nigeria youth wants to study no motivation
We have crude oil but we can't refine subsidy subsidy VP said at the debate they can't remove subsidy but with time, exactly WHEN? PDP where criminals for subsidizing petroleum products and the list can go on and on. Bro if you were to participate in the February general election and you are elected how would you manage the available resources to get Nigeria working? Think about that.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by goslowgoslow(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
basilo101:
What has this go to do with a party? For years that road has always being an issue. What did the last party do to fix the road? It is high time you widen your mind and stop this party bullshit. Party or no party we need someone with pure and loving heart to fix our problems be it road or whatever.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by bigpicture001: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2018
...minister of LAGOS is fixing every port hole in lagos....while the whole nation rots!
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by lexy2014: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2018
post=74002761:

The roads went bad in 2015 we guess?!
It was a paradise for the 16 years your party of criminals was in power!
Odiegwu!

The fact that Benin to Lokoja highway is still single carriage and is in a very bad shape today is a proof of failure of all past PDP governments.DrKenny

D road was awarded by d Jonathan administration to RCC, dantata-sawoe, Niger cat& some other company I don't remember its name. D road was 2b dualised. D road was divided among d four contractors. D dualization began in 2013 with grading 4d new lanes. Unfortunately, when d PMB administration came in, d contracts were suspended 4d reason that contracts from d preceding administration needed 2b reviewed & work stopped on d road till date. Much of d grading work done by d various contractors was overtaken by erosion as at d last time I used d road. Am surprised about this news. I actually thought work had resumed 4 long
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by badman007(m): 4:27am On Dec 20, 2018
marvin906:
When it comes to edo State roads federal government always behave like snails

South south is being marginalised.

BuhRi said it himself.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Gboliwe: 5:08am On Dec 20, 2018
The federal road that leads to Nekede and FUTO in Imo State is worse than this.

Sadly, this government is anti5%
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Aghomi83: 5:28am On Dec 20, 2018
I thought they said Fashola is working?
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by buchilino(m): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
was it jubril that was there for the past 16 years..

SO INDIRECTLY UR ACCEPTING DAT D MAN IN ASO ROCK ISN'T BUHARI
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by buchilino(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2018
goslowgoslow:

What has this go to do with a party? For years that road has always being an issue. What did the last party do to fix the road? It is high time you widen your mind and stop this party bullshit. Party or no party we need someone with pure and loving heart to fix our problems be it road or whatever.

MY BROTHER, NL NOWADAYS IS FULL OF NINCOMPOOPS.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Akinz0126:

Spewing gibberish confidently ...Buhari supporter lie dey their Dna grin

I am a Buhari supporter too.

I knew he supports Buhari but had to call his attention to that error. This has nothing to do with supporting Buhari.

You may not like Buhari but he has done well.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by damlawrence101: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2018
because PDP failed 2 perform APC should also failed ....you re a curse to ur lineage
Topmaike007:
PDP was there for 16 yrs what did they do,and don't Tell me dat the road got damaged last 3 years.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Topmaike007(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2018
damlawrence101:
because PDP failed 2 perform APC should also failed ....you re a curse to ur lineage
and should we go back to the PDP that fail to perform?you are a great disgrace to your linage if you were aborted before they gave birth to you it would have been better..... foolish and confused people.. even if we want to change Buhari not with another Fulani...
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by uridadole: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2018
basilo101:
You mean this road got this bad in three years?
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by uthlaw: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2018
basilo101:
which party was there before 2015 election rubish...
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by uthlaw: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2018
lexy2014:

D road was awarded by d Jonathan administration to RCC, dantata-sawoe, Niger cat& some other company I don't remember its name. D road was 2b dualised. D road was divided among d four contractors. D dualization began in 2013 with grading 4d new lanes. Unfortunately, when d PMB administration came in, d contracts were suspended 4d reason that contracts from d preceding administration needed 2b reviewed & work stopped on d road till date. Much of d grading work done by d various contractors was overtaken by erosion as at d last time I used d road. Am surprised about this news. I actually thought work had resumed 4 long

your jonathief that awarded it cannot finished it within 7years he govern....we no buy this ur idea try another one.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by simplesearch: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2018
And to think that Edo and Kogi are both APC state!
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Elioandrew: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
basilo101:
Exactly.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Ranchhoddas: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2018
I never get why people blame accidents on bad roads. On roads such as these, accidents rarely happen since the vehicles move very slowly. It is on the good ones where drivers decide to display their Formula One skills where all the terrible accidents happen.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by justiniyke29: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2018
Gboliwe:
The federal road that leads to Nekede and FUTO in Imo State is worse than this.

Sadly, this government is anti5%
bro that shouldn't be called a road. especially from poly junction to maternity junction. the road is hell
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by damlawrence101: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Who told you 2 go bck 2 pdp? U need brain surgery
Topmaike007:
and should we go back to the PDP that fail to perform?you are a great disgrace to your linage if you were aborted before they gave birth to you it would have been better..... foolish and confused people.. even if we want to change Buhari not with another Fulani...
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Topmaike007(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2018
damlawrence101:
Who told you 2 go bck 2 pdp? U need brain surgery
I can see dat you are suffering from Brain tumor...
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by glowzy: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
God bless the writer of this post, I hope they will see this and take action.
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by Peeranto04: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2018
That road is damn bad... The useless governor will not let the FG know... All he knows is too b coming too abj... Nd b following JUBRIL UpanDown
Re: Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. by damlawrence101: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
I think brain has failed like APC and PDP campaign promises
Topmaike007:
I can see dat you are suffering from Brain tumor...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Truck Fell Along Kabba/omuo-ekiti Federal Road (pictured) / Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) / Passengers Scamper For Safety As Fire Break Out At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.