Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (97721 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Roadto2019: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
supereagle:

Rochas was busy using tax payers money for his family welfare.
What is my business with Rochas? You want to bring tribalism to tha matter abi? Omo karo ojire ni mi.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by rickyrex(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2018
yarimo:
question for PDP, UCHE SECONDUS and FAYOSE
meaning PDP built the project not buhari. Ok
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by yarimo(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2018
TruthinAction:

So, you think the project started when Buhari was voted in. This government has not initiated any major project. They are just finishers.
it's good you didn't claim it was GOODLUCK Jonathan's project, before SAMBISA Forest thunder will locate you grin
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Reference(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2018
If I were to be Mr. President I won't personally go and send my representative instead or demand that the Kano state governor not be present if he must. I cannot for the life of me imagine how he will feel shaking hands with such a character ridiculed openly for brazen, embarassing, corruption. That picture of a handshake and smile will no doubt haunt him for years to come.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by deomelo: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by deomelo: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Nice
This will save alot of traffic

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by CaptainFM1: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2018
furrr:

Ok my bad
Can you tell us which is though?

3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos, Nigeria is 11.8Km and is the longest in West Africa and in no.2 position in the entire Africa. The longest in Africa is 6th October Bridge in Cairo. Egypt at 20.5km. There are still several bridges in Africa longer than 2.2km

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/longest-bridges-in-africa.html
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by bigfish3k: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2018
yarimo:
story for the gods grin

a true story for the gods

lie lie story for the devil
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by jagbajantus: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2018
While some of us are just gushing and praising and admiring, abeg make we slow down just a little bit and ask ourselves one small question here.
What about the timing of the news and all these photos? Why is the government showing us all this now?
Oh, let me take a little guess. Aha, does it have anything to do with the upcoming 2019 elections?
Or maybe na simply just one little, minor coincidence. Eh hen, Abi no be so?
My people, from now until the elections, they will continue to show us, one by one, every one of their "elephant" projects wey dem don take "chop" all of our government money. It is Buhari's Abracadabra show. This one be Nigerian magic show! Nigeria sef.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by supereagle(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Roadto2019:

What is my business with Rochas? You want to bring tribalism to tha matter abi? Omo karo ojire ni mi.

Ogidi ojulowo Karo ojire ni mi, ise lo somo nu bi oko.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by FriendNG: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
CaptainFM1:

3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos, Nigeria is 11.8Km and is the longest in West Africa and in no.2 position in the entire Africa. The longest in Africa is 6th October Bridge in Cairo. Egypt at 20.5km. There are still several bridges in Africa longer than 2.2km

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/longest-bridges-in-africa.html

It says west Africa and not Africa. And it means longest bridge on land and not see.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by uba1991: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
gypsey:
They haven't built short bridges they are commissioning, Yes! just commissioning the building of a looooongest bridge grin grin longest bridge to were?

For those of you supporting the so called commissioning of this nonsensical Unachievable project, would you be prepare to lose your lands, houses and properties to make way for this ridiculously stupid longest bridge building Idea? If it ever happens. grin
go take some pain killers
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
uba1991:
go take some pain killers
Thanks, Anything else reasonable you would like to add?. grin grin

you could have made use of all this space to contradict my point. tongue
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by tempest69: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
chicoMX:

Only if your father had sense

Do you even have a Father? Ask your LovePeddler mother who your real father is.. She knows!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.