Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Most Sweetable Website For Google Adword And Adsense In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Most Sweetable Website For Google Adword And Adsense In Nigeria (1800 Views)

How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. / Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Promote Website For Almost Free With Google Adword Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Sweetable Website For Google Adword And Adsense In Nigeria by LovelyDash(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hello Friends,

I want to know which type of website is the most sweetable for Google Adword and Adsense in Nigeria. I want for design a website that can earn me at least $50 - $120 in a month, I wonder if it is possible in Nigeria.
Thanks.
Re: The Most Sweetable Website For Google Adword And Adsense In Nigeria by Horus(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2007
Of course it is possible in Nigeria.
You can start with a Free Blog and use Google Adword and Adsense on your Blog.After you can Submit your Blog by hand to the search engines of your choice.

Major search engines

Altavista Hotbot Lycos
Alltheweb Google NorthernLight

Other search engines

Aewi Infotiger Truesearch
Exactseek Nationaldirectory Mastersite
Searchit Scrubtheweb WhatUseek
Overture Splatsearch Walhello

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers / Yahoo! Is Officially For Sale As It Lays Off 1,700 Workers / Get Your Blogger Blog and/or website Designed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.