Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? (735 Views)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Joe Biden US President Today. / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
As we all know the office of the president is unarguably the highest or topmost office in nigeria of today.
Which means anybody that occupies the office wields power and authority and is immune to prosecution.

If you are fortunate to be the president of Nigeria today what will you do in the first 100 days or what areas will you touch or address.

Please be objective and constructive with your quotes or comments,no insult or ethnic sluring.
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by bedspread: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
I'll Make Appointments of Seasoned Technocrats as Ministers!with given targets to be accomplished within that 100days

The Present Security formation will be Overhauled!! From the Dss to the armed forces, Police , Ncdc etc... A special military board will be set squarely to cater for our soilders on the Field...

The NNPC will be Seriously Overhauled!

I'll appoint a well known Corruption executive from the Opposition to head the Efcc and Icpc!
With Full powers and Independence!

Power will be a Major priority and Mr. Barth Nnaji or a Nigerian like him will be brought into the Power Ministry and given a free hand and support to do whatever he did that brought light in Nigeria..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by shilenji(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
I will do what Buhari did..
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
If I were to be the president, I would do everything possible within my power to split this country into tiny bits peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by kapelvej: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
imprison bubu for the rest of his life
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by EmirAbj: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
See Question, Embezzlement Galore Within 50 Days Not Even 100 Days
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by pryme(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Find Boko Haram sponsors.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
I will simply withdraw the whole money we get for our fat save ad Share to all my fellow poor country people then I go begin sieze ad arrest all those oloshi wey don make us suffer then all of us go dey sing Kendrick Lemar song WE GON BE ALLRIGT!!
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by VISTIN(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Cut cost of governance

President N1m with little allowances

Senators N700,000 with few allowances

Reps N500,000 with few allowances

Increase teachers' salaries and those of security agencies.

Get capable hands as ministers and pay them well.

Each position must be occupied by a person with related academic background.

A retired military general cannot be minister for agriculture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by CharleyBright(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
1. Get all the past presidents including Buhari and all the politicians arrested for looting our resources.
2. Enforce law that makes the maximum children any family can have is 3 kid. No apologies to the Northern people that have too many kids anyhow. We need to trim down on our population.
3. Trim down the number of federal and state legislators by half.
4. Make minimum entry for Nigerian Police to be BSc. And flush out all policemen not having the requirement. And any policemen engaged in bribery is automatic dismissal.
5. Kick out all Chinese, Indian and Lebanese companies that have disregarded the integrity of our Nigerian indigenes.
6. Ban govt sponsoring Pilgrimage. Anyone that want to go for pilgrimage should use his money.
7. DSTV and GOTV must operate as Pay as you go, OR they should pack their load and go. No more of their yeye cheating.
8. Power distributing companies must within 3months issue Metres to all household or no bill charges.
9. Provide stipend as monthly payment social securities for the the unemployed (graduates only) and the aged. Acquire land in all states to engage graduates in lucrative mechanized farming. They will be well paid by the scheme.
10. Create a wall in the Northern borders to check the influx of Non Nigerians into the country. It will check a lot of criminal acts and terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
I'm gonna make myself the minister of education.

Declare state of emergency in education.

Make teachers the highest paid.

Make the teaching Job very elusive.

You See, in my view, if we get education right in this country, every other thing will fall in line.

No propaganda will deceive an educated populace.

An educated electorates will elect the right people.

An educated people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Awol1:
I'm gonna make myself the minister of education.

Declare state of emergency in education.

Make teachers the highest paid.

Make the teaching Job very elusive.

You See, in my view, if we get education right in this country, every other thing will fall in line.

No propaganda will deceive an educated populace.

An educated electorates will elect the right people.

An educated people
Nice one,i give you a C1.
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
bedspread:
I'll Make Appointments of Seasoned Technocrats as Ministers!with given targets to be accomplished within that 100days

The Present Security formation will be Overhauled!! From the Dss to the armed forces, Police , Ncdc etc... A special military board will be set squarely to cater for our soilders on the Field...

The NNPC will be Seriously Overhauled!

I'll appoint a well known Corruption executive from the Opposition to head the Efcc and Icpc!
With Full powers and Independence!

Power will be a Major priority and Mr. Barth Nnaji or a Nigerian like him will be brought into the Power Ministry and given a free hand and support to do whatever he did that brought light in Nigeria..
Nice one,i give an A2.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tushkito:
If I were to be the president, I would do everything possible within my power to split this country into tiny bits peacefully.
NO,I GIVE YOU A D8.
Their is unity in diversity,an example is the United States.
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
VISTIN:
Cut cost of governance

Nice one,i will give you a B2.
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
EmirAbj:
See Question, Embezzlement Galore Within 50 Days Not Even 100 Days
NO,I WILL GIVE YOU AN F9.
Stealing public funds is a crime punishable by death in china.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by ican2020: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
abolish the 36 states, create States and allow the states to manage their resources while paying some percentage to the Federal.

The federal will take care of defense, external affairs and others for the good of all
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by helinues: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Busy studying how to scrap our useless constitution.

With our current constitution, we shouldn't expect any miracle from.who ever becomes the president.

Restructuring can never work with the current constitution. Without restructuring, Nigeria can never move forward cos some states have already made up their mind to be naturally lazy on how to generate income
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by EmirAbj: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
NO,I WILL GIVE YOU AN F9.
Stealing public funds is a crime punishable by death in china.

Thank God I am Not in China, This is Nigeria where stealing public funds is our tradition and custom once you're with the party in governance
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by 3plet: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Rowling's on my mind..
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
NO,I GIVE YOU A D8.
Their is unity in diversity,an example is the United States.

I GIVE U AN F9, no matter what u do to move this country forward, something or someone will not be happy and drag the country back.

Until all ethnic groups or regions or states control their resources or better still break up, this country will forever remain a shithole.
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by mrvitalis(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2018
VISTIN:
Cut cost of governance

Lol u don't even know the power of the president

U can't determine your salary oga as a president and even if they do it won't take effect in your own term
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by mrvitalis(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2018
First thing is simple

We would level sambisa and use it as a national farm and use lake chad to irrigate it

We would farm rice, wheat, and corn ....millitery would be in charge of this mechanized farm ....

The states gets 40% of the revenue army keeps 10% fedral governments keep 50% that's after salaries and all

Army would develop the seeds in collaboration with our universities

The machines would be fabricated here

That's achievable I'm the first 100 days at list we can start with the 100s of tractors we have now already
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by orisa37: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2018
I will set up SPSC, that is, State Public Service Commission, for each of our 36 States.
Membership of the SPSC will be:-
1, Two very Senior Traditional Rulers from each Local Government of the State and
2, Two very senior SANs, sons or daughters of the State to serve as Secretary and Assistant Secretary only of the Commission.

SPSC will establish:-
1, State Police Commission(SPC) to handle Homeland Security
2, State Resources Commision(SRC) to search for the resources the State needs and to apply them.
3, State Election Commission(SEC) to elect their IndIgenes, Residents and Citizens for Local Government, State Assembly, Governor, NASS Members and Senators and President of The Federation.
By Presidential Order of Fairness and balanced Reasonings, I will achieve these in less than 100 days. And Nigeria will be peaceful, progressive and successful and rid of all demonic politicians.

So help Nigeria God !!!
Re: If You Are To Be The President Today What Will You Do In The First 100 Days? by ngadaAwo: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
i will hand Buhari over to ICC
jail liar Muhammad laureata Onochie segay and the rest
reset their various accounts to 50k each to start up any small scale business

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Ahead Of Kenya And Other Africa Countries. Facts Don't Lie / How Sen. Boroffice's Wife Slapped Kolawole, Called Him A Thug / Congratulations To Our Own Ochejoseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.