Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Lagos Reflective Stickers Again - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Reflective Stickers Again (2440 Views)

Car Stickers / Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State / Having Military Stickers And Banners On Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by thebigkendo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Which kind wahala be this again?
Please who can confirm if this is real

TheCar radautoworks Cosplay TRYGO oluwaseunla valarinz Shagati Coste Readonee35L elshanAutos diportivo, mosbus greenhulk sooperrescue AutoElectNG LeJeun3 Kashif(m) luvinhubby, nurey mayor2013, GAZZUZZ

Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by kingreign(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

TheCar radautoworks Cosplay TRYGO oluwaseunla valarinz Shagati Coste Readonee35L elshanAutos diportivo, mosbus greenhulk sooperrescue AutoElectNG LeJeun3 Kashif(m) luvinhubby, nurey mayor2013, GAZZUZZ
I don't know why Nigeria's highway traffic coordinators are stupid. Do they think auto manufacturers are blind or dumb as not to integrate front and rear reflectors and side markers in cars ? What then is the use of these manufacturer integrated markers and reflectors?
Tufiakwa
Tueh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by diportivo: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
this is foolish

useless

extremely crazy

and an unnecessary expense

the people that give these directives as all mad

this nonsense fades over time,thereby disfiguring the vehicles

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by thebigkendo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
diportivo:
this is foolish

useless

extremely crazy

and an unnecessary expense

the people that give these directives as all mad

this nonsense fades over time,thereby disfiguring the vehicles

Can you imagine.. C-CAUTION for 7200
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by thebigkendo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Double post
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by mayor2013: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
This government has been smoking something dangerous since 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Are they mad or madness is disturbing them.

C-Caution: NGN 7,200
3M Retro-Reflective Tape: NGN 1,520
Total: NGN 8,720

Are they looking for money to fund 2019 election or looking for money to fund the new minimum wage?

Somebody cannot drive moto peacefully in Lagos. Must everything about Lagos cost money?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by AutoElectNG: 12:52am On Nov 08, 2018
It is one thing to set a standard, all vehicles should have reflective tapes and all vehicles should have a C-Caution Signs

It is quite another thing to require that reflective tapes and C-Caution Signs must be purchased from a single/sole source at a clearly anti competitive price instead of allowing the market to bring them in and set competitive prices for the same.

Several questions of law are raised by that notice...someone can ride on this to fame.

There exists the option to challenge this in court and thus gain some reprieve, because the court will insist that the status quo remain until it determines the matter.

Could this be the idea behind the Operation Velvet? And the postponing of the same?

It reminds me of a couple of scriptures that appear to be playing out before our eyes.

It is very plain that this clearly a revenue drive

(Ecclesiastes 8:9)

All of this I have seen, and I applied my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, during the time that man has dominated man to his harm. . .

(Micah 7:3)
Their hands are expert at doing what is bad; The prince is making demands, The judge asks for a reward, The prominent one makes known his desires, And they work it out together.

(1 Samuel 8:4-18)
4 In time all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Raʹmah.

5 They said to him: “Look! You have grown old, but your sons are not walking in your ways. Now appoint for us a king to judge us like all the other nations.”

6 But it displeased Samuel when they said: “Give us a king to judge us.” Then Samuel prayed to Jehovah,

7 and Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king.

8 They are doing just as they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day; they keep forsaking me and serving other gods, and that is what they are doing to you.

9 Now listen to them. However, you should solemnly warn them; tell them what the king who rules over them will have the right to demand.”

10 So Samuel told the people who were asking him for a king all the words of Jehovah.

11 He said: “This is what the king who rules over you will have the right to demand: He will take your sons and put them in his chariots and make them his horsemen, and some will have to run before his chariots.

12 And he will appoint for himself chiefs over thousands and chiefs over fifties, and some will do his plowing, reap his harvest, and make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.

13 He will take your daughters to be ointment mixers, cooks, and bakers.

14 He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and he will give them to his servants.

15 He will take the tenth of your grainfields and your vineyards, and he will give it to his court officials and his servants.

16 And he will take your male and female servants, your best herds, and your donkeys, and he will use them for his work.

17 He will take the tenth of your flocks, and you will become his servants.

18  The day will come when you will cry out because of the king you have chosen for yourselves, but Jehovah will not answer you in that day.”

(Matthew 22:17-22)

17 Tell us, then, what do you think? Is it lawful to pay head tax to Caesar or not?”

18 But Jesus, knowing their wickedness, said: “Why do you put me to the test, hypocrites?

19 Show me the tax coin.” They brought him a de·narʹi·us.

20 He said to them: “Whose image and inscription is this?”

21 They said: “Caesar’s.” Then he said to them: “Pay back, therefore, Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.” 22 When they heard that, they were amazed, and they left him and went away.
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by radautoworks: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2018
AutoElectNG:
It is one thing to set a standard, all vehicles should have reflective tapes and all vehicles should have a C-Caution Signs

en he said to them: “Pay back, therefore, Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.” 22 When they heard that, they were amazed, and they left him and went away.

TLDR. Resist the urge AutoElectNG
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2018
It's the ember months, it's a normal thing, it will not see the light of day, I will not disfigure any car I own.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by sooperrescue(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2018
It is illegal. Boys are not smiling since they were forced out of the road. The operation velvet is a fraud. They want to make money. There are a lot of things wrong with the system and no one is talking. First, the task force are not empowered to stop and search vehicles for particulars. The data being collected by these agencies is not stopping car theft or enhancing vehicle recovery or else a car stolen in Mushin cannot be registered in Oshodi. For operation velvet to start in Lagos, the government should bring the Customs to the licensing centers because they are the greatest risk on the road. I don't understand why a car driven for over ten years in the country should be asked to provide the customs documents after it has been licensed to drive by another agency of government. Those stickers belong to a cartel and the vio are involved. We are going to experience a repeat of what Frsc did when they were enforcing stickers because they were involved in the sales. They ask that cars should have tinted permits by proxy. Vehicle administration in Nigeria has gone bunker and the operatives should be stopped
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by valarinz: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
thebigkendo:

They also have one for wheel barrows cheesy grin

My guy owns around 3 wheelbarrows, how e go be na, let me inform him to go get his grin
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by kingreign(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
valarinz:

They also have one for wheel barrows cheesy grin

My guy owns around 3 wheelbarrows, how e go be na, let me inform him to go get his grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Instead of them to place reflectors on the highways (as we no get street lights) so driver's can easily know where the dividers and curbs are while driving at night, they are forcing car owners to buy some stupid reflector stickers to put on their cars.
Re: Lagos Reflective Stickers Again by Readonee35L(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2018
greenhulk:
Instead of them to place reflectors on the highways (as we no get street lights) so driver's can easily know where the dividers and curbs are while driving at night, they are forcing car owners to buy some stupid reflector stickers to put on their cars.
This thing should be for heavy duty trucks.
Especially does parked on the highway E.g mile2 which seem to be a trailer park now. Cars crash themselves under trailers at night because they can't even see the trucks . no tail lights or reflectors.
And nothing seems to be done about it.

They keep looking for a way to tax the poor and surviving citizens.

Only in nigeria you'd find frsc and police (Government) asking for road worthiness on a road that is not car worthy . them suppose hide their face in shame.
While travelling and dodging serious potholes you'd find frsc asking for stupid document.

The dangers of the road are Very very dangerous and will ruin your nice suspension in no time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appearance / What Brand New Car Can I Get At 1 Million Naira / Buying A Toyota Sienna @900k...auto Expert Advice Needed Before Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.