Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' (2167 Views)

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Horus(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXp5GJjuOvQ

Trump to reporter: 'You are a terrible person'
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by fishmillan: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by princechurchill(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Trump the man with 8 balls fearless to the core I love people like this

7 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Naza25: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
The man he was referring to was Jim Acosta of CNN and trump was completely right, Acosta is a disgusting and disgraceful fellow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
God bless President Trump, he says the truth no matter what

6 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Japsylee: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine trump as an African dictator? That country is finished
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
So sad all this guys hailing a worthless leader who is In the early stage of dementia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Mikora: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
I just love this man called Donald Trump, e no just send anybody. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Demogorgon(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
My role model...

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
That reporter was darn rude abeg. Who keeps talking when the president says it's enough?

Long live Trump!

7 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
czarina:
That reporter was darn rude abeg. Who keeps talking when the president says it's enough?

Long live Trump!
This is America not Nigeria. We don't live in a dictatorial country. That's the essence of being an American.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by schwarzkopf(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
This madman is taking his idiocy to unknown height in the history of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
This is America not Nigeria. We don't live in a dictatorial country. That's the essence of being an American.
what about the dude that was being unnecessarily persistent even when it was glaring Trump has had enough? Abeg, forget that. That guy just went there to further CNN's anti-Trump agenda.

Thankfully, he met more than his match in Trump.

There's something called respect! He should learn that! His action was an affront to the White House. It's no news CNN hates Trump.

11 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by hisgrace090: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
The beloved TRUMP!

Thumb up.

6 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
czarina:
what about the dude that was being unnecessarily persistent even when it was glaring Trump has had enough? Abeg, forget that. That guy just went there to further CNN's anti-Trump agenda.

Thankfully, he met more than his match in Trump.

There's something called respect! He should learn that! His action was an affront to the White House. It's no news CNN hates Trump.
That's the American press. It's embedded in our 1st Amendment. That's the difference between a Western World and a Third World where the leader can hush, maim or kill journalist they don't like. What Trampy did is unamerican. We don't want what Saudi Arabia did to Kashoggi in America. Holding the feet of your leaders to fire is the hallmark of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That's the American press. It's embedded in our 1st Amendment. That's the difference between a Western World and a Third World where the leader can hush, maim or kill journalist they don't like. What Trampy did is unamerican. We don't want what Saudi Arabia did to Kashoggi in America. Holding the feet of your leaders to fire is the hallmark of democracy.
Oh good for you hun, but Trump was having non of that and your lot should let him be already!

Again: Good for the journalist guy and anyone else who supports his rudeness! He got served. And yes, in THIRD WORLD Countries like ours, most of us are smart enough to know where to draw the line. LEARN
RESPECT!

Funny how you try to categorize one bratty journalist's bad attitude under democracy.

Democracy indeed. It would not have been dictatorial if Hilary said it.

P. S

I couldn't care less who the republicans or democrats are, just do things right!

9 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
czarina:
Oh good for you hun, but Trump was having non of that and your lot should let him be already!

Again: Good for the journalist guy and anyone else who supports his rudeness! He got served. And yes, in THIRD WORLD Countries like ours, most of us are smart enough to know where to draw the line. LEARN
RESPECT!

Funny how you try to categorize one bratty journalist's bad attitude under democracy.

P. S

I couldn't care less who the republicans or democrats are, just do things right!

It would be the same if Hillary did the same thing. We are protected by the 1st amendment and that's why we can give any of our leaders a middle finger without any bodily damage to your person. That is what separate a civilized world apart from 3rd world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
It would be the same if Hillary did the same thing. We are protected by the 1st amendment and that's why we can give any of our leaders a middle finger without any bodily damage to your person. That is what separate a civilized world apart from 3rd world.
Goodnight or is it good evening over there? Whatever! Just go to bed

7 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
Goodnight or is it good evening over there? Whatever! Just go to bed
It's 5.44pm here and sleep well.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:

RESPECT!

P. S

Doesn't Trump have the right to call him a terrible person? Be sure that you know Acosta's attitude was rude. Journalists gather there for a purpose while Jim Acosta came to spread propaganda which is inappropriate. Trump is spot on about him and thank goodness he has been banned from coming or you want to tell that Trump doesn't have the right to ban? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by schwarzkopf(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:

RESPECT!

P. S

Y'all third world sheeple are so used to dictatorship, little wonder y'all love the drumpf. This is America, we ain't having any of the bullsh1t of the man child running like bull in the China shop on Pennsylvania avenue. If y'all really love this piece of sh1t, we can as well loan y'all for free. Plus press freedom is why we get the first amendment, we ain't no banana republic here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
Doesn't Trump have the right to call him a terrible person? Be sure that you know Acosta's attitude was rude. Journalists gather there for a purpose while Jim Acosta came to spread propaganda which is inappropriate. Trump is spot on about him and thank goodness he has been banned from coming or you want to tell that Trump doesn't have the right to ban? grin
Are you supposed to be quoting me? Check my comments.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
Are you supposed to be quoting me? Check my comments.
Sorry, I meant to reply to the misinformed and brainwashed Abbeybailey. Acosta was rude to the white house staff and annoying in spreading his propaganda. He is a terrible person. It's seems for Abbeybailey, the 1st amendment is meant for democrats. Any republican who draws their boundary is a tyrant to Abbeybailey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
Sorry, I meant to reply to the misinformed and brainwashed Abbeybailey. Acosta was rude to the white house staff and annoying in spreading his propaganda. He is a terrible person. It's seems for Abbeybailey, the 1st amendment is meant for democrats. Any republican who draws their boundary is a tyrant to Abbeybailey.
You dey mind those loonies? They hate Trump and when they get served, they turn around to scream "infringement"

7 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
You dey mind those loonies? They hate Trump and when they get served, they turn around to scream "infringement"
Don't mind them. Trump is the Oga in the white house. He has the right to ban anyone he wants whether there is a good reason or not. If you watch Acosta's behaviour in past press conferences, you would see that the white house have been very tolerating of his bullshit and insolence.

In the video below, when Trump said "that's enough", after giving Acosta his time to speak and ask, because Trump wanted the next reporter to speak but Jim Acosta kept on trying to speak and Trump stood his ground. Then a staff tried to take the mic and give it to the next person but he held the mic and shrugged her hands off and still kept on speaking even though Trump was saying "that's enough" and then Trump said "CNN should be ashamed of itself having you working for them, you are a rude, terrible person and you shouldn't be working for them. The way you treat Sarah Huckabee is horrible, the way you treat people is horrible and you shouldn't treat people that way."
My dear, this is what happened anyone who thinks Trump did something wrong here is past reasoning with eg. Abbeybailey and Schwarzkopf grin. Both are pathetic products of fake news brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNM6UQVW04

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
So it's embedded in your amendments for an unprofessional journalist to be very rude and disrespectful to the president right? Thank God his white house press pass has been revoked. That idiot is not fit to be a journalist talk more of being a white house correspondent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Splendor185: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
So we are the loonies for defending our 1st Amendment constitutional right to Freedom of Speech
This is America not Nigeria where your inept and corrupt leaders do Operation Python Dance on people for no justified reason. We don't give Kashoogi treatment here too. No wonder Nigeria is a mess with corruption and the citizens just follow their leaders sheepishly. That's a difference between a civilized world and an uncivilized world.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

So it's embedded in your amendments for an unprofessional journalist to be very rude and disrespectful to the president right? Thank God his white house press pass has been revoked. That idiot is not fit to be a journalist talk more of being a white house correspondent
Yes, it's the hallmark of democracy not to be afraid of our leaders. I was growing up in late 80s and early 90s in Chicago and i know what Sam Donaldson, Dan Rather and co used to do to Reagan and Bush Snr. We have right to flip our leaders because every American who pay taxes can mouth off. Nothing is happening to Trump that other presidents haven't faced. That's the reason our leaders don't steal our country into bankruptcy like you get in Nigeria. The politicians in America work for us not vice versa. I do not expect your kind to understand that. You see why America and other Western countries are rising up and the 3rd world are regressing with their brutal treatment of their citizens.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
Don't mind them. Trump is the Oga in the white house. He has the right to ban anyone he wants whether there is a good reason or not. If you watch Acosta's behaviour in past press conferences, you would see that the white house have been very tolerating of his bullshit and insolence.

In the video below, when Trump said "that's enough", after giving Acosta his time to speak and ask, because Trump wanted the next reporter to speak but Jim Acosta kept on trying to speak and Trump stood his ground. Then a staff tried to take the mic and give it to the next person but he held the mic and shrugged her hands off and still kept on speaking even though Trump was saying "that's enough" and then Trump said "CNN should be ashamed of itself having you working for them, you are a rude, terrible person and you shouldn't be working for them. The way you treat Sarah Huckabee is horrible, the way you treat people is horrible and you shouldn't treat people that way."
My dear, this is what happened anyone who thinks Trump did something wrong here is past reasoning with eg. Abbeybailey and Schwarzkopf grin. Both are pathetic products of fake news brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNM6UQVW04
Coming from You, no surprise. Maybe you will appreciate Operation Python Dance 2 but we don't do that in my part of the world. That's the only way your leaders can keep your kind in line. People that resides in a jungle deserves treatment like sheepies.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
So we are the loonies for defending our 1st Amendment constitutional right to Freedom of Speech
This is America not Nigeria where your inept and corrupt leaders do Operation Python Dance on people for no justified reason. We don't give Kashoogi treatment here too. No wonder Nigeria is a mess with corruption and the citizens just follow their leaders sheepishly. That's a difference between a civilized world and an uncivilized world.
Are you done?

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
Are you done?
Of course. Just have to reply you calling us loonies because we adhere to our 1st Amendment. I do not want to live in a country that I can't critique my leadership. Nothing personal against you but for you to call us loonies is a low blow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murder Of Jamal Khashoggi Was Ordered By Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince - CIA(Pics) / Former US Presidents George W Bush Snr And Jnr Will Not Endorse Donald Trumps / US Veteran Pundit Reveals Why America Cannot Defeat Iran!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.