Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (36733 Views)

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by phase1: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2018
'This buhari's lifelong achievement is bigger than the never-to-be completed 2nd niger bridge and east-west road, it was too big that even President trump called to congratulate Buhari for the great achievement'- Lai Mohammed, Nov 2018.

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by GavelSlam: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2018
tonardo:
Just to please the south east..
Because election is approaching..
Onitsha_awka road too bad...

Don't be stupid. What did your Lord and saviour do about both mausoleum and Onitsha-Awka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by ACE1010: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:
Achievement number 1 for SE. Nonsense

Don't worry.... Atikulooter will construct Bridges around south east even down to your backyard..... nonesense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Kahujadekadura: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2018
CoolAmbience:

My friend, stop that!

I am from Anambra state. There are people from Anambra here.

Don't be a lazy youth....go find out for yourself.

I schooled at All Hallows Seminary Onitsha and my sch share d same boundary wit Zik house. The project was funded by Jonathan regime and d contractors had received their full payment becos since my SS1 they have been carrying out d work even during and after election. Let APC stop taking glory of Goodluck.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Balyz:
Story. It's still what it has always been and will always be: 5%. Buhari doesn't need your votes to win anything

He doesn't need SE votes n yet he's begging SEners to vote him in 2019 so that he can hand over to an Igbo man in 2023.

Only Top zombies don't understand dis

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Officialpdpnig: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari is the real G.O.A.T ( shît what is wrong with me? I am supposed to be saying all manner of lies against him as we have been instructed to do by our handlers but here I am speaking for buhari) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by ACE1010: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:
Buhari and his badluck.. Ndigbo has rejected your lifeless corpse

Don't worry..... Atikulooter will construct Bridges around south east even down to your backyard... nonesense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by realvikash: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Ndewo
2K19 @ the corner. Na God go tidy Buhari matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2018
22 years to finish project ok. Dancing to FALZ THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Spinojaja26: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2018
look at the kind of project the south east is benefiting from APC governments
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Iceman2017(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2018
AnanseK:

my friend anyone ( even you a nobody) can initiate a project. But only a real leader and a patriot can see it through to the end. It was initiated by Sani Abacha, why did Your son Ebere Jonathan ingnore it ?
And your Lord and Saviour has done something worth commending to south east?
And once again, tell me how this can add value to the people of south east?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by ACE1010: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Balyz:
Buhari doesn't need to please you, he did it to honour a great Nigerian nationalist Zik. 5% opinion is as worthless as a lifeless corpse

Standing gbosa for you my brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Kahujadekadura: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari never complete anything. Contractors received their full payment under Jonathan regime. If they claimed they are d ones that completed it; let them bring out there FG project from 2015 to 2018 and see f there s any place Zik museum was included.
Before u tall trash, know that I schooled at All Hallows Seminary that shared d same boundary wit Zik house.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Officialpdpnig: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I schooled at All Hallows Seminary Onitsha and my sch share d same boundary wit Zik house. The project was funded by Jonathan regime and d contractors had received their full payment becos since my SS1 they have been carrying out d work even during and after election. Let APC stop taking glory of Goodluck.

Stop lying shamelessly. Nobody pays full for any job not yet started. This was since 1996 and not in the time of Jonathan.

It was awarded and reawarded 4 times since 1996 to 2015 but each time the money was diverted to private pockets including the time of GEJ.

Buhari did not divert or loot funds meant for it which is now why it has been finished unlike the looting ways my party is known for

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Ziggylady(f): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
Started in 1996 completed in 2018.

You can easily see why some people hate Buhari. How can a man be completing projects that ought to be abandoned?

Doesn't he know this is how they fund school fees for their kids in Obodo Oyinbo?

How can they pay for their latest Adanma? is it with their salaries ?

*yawns*....buhari is going back to daura none-the-less.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2018
welldone,give us the enugu international airport terminal,complete the enugu-ph road (at least from umuahia to aba).Then you wouldn't need rochas to get a considerate vote in the SE
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by eaglez(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Good job! When we see something good please let's not be divisive whether you are for him or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2018
This one na PROJECT...??
IGBOS are not fools, neither are they Poor.

Why would you project this forward for acknowledgment...??
...a PROJECT a single IGBOMAN in ALABA will erect and call Reverend Fathers to come and commission...

BUHARI is really wicked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2018
If Buhari led government spend the whole budget of his first tenure in developing a certain ''region'' in the south MAJORITY of these people will never appreciate. Do they read, understand or listen to the words of God at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by madapcmod: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Govt of the dead. He employs d dead, builds for d dead. No wonder he is lifeless.

ATIKULATED is my OBIligation
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Didi2d(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Kahujadekadura:

Another story again, I just dey pity buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be stupid.

All the time, your half-educated type make comments on how close it is the elections. Yet for 20 years, the Mausoleum was just an empty shell.

3 presidents and 4 election cycles, yet it was a carcass.

Don't be a dumbass.

Be a role model for your kids.

I suppose you are 'full-educated' yet you insulted me first.
I'm sorry but I can't travel down this road with you.
I don't insult people when making my points
I already know the kind of person you are
And I also have a rough idea of the kids you'll produce if you don't change.
Or
Couldn't you have made your point without insults?
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by waveman2: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2018
This buhari only works where his interest lies. Na wa oh.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by hush15: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Mophasa:
The federal government has completed the abandoned Nnamdi Azikiwe Mansoleum in Onitsha,Anambra state.

The edifice was started in 1996 by the Late Gen.Sani Abacha led-millitary government but was later abandoned.

Successive governments ignored the project.

However,Work began on the project in 2015 by the Babatunde Fashola led-ministry of works and has since been concluded.

The project is now set to be a tourist attraction to the state.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/fg-completes-nnamdi-azikiwe-mausoleum.html?m=1

well, he had better complete anything completable cos the pharaohs we see today, we shall see no more...

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72780553:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Children of hate will always hate while Baba is taking us to a land flowing with milk and honey.

Again, GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Land flowing with tears and blood. Even if Buhari builds all the whole roads in Nigeria, life is still sacrosanct and we would still vote him out. Never again shall our lands be drained by the blood of our love ones.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2018
To you above......
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by kingcalipha(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Lie from the pit of hell. This project got to this level during GEJ administration. It is located inside the compound of Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2018
xcelentattitude:
Someone will wait till election time before completing a project. Hmm...
so senseless....didn't u see where it was stated that fashola's continued the project since 2015?
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by adecz: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2018
The lifeless one always likes
anything to do with death.

APC are celebrating the completion
of a house of death..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Uthman234(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
sad angry Sai Baba��

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Survivors Express Their Sad Experience Through Drawing - Pics / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.