Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

T - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / T (11533 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / Should I Go For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T by nini1: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi all,
quite some time right? A lot has happen since then, after some issues and problems we are planning to do our introduction very soon.
The secret is finally out to both members of the family, she told someone she trust in her family and the woman blow everything open and i thank God she did. the woman told the elderly people in her family and they called me to tell my family too wish i did, they summon the Pastor with both family in attendance, they ask him, he did not deny, they told him to tell are family too and should go and retrieve the kids from motherless home and he must take good care of them and also he should tell the appropriate people in is church or else they will arrest him and help him tell all the people that need to know themselves.

But the issue i'm having now is the problem with my own family especially my sister and immediate brother, they said i can killed for hiding such things from them for more than a year, they are trying to convince me not to marry the lady but i still love her and i have our senior brother support, what can i do to convince my brother and sister?
Also the family of the lady support her well and they asked me if i still love her and i said i still want the relationship to continue, and told them we want to do our introduction before the end of this month, but they said i should go and think about it first before we choose date. please help, i will aprreciate your advice.
Re: T by OAM4J: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^Good development there.

Pls if you love her and you believe in her dont let anyone (family or not ) convince you to leave her. Remember, it is your life/home, none of them will live with you.

The only way to convince your family is to tell them how much you love and believe in her, they might not buy it now. but i believe with time they will. Good luck!
Re: T by nini1: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
OAM4J:

^^Good development there.

Pls if you love her and you believe in her dont let anyone (family or not ) convince you to leave her. Remember, it is your life/home, none of them will live with you.

The only way to convince your family is to tell them how much you love and believe in her, they might not buy it now. but i believe with time they will. Good luck!

Thank you, but i thought you don't beleive my story smiley
Re: T by seyibrown(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
Do what is right in the sight of God; that is the most important thing!

All the best, nini1.
Re: T by nini1: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
seyibrown:

Do what is right in the sight of God; that is the most important thing!

All the best, nini1.
Thanks, my sister said is another man remnant and she is doubting the girl may actually love the pastor that is why she is defending him but i don't think so, i know her and i still love her.

But what do you think is right in the sight of God at this junction?
Re: T by Odunnu: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
nini1:

Do you want responses or not?
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
well i sincerely believe you and wish you all the best smiley May even consider helping you, but that would be sometime in the distant future if at all i decide to help. smiley
Re: T by seyibrown(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
nini1:

Thanks, my sister said is another man remnant and she is doubting the girl may actually love the pastor that is why she is defending him but i don't think so, i know her and i still love her.

But what do you think is right in the sight of God at this junction?

As I do not know the whole story it'll be difficult to advise. I'd say it's a good thing that you are still standing by your girl despite what you say happened. That is showing love.  As regards what is right in the eyes of God in this situation, use the word of God to examine every decision you make (e.g don't leave her just because some people don't trust her on the basis of what happened,  examine all motives behind every decision and ensure they are in line with God's word). Let the Holy Spirit guide you.
Re: T by OAM4J: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2010
nini1:

hahahaha, you are funny. I didn't say i dont believe the whole story, i said it didn't add up. I still suspect you are the "pastor", cos I still cant understand why you will cover up for someone who raped your fiancée

My interest now is on the lady, I dont want you to dump her or allow anyone to make you dump her, especially if you truly love her as you claimed.
Re: T by nini1: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2010
To God who made me, i'm not the pastor, he is facing his own problem now, i know only God can save is ministry cos the church is very discipline and he will go under church discipline in front of the whole congregation and if he refuse the punishment they will not allow him in the church again, i imagine the problem he will face with her wife with 3 children, i now hate him for reason i don't know.
Still facing a lot of problem from my sister, she don't want to see the lady saying she use jazz/charms over me that i am mo my self again, she insult her a lot, the pressure is getting to my love too, she want to reconsider her stand but she dont want to say no to me cos of what i did for her, the thing is getting out of hand, please help a brother.
Re: T by OAM4J: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^ Why is your sister's opinion so important? is she the one footing the wedding bills?

I do respect my siblings' opinion, but then that is what it is - Opinion. They know I am responsible for my decisions and actions.
Re: T by seyibrown(f): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ask your sister to put herself in your fiancee's shoes. Ask her how she would treat your fiancee if she was her sister. Would she be happy if her sister's fiancee dumped her because she was taken advatage of and had twins? Do unto others . . . . . . . . .!
Re: T by tpiah11: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: T by Bosch10(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
nini1:
Hi,
I know a friend of mine (female) who had a set of twin (both girls) but she can't cater for them and she is looking for who can help out, if you are interested you can contact me on niniola@gmail.com to talk further.
hmmm,that might b the presidents wife in the f uture,pple dont respect babies anymore
Re: T by nini1: 1:46pm On May 15, 2018
Waoh. It is well.
Reading thru the thread get me emotional again, after all what I went thru with the lady, even doing introduction we still goes our separate ways. She's now a single baby taking care of d twins alone. I'm married to another lady too. � shocked

1 Like

Re: T by donigspain(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2018
Happy Ending!

Thread closed.
Re: T by Yameater(m): 3:33am On May 16, 2018
nini1:
Waoh. It is well.
Reading thru the thread get me emotional again, after all what I went thru with the lady, even doing introduction we still goes our separate ways. She's now a single baby taking care of d twins alone. I'm married to another lady too. � shocked
Eyaaaaaaa
Re: T by overdrive(m): 6:18am On May 16, 2018
Too bad.love didn't conquer after all .
Re: T by tabithababy(f): 6:19pm On May 16, 2018
nini1:
Waoh. It is well.

Hmmmm

Na wa o shocked
Re: T by nini1: 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
tabithababy:

Hmmmm

Na wa o shocked

Nah real wah
Re: T by tabithababy(f): 6:45pm On May 16, 2018
nini1:

Nah real wah

Haaa. O ga o

Is she married now??

Do you still see each.other( may be once in a year??)
Re: T by nini1: 9:04pm On May 16, 2018
tabithababy:

Haaa. O ga o

Is she married now??

Do you still see each.other( may be once in a year??)

No, not yet marry, taking care of d twins, they are big girls now.

We talk/see once in a while.
Re: T by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2018

If what you're saying is true, then your "friend" should be the one posting this, putting them up for adoption, not you.

Obviously we know who the friend is. If you know, you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself / When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.