Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,874 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? (5808 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by vivi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hey guys i noticed dis n i wanted 2 ask;
why is it that you never find omotola age in any interveiw in wikipédia n other palces?
how old does she look?
And you can never find rugedman´s age anywhere either y is that?
y r they all hidin their ages?
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by redish: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2007
well as far as i know vivi,Omotola is probably the only nollywood actress who has always shared her life and story with her fans.Dont forget she grew up right before us.at least i remember in mortal inheitance she was't married(that was when i fell in love with her and nigerian movies)then the next movie i saw, my sis who knew my crush told me she just had a kid(day break)then saw her weding in Ovation.Im aware she started out in 95,saw mortal in 96.I'll do some checks to be very sure and ill be right back! cool
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by kitaun(m): 4:32am On Apr 11, 2007
She is 28 years old . . .Chikena!
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by adeboo(f): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
28? no way she is most definately older than that.
I would say she may be in her mid thirties or even late thirties.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by choongtin(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2007
why do you have to know
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by yongbabe(f): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
omotola looks like she is in her early\mid 30's.

ah n pls dont bring up d thin about her havin 4
kids. i have an anunt who has 3 kids n still looks d same;
fair, slim( slimer dan omo) n preety.
so there is nothin special about her havin 4 kids.

she probably is in her late 30's n dosent want ppl 2 know undecided undecided
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by bimbethy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2007
i am sure she is not more than 28. it doesnt matter how old she is though, she is one of the best. grin
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by chiogo(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2007
ummmm, last time i checked her on google, she was 28. i think dat was like last year. I believe she'd be 29 dis year.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by Saymamy(f): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2007
Omotola is 29.[4 SHIZZLE]. cool
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by trendy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2007
she's 29
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by Ezinwannem: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
she is 29, I know she is 2 yrs older than Gen.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by trendy(f): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
yes, she is , it is a confirmed
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by hotchick: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
Yongbabe you sound like someone who has issues,i.e self esteem problems, who wants to know about your imaginary anunt that we can't see and confirm whether you are telling the truth or not and like you said she has 3 KIDS there's alot of difference BTW 3 AND 4 KIDS. Anyone whose had a child before can lecture you on that! plus what does your argument logically mean to this topic?
Omotola is 29years old. She was born febuary 7th 1978. Started acting when she was 16, got married when she was 18.Had her first child at 19.That  baby has just clocked 10.and yes she is still the most stunning actress yet.Ezinwannem,sorry to dissapoint you but gene is also 29.back to the topic any info Omotola's fans need ,they always find at  www.omotola.tv    or www.omotolaworld.com where nothing is hidden from us.   wink
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by chiogo(f): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
wah wah wah wah wah na wa oh. lmao right now. pls, Genevieve or "gene" is 27. pple shld try and get their stories straight before postin' on this forum. Talk about pot callin' kettle black. and ain't nobody fightin' here or tryin' to be rude. just pointin' out an "error" i saw.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by yongbabe(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2007
first i dont have self esteem problems.
n ma aunt is real.

let me ask u a question, when u look at omos pics do u see a 29 yr old lady?
course if u do i think u might have a serious case of myopia if you dont know wat that mens check ur dictioncionary.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by hype: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2007
I think She's 29 cos she was arround 19 when she gave birth to her first child but as 4 gene i think shes arround 27 or 28.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by angel101(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
Omotola does actually look older than she is (according to the age she has always claimed) but i actually thought she was younger than 29. and she does have a fab body after 4 children (even though i dont particularly like her)
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by richo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2007
funny enough one of my cousins new her. they both went to the same secondary school hear in kaduna. i cant remember the school sha! she aint up to 30 maybe 27 28 or 29 but she got married early
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by sophienwa(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
i was in the same class with omotola in poly and @ the time the age she gave was same as mine so based on that she should be 28.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by hotchick: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2007
Well according to daddy showkey, SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE. Thank God people that know her very well are coming out to say what they know and even those who claim not to be her fan at least say the truth.That's what matters, the truth!Im a die hard fan but i wont condone Lies like some fans do for their star! undecided
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by Nella(f): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
she looks late 30's
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by Bblak(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2007
Omo Tee is 29 and she's a year older than Genny and Stella.Confirmed cheesy wink smiley
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by kitaun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2007
@Sophienwa

u must have been at Yabatech (Estate Management) between the years 1996-98, and I was a class ahead of u guys, since u were Omotola's set and I agree with u that her age is 28 like I had said earlier in my initial post cool

sophienwa:

i was in the same class with omotola in poly and @ the time the age she gave was same as mine so based on that she should be 28.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by hotchick: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2007
oh well at least we know she's either 28 or 29. I would prefare to stick with 29 though i prefare facts and on her bio page on her website it was stated that she was born febuary 7th 1978. There!
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by Ralvy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2007
Okay we all know it ranges from 27 - 29. enuf grin
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by Sarifat(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2007
Well, she said she was born in 1978 on one N.T.A talk show i.e every woman, Adesuwa is the anchor of that

programme. so you can do the calculation 1978 till this time how old is that ??
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by sophienwa(f): 1:41am On Jul 30, 2007
Sarifat:

Well, she said she was born in 1978 on one N.T.A talk show i.e every woman, Adesuwa is the anchor of that

programme. so you can do the calculation 1978 till this time how old is that ??
hmmmmm, let me think   28?  grin
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by kitaun(m): 2:15am On Jul 30, 2007
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by sophienwa(f): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2007
kitaun, were u saka's set ?
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by akins4(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2007
well, i found out one problem about nigerians. the problems is the age barear; everbody want to be older than the other person; to the extent of lying about their ages.
i know the problem is uncivilization which is a bad disease.
thats why i like oyinbo people. u ask them of their age, they will tell u straight ahead. no lele. but nigeria will try all the possible best to be older than you.
well we nid to cure this dangerous proud disease cos its dangerous and harmful to the future,
pls guys we need to be humble cos even though sum1 is older than u, the fact is that u r older than another oerson too.
pls let try to change.(im talking to the people whom are concerned abt this.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by sophienwa(f): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
akins4, me i don't see it that way oh.infact if i am 2 claim any age that isn't actually mine, it will be a younger age abeg.
Re: How Old Is Omotola? Why Cant You Find Her Age Written Anywhere In The Net? by kitaun(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2007
sophienwa:

kitaun, were u saka's set ?

@Sophienwa

yes I was, in actual fact he was a good pal of mine  cheesy . . . alongside them Tayo Alo, Uche Odoputa cry, Madiha Salami etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Of Late Dagrin And Wande Coal!!! / Maheeda Leaks Her Lesbian Sextape With Eniola Badmus [video] / Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.