Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State (653 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by Softworkconcept: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Former Nigeria’s Head of State, President Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, has described Kaduna state governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Isa Mohammed Ashiru as a grounded politician and leader.

The elder statesman praised the political maturity of Alhaji Ashiru when the governorship candidate and his running mate, Barr. Sunday Marshall Katung paid him a visit in his Minna, Niger state, hilltop residence.

He said, Ashiru was a grounded politician and leader, who had the requisite experience and capacity to take Kaduna State to the next level.

IBB, who said he wished the governorship candidate success at the 2019 general elections, assured him of his blessings.

The elder statesman said, “You are a bright leader and from my observation, your team is also bright. Every leader needs a strong, bright team in order to succeed. And I assure you of my blessings.”

Earlier, the governorship candidate, Alhaji Isa Mohammed Ashiru, told the former President that they were at his residence to seek his fatherly advice and prayers as he goes into the electioneering campaigns.

He told the former President of his desire to ensure unity, security and peaceful coexistence in Kaduna State.

He pledged his desire to treat citizens of Kaduna State with dignity and respect without prejudice to tribe and religion if elected as governor of the state come 2019.
https://softworkconcept..com/2018/11/ibb-to-ashiru-you-have-my-blessings-in.html
Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by obembet(f): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2018
This old criminal is now a Messiah. IBB

1 Like

Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by nzeobi(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria politicians and seeking of blessings
Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Whatever the bitterness apc sowed in 2015, tell them to brace up to reap it in tripple in 2019.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by jumpandpas(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2018
obembet:
This old criminal is now a Messiah. IBB
Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2018
HELL rufai must go
Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by lereinter(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Ibb giving blessing

buhari giving blessing

tinubu giving blessing

obasanjo giving blessing

what a blessing
Re: IBB To Ashiru: You Have My Blessings In Kaduna State by wallbuilder(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Elrufai is being evicted

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: A'ibom House Of Assembly Finaly Free From Police Siege / Orji Kalu’s Daughter & Face Of Igbere Contestants Visit Hospitals ( Photos) / Why Crowds in Campain Rally do matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.