Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Need Help Paying My School Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Help Paying My School Fees (399 Views)

How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Paying My School Fees by mamziii(f): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2018
Hello house,I am a 300 level mass communication student in one of the northern universities and I need help in paying my fees.I did a diploma in mass communication In2015 and got a direct entry 200 level admission In December last year .After my diploma in 2015,I worked for 2years as a secretary in a laundry place so as to b able to send myself to school. Few months after admission my mum got very ill and I used up all my savings I planned using to start up a business to b able to fend for myself in school to pay her hospital bills. I just resumed for 300level and I am yet to pay my fees, have tried all I can to raise d money all to no avail. I used my account in sending dis message so no one will think its a fraud. My fees is 79,000 for a session and 39,650 for a semester. I hope to get help here ,my number is 08096071380.Thanks in anticipation!

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy: Myths Vs Facts / Thre Children Burnt Beyond Recognition After Their Mother Went To A Night Vigil / Man Shares Emotional Tale About How He Cried Because Of His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.