Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. (26938 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by omokiri5(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2018
They should let this guy rest nah..

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Chiccly(f): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Lesson learnt,Dont forget where you are coming from when you get there.

l wish you well Ambode.
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Lordofthewest(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Wise words
afroniger:
Lesson: Leaders in position of authority should never take other stakeholders for granted because you never know when you will need them. No man is an island.

1 Like

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Ategberoson(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2018
netoc65:

Can someone explain the bolded better?

Ambode was never a party man right from time. record had it that, his fallout in fashola's regime as Ag. in favour of Tinubu was the reason Tinubu compensated him coupled with his profile as Governor. it was on that process he got registered as APC member as he has no party card of APC prior to the 2015 election

ambode is a mere technocrat that grace push him forward to the helm of Lagos politics but he allow ego to overshadow his smartness to graced through the opportunity

being a party man comes with loyalty, humbleness and interpersonal relationship with other party men most esp one party stakeholders

Atiku made the same mistake in picking VP, VP picking can't elude party stakeholders decisions

3 Likes

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Kirinwa: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2018
priceaction:

i dont know why you kids of now adays result into insult instead of showing us your opinion.
This site wasnt like this before now. someone just said his opinion and all what you do is to shut up. I just dont know within 3 years now this site has really lost the beauty of deep deliberation and interesting arguments that it used to be. I just dont know, may be because of invasion of tecno and infinix phones and free data everywhere, smh.

Baba its not '...result into insult..' but ....resort to insult...

2 Likes

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Kirinwa:

Baba its not '...result into insult..' but ....resort to insult...
Edited: Thanks jare, better person.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by aremz(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2018
priceaction:

i dont know why you kids of now a days resort into insult instead of showing us your opinion.
This site wasnt like this before now. someone just said his opinion and all what you do is to shut up. I just dont know within 3 years now this site has really lost the beauty of deep deliberation and interesting arguments that it used to be. I just dont know, may be because of invasion of tecno and infinix phones and free data everywhere, smh.
3 years ago considering your moniker is just Two years old?
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by OhiOfIhima: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2018
netoc65:

It simply mean he was not working together with the party that brought him into the seat of Power, thinking he can do it all alone. This issue of call has been mentioned by someone else before. It make me wonder why all the LG Chairmen against a sitting Governor, that alone shows sometin is really wrong. I can remember, I think is this chairmen complained of this call issue back then...
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by kay7: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2018
Jonathan:

How is “shut up” an insult? Mr non kid
It’s not my fault that your parents couldn’t send you to secondary school . So you had to drop out of school at primary level.
Nonsense!
Oya .youve tried .
Come and collect your 500 naira for the post you’ve made today. 25 naira per post

It’S A PITY THAT MANY HAVE LOST MORAL VALUES. Respect for parents have been thrown to the winds. “Shut up” is now regarded as a compliment. THIS Level of moral decadence is to say the least SAD.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

It simply mean he was not working together with the party that brought him into the seat of Power, thinking he can do it all alone. This issue of call has been mentioned by someone else before. It make me wonder why all the LG Chairmen against a sitting Governor, that alone shows sometin is really wrong. I can remember, I think is this chairmen complained of this call issue back then...
even aregbe complained about such when he came to Lagos to pay him a visit,he left him in the government house and was not picking calls!!!Ambode lost it when he built that perimeter around the governors office!!!not even a sitting governor can see him,unless he authorized it!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Jman06(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2018
FOOLS

You think Ambode is the one that lost

No! It's you and your unborn generations that lost big time to Tinubu and other political vultures in Lagos...
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by adecz: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2018
OK nah...

1 Like

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Jonadull: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2018
kay7:

It’S A PITY THAT MANY HAVE LOST MORAL VALUES. Respect for parents have been thrown to the winds. “Shut up” is now regarded as a compliment. THIS Level of moral decadence is to say the least SAD.
Go to hell!
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by adisabarber(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2018
If you are not ready to enrich the party members, you should not be voted into office

netoc65:

Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Bobby4090:
Hmmm, Ambode, maybe you thought they were calling to beg for money shebi? Am sure by now you'll be picking even your gate man's call. Life is in phases.
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by aku626(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
saviors. If y'all don't act right you'd miss your day of salvation too.
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
netoc65:

Ambode was not a party man. He didn't understand the 'party ideology' which is actually another word for extreme selfishness. Loyalty is to the party first, over/above/before the nation.
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Ambode was not a party man. He didn't understand the 'party ideology' which is actually another word for extreme selfishness. Loyalty is to the party first, over/above/before the nation.

Lol... You no mercy for them o
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by walefresh3(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
GenFunction:
Problem of lagos state remains the fact that they have given up the state to that ugly man Tinubu..too bad...Eradicate Godfatherism
you dey mad ni ?
Re: 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. by Yorobastard(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Kwamecron:
grin

Savage grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List / Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.