Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church (29579 Views)

Men Mostly Don't Give Testimony,why? / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by LifestyleTonite: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Evangelist Mike Bamiloye has revealed that some people give testimony in Church after receiving babies from the devil. According to him, the desperation to have children led many of them to seek for such help thereby abandoning God

He also stated that some of them enter into covenant with satan just to achieve their aim.

Mike Bamiloye wrote:

“JUST TO HAVE WHAT THEY WANT”
I have seen men of God and children of God, who have married secretly somewhere else to have children they can call their own.
I have seen the devil pushing many ministers away from their calling and ministries because they are desperately in searching of children.
I HAVE SEEN MEN OF GOD, DRAMA AND MUSIC MINISTERS AND CHILDREN OF GOD WHO ARE ON THEIR WAY TO ETERNAL HELL FIRE BECAUSE THEY DEPARTED FROM THE LORD TO LOOK FOR CHILDREN FROM ANOTHER “GOD”. I have heard of people coming to give testimonies of the faithfulness of God for giving them babies which they had received from the devil.
I have seen children of God eating on the dinning table of the Devil and entering into eternal covenant with Satan just to have a baby of their own.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/11/mike-bamiloye-testimony-babies-devil/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
We are in perilous times so expect more drama

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by alBHAGDADI: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mike Bamiloye is very wrong to have said children of God are going to hell.

First and foremost, Children of God have the spirit of their father in them. They are not like Obasanjo or Doyin Okupe's children who insult them by going to eat at Buhari's feet.

No child of God will seek a child from Satan. Only unsaved people will do that.

Mike Bamiloye should mind the kind of words he says because what he juts said about children of God going to hell is unscriptural. Can Bamiloye feed his children to a tiger?

Why does he now think our heavenly Father will destroy his own children?

Mathew 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by MooreJozo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
na wa
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2018

How do you know a baby comes from the devil ?
All this pastors have brainwashed people to the extreme .

There is God in the highest no doubt but there is science as well. My sister told me a real life story. Her friend is married to a rich pastor in Nigeria, the pastor regularly travel out to UK, USA and co.

Because his own father died of cancer years back, this pastor regularly go for comprehensive check up at foreign hospital. The same pastor will pray on water for church members to use for miracles against ailments.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by idongesit88: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
okay
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by sayisayi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Na today u get strong eye!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
What's the difference between SATAN AND GOD?

THEY ARE BOTH SENSELESS

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Trove(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
I see Muslims responding to this more than christians

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by CodeTemplar: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
The thief cometh to kill, steal and destroy. He cannot create per se but I believe he can hold to ransom in order to negotiate more virtues for himself. This is my own theory.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by ckmayoca: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
which one be devil pikin again
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by sKeetz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
When did the devil open a baby making factory

This devil don suffer for crazetians hand. grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Gratia(f): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
This man's I too know posts lately is becoming boring.
He posts like someone who have no life problems.

Please stop speaking on God's behalf biko.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Ufedolove: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Examples of such babies are those that will still vote for Buhari come 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Cownu: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Assholes everywhere.
Does devil give people children?
Nonsense !
This is why Christianity will remain a fraud .
The teaching is that devil is responsible for people’s misery and it is devil that kill people .
Nonsense !

6 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Darkseid(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
I thought they said only God gives children, Christians are really confused set of people.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Thugnificent(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be a reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Last355(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some ppl will just open their mouth and talk like are God! undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Gangster1ms: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Which one be baby from devil? undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by CodeTemplar: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rampant and bad
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Kcfresh2103(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

First and foremost, Children of God have the spirit of their father in them. They are not like Obasanjo or Doyin Okupe's children who insult them by going to eat at Buhari's feet.

Mike Bamiloye should mind the kind of words he says because what he juts said about children of God going to hell is unscriptural. Can Bamiloye feed his children to a tiger?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
he never said those who asked from God will go to hell...he said those who seek help from the devil....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Omeokachie: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oh blood of God!

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth. the will of my Father which is in heaven. Matt 7:21

Many youths today have sold their souls to devil, joined illuminati and other cults in search of fame and glory and they come and sing to u Oluwa don bless me! Shout hallelujah!

Many are involved in Ritual killings of all sort in the name of money and still come out to make noise!!

A Sinner is not A Christian and a Christian is not A Sinner...

We all are Toys in the HANDS of GOD ALMIGHTY..

When we are through here We all will go appear before HIM to give Account of our Lives..

Titles or position do not take anyone to Heaven..

Except a Man be Born again He cannot see Heaven!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Topmaike007(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
I just like this baba joor
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by tstx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
So baba devo gives baby too
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Topmaike007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kcfresh2103:
he never said those who asked from God will go to hell...he said those who seek help from the devil....
some people don't read to understand
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Kennedy94(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
True
It happens most of the time...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by Unik3030: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

u don't understand d message,all he's talking about is going to meet the devil for something they need n turning to give testimony like they got it from God
Re: Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church by spiralwedge(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

He is talking about compromise and deceit, silly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Rep Your Church / Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.