Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now (2747 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Join the Master Prophet and the Company of Prophets

Everyday from 6:00am-8:00pm for prophetic breakthrough

Telephone  Call - +2347055443340

GOD BLESSES MANY, BUT ONLY A FEW WILL TELL HIM THANK YOU… WHERE ARE YOU ON THE SCALE?

"Know (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!"

(Psalm 100:3-4, Amplified Bible)

FOR ALL HE HAS DONE IN YOUR LIFE,

DOESN'T HE DESERVE YOUR THANKS?

On Tuesday, as I was on the plane to Lagos, Lekki for a 2-day prophetic meeting, I looked out of the window and my eyes began to behold the vastness of the Father's creation. Suddenly, I began to think of the many, many, many, many blessings that the Father has bestowed upon my life and my family. I began to think of His goodness and ALL He has done for me! Right at that moment, within me, I began to utter, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!

My heart was flooded with gratefulness as I thought about the goodness of the Lord. I thought about the magnitude of His love for me. I thought about His grace and favor in my life. I thought about His heart to love me unconditionally. I thought about His intentions, plans and purpose for my life and for my family. Again, I uttered within me, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!

I woke up yesterday morning with an intensity in my spirit to prophesy a word into everyone's life. Immediately, as I arose from my bed, Psalm 100 began to sing in my spirit, and without hesitation I uttered, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER! Then I thought about verse 4, "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him…," and I knew God wanted me to share this vital word with everyone. This day, I had the  feeling!

Today, I charge you to intentionally give the Father thanks. As you intentionally worship Him and intentionally give Him praise for all that He has done, God is going to open the windows of Heaven and begin to pour into your life! Prophesy to yourself that the recent trials that came into your life a few weeks ago are disappearing. The Holy Spirit is eliminating the distractions that come to plague your mind! Now, begin to utter, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!

I want to be your personal prophet, I promise you the enemy is going to be defeated in this season. As you give the Lord thanks today, He is working on your behalf. Listen, if you allow your mind to travel back in time, you will literally begin to well up with tears as you remember the blessings, breakthroughs, miracles and favor God has manifested in your life. For every mountain He has brought you over and for every trial He has brought you through, right this moment, you ought to BE thankful and say so to Him!

Today, I want to encourage you to think of nothing else, but thanksgiving unto the Father for ALL He has done. I want to urge you to sow your "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" seed of any amount, into this prophetic ministry, because as you do so, you are setting yourself up for "GREATER UPLIFTMENT 2019!" Hear the word of the Lord… as you give Him thanks, miraculous blessings are pouring down from Heaven upon you and your family! That is the word of the Lord!

Please listen, I want you to stop everything you are doing and enter into this sacred time of thanksgiving with me! The Father is doing something on our behalf. He is extending His blessings unto us and to our families. He is setting us up for a 2019 that is going to blow our minds! Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"
I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, "The dark days are over. You are coming into a season of tremendous blessings."Your heart of thanks is setting you free to step into your "NEXT!" I prophetically see chains falling off of your ankles and your wrists. My Friend, the prophetic word that is sitting in my belly is ready to be released into your life. What the enemy has meant for your demise, God is using to show you a way of escape.

While the enemy was busy meddling in your affairs, God was behind the scenes setting you up for supernatural miracles. I must tell you… money that was leaving your account without your permission is being halted. The hand of the Lord is all over your MONEY! Count with me, 1-2-3 and see it being done!

what came to you as confusion and chaos is making a 180-degree turn. As your personal prophet, I see the heavens opening for you. Whatever you ask for in this season will manifest. All you have to do is give Him thanks! All you have to do is BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO!

This is the day everything changes! Let me repeat that… THIS IS THE DAY EVERYTHING CHANGES! As I am here in lagos, lekki for this 2-day prophetic encounter, I want to lift your name to heaven. I am going to write your name in my book and I am lifting it up to the Father for HIS BLESSING. This is a prophetic act that I will do in secret, but God is going to reward YOU openly! Utter again, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

Whatever is trying to distract you right now, DO NOT ALLOW IT! Pay close attention to what the Spirit is saying to you. You were built to last. What would have defeated most people has found no room in you. Today, everything is changing for your benefit. All you have to do is "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO!"

As you obey the instructions , there are three RIGHT-NOW miracles that are going to be released into your household. Time is of the essence! Being found asleep in this season will be too costly. One act of obedience is the weapon that shuts the enemy down. When you release yourself to the Power of God, you are entering into His gates with thanksgiving and stepping into His courts with praise!  YOU ARE BEING THANKFUL AND SAYING SO, the Holy Spirit connected us so that you can receive divine instructions for your tomorrow. Let me speak the word of the Lord over your dreams, desires and health. The glory cloud is hanging over your house. You are blessed going out and coming in!
I need you to step out on faith and sow the ""BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" seed of appreciation into this prophetic ministry right now, so that I can write your name in my book and lift it up to the Father in secret, and then you watch God reward you openly on the word of the Master prophet!
Are your barren?
Are you facing trials and disappointment
Are you looking for a partner?
Are you looking for a miracle job?
Are you having marital crisis?
Are you having problems with your body?
Are you having no peace of mind?
No matter how the problem is,l am here to intercede on your behalf,there is a 2 days solutions to all these
SO 

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to set yourself free from every setbacks and failure in your life,You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me,the Master Prophet .
Today, let's give Him praise. Today, be thankful unto Him. For all that He has done for you, doesn't He deserve your thanks? I am interceding on your behalf right now, and I decree and declare that my prayers will not fall to the ground! 

BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO…
THIS IS THE DAY THAT EVERYTHING CHANGES FOR YOUR GOOD!
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
I HEARD GOD SAY, "THERE’S AN ANSWER FOR YOUR TROUBLE!"

"I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities." (Psalm 31:7)

This evening, I received a very heartfelt phone call from a Mrs Evelyn, who called me and asked me…

" Master Prophet , can you pray for me? I’ve been dealing with so much adversity in my life that I’m starting to question my existence! Everywhere I look, it seems like I can’t find decent work! Plus, my husband beats and steps out on me constantly. I am also in so much debt that I cry myself to sleep! Please, help me Prophet . Is there an answer to my trouble?"
I immediately prayed for her and called her back. I also gave her specific instructions to follow because the Lord had an answer for her trouble. Presently, as I peered through the names of those who remain on my non-responders’ prophetic prayer list, I saw your name. Suddenly, the Holy Spirit led me to write you because perhaps, you are also experiencing so much adversity, that you are starting to question your existence.

It’s possible, isn’t it?

Maybe you are struggling to maintain your own livelihood.

Or maybe it’s you, who’s also enduring woeful heartbreak and deep emotional anguish, from a volatile relationship that is causing you to cry yourself to sleep.

Heartbreak happens much too often, doesn’t it?

Whatever adversity you are going through, I heard God say,

"There’s an answer for your trouble!"

The Lord says, "There’s an answer for your financial trouble if you’ll just open your ears to hear My voice. the Lord says, "There’s an answer for all your troubles if you’ll just open your heart to understand My timing concerning this season that you’re in." the Lord says, "There’s even an answer for your debt trouble because I Am the Great Debt Canceler if you’ll just open your trust to believe the prophet and prosper."God is a healer, isn’t He?
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 4:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Join the Master Prophet Tonight

at 9:00 PM () on our Telephone prayer answers

Call - +2347055443340

BRETHREN, GOD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU, DON'T PANIC... IT'S ONLY A TEST!

"These trials are only to test your faith, to see whether or not it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it—and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold; so if your faith remains strong after being tried in the test tube of fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day of his return."

(1 Peter 1:7, Living Bible)

Dear Beloved Brethren,

Take a look at the areas in your life that you are not pleased with and I can show you the hand of the enemy meddling in your affairs. The frustration that you are dealing with right now is that you have allowed the enemy to stymie your creative flow.  But declare with me, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" What I have learned over time is that you cannot take what the enemy is doing lightly. It does not matter your zip code, the enemy is always lurking in the wings waiting to attack.

I have some eye-opening news! The drama you have been dealing with has only been a test. I have learned that the trials of life will bring out the best in you, if you can endure the pressure. If you want to experience real transformation, you must get your mental diet under control. No weapon formed against you can prosper. Therefore, it does not matter what the fight looks like, the enemy cannot dent your armor!

The enemy would love for you to be distracted with the lie that God is not on your side. Didn't you know that he will always try to build a wall that separates you from having access to the mind of God. But as your personal prophet, I am here to remind you that you have been through too much to start believing the lies of the enemy. Your power to endure is greater than the enemy's attempt to have you buckle under the pressure. Today, as you speak your " Mind to God"your capacity to endure whatever trials you are going through, shall increase!

I know this word is for you! God showed me that this message reached you right in the nick of time! Listen, if God told you He is going to make your name great and greatness is inside of you, the attacks of the enemy will certainly fail. The promises of God will manifest in your life, if you can only withstand the testing period. Sometimes the tests can seem unbearable and feel like they will never end, but you must not give in to the pressure… IT'S ONLY A TEST!

You cannot lose when you follow God's system. When you allow yourself to be tried by the fire and come out as pure gold, there is no telling what Father will have on the other side waiting for you! You are being liberated from the day-to-day hassles of the enemy. The Holy Spirit is changing your countenance from sad and somber to happy and vibrant. Your smile will open doors that a frown will keep shut. Your spiritual hearing is being fine-tuned in this season. I have a prophetic secret for you… The true measure of good listening is your ability to manifest what is being heard.

This prophetic word is discarding the junk in your life. You have the power within to resist the enemy and start experiencing radical change. You have the God-given ability to compartmentalize and discard that which is irrelevant and unnecessary in your life.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Because you are reading this messages, you should be jumping up and down! Your inner man should be shouting with joy! When the Holy Spirit speaks, please pay close attention to what is being said. In this season, you will suffer no lack. Over the next three weeks, God is going to prove to you that He has not forsaken you. Do not be discouraged when it looks like everyone is waiting for your life to crumble and fall to the ground. The Power of Prophecy is setting you up for an incredible turnaround!

You are about to experience the best ride of your life. In fact, that which is in your rear-view mirror will bring no harm to you or your household. When you create from the inside, your best life is manifested. Today, as your personal prophet, I command you to speak life, not death.
Words shape your future.Look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Am I speaking words of life or death?"If it is not lifting you higher, do not entertain it!
As you enter into this new season where the joy of the Lord is going to take over, discipline yourself to stay clear of all negative conversation. I am seeing a new level of passion, vision and imagination dwelling within you. The Holy Spirit is breathing new life within you, life that produces great dividends. THE SECRET IS OUT…You are in a test where your patience is going to bring you much success. Your actions will speak much louder than your words. REMEMBER, IT'S ONLY A TEST!

You are anointed for the journey. Prepare yourself for the next level you are about to ascend to. Everything that you touch is turning to gold. Allow the power of your imagination to defeat life's misconceptions. Your level of growth will be determined by the people you have in your circle.

I want to encourage you to rest in what which God is doing in your life. I need you to step out on faith and open your "Mind"  into the church ministry today so that I can release this sure word of prophecy that God has given me just for you! Your WEALTHY PLACE is right in front of you. Can you see it?

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately and continue this word of prophecy. You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet sent directly to your phone.

The only person that can stop you right now is you! The process is all about taking that first step. How you respond to the voice of God will determine what the final episode will look like. However, your eyes must stay fixed on the truth which is GOD. REMEMBER, DON'T GIVE INTO THE TRIALS… IT'S ONLY A TEST!

THE REWARD IS NOT GIVEN TO THE SWIFT NOR TO THE STRONG… BUT TO THE ONE WHO ENDURES TO THE VERY END.
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2018
TODAY I AM PROPHESYING DIRECTLY TO YOUR MONEY!

"These trials are only to test your faith, to see whether or not it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it—and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold; so if your faith remains strong after being tried in the test tube of fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day of his return."

Dear Beloved Brethren,

WHEN THE PROPHET SPEAKS TO YOUR MONEY…

TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS!

I need you to connect to the amazing anointing that is in this letter. It gives me great joy knowing that your endurance is setting you up for a breakthrough. According to your faith, you shall receive the power to get money and experience unspeakable joy. It is important that you continue to work your faith and create the life you desire. The Bible says, "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." (Proverbs 13:12)

First, let me congratulate you for not losing your mind when the enemy was attacking your finances. With a made-up mind, the path to your success becomes a lot clearer. The anointing on your life gives you a glimpse of what the future holds for you. There is no doubt that you are getting stronger and stronger as a result of the revelation that you are receiving from the Holy Spirit. Declare with me, "MY SEASON IS NOW!"

"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things."

(1 Corinthians 13:11)

I want you to know that the prophetic word is your flashlight in the dark. Never be afraid of what is around the corner. Let that resonate in your spirit. Real transformation sheds off any appearance of evil. Remember, you are no longer playing with toy keys. Open your hands, because the Holy Spirit is about to give you some adult keys that will unlock the doors to your blessings.

The Holy Spirit revealed to me that settling for the crumbs and leftovers will not be your portion. Let your peers know that you are climbing the ladder of success step by step, because you have made your requests known to the Father. I have some good news for you. The dry season, the season of being frustrated, the season of feeling disappointed and the season of lack are over!

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" (Ecclesiastics 3:1)

Too many people have allowed the enemy to rob them of their day. Whenever you blink in the presence of the enemy it will appear to be a sign of weakness. But I prophesy to you today, your endurance is building! Your ability to resist what the enemy is offering will strengthen you to command your day, because supernatural money wants to follow you! As you speak your"Mind to God" , you are giving me permission to speak to your money! But you must have the endurance to go the distance God requires!

The days of getting a second opinion after receiving prophetic direction are over. Your prosperity is hidden behind your ability to tap into your spiritual vision. My Friend, I prophesy to you today that you are being blessed with a money blessing. In this season, a fresh wind is blowing in your direction. Overflow is coming to your household, filled with incredible possibilities. You are walking into a new level of spiritual consciousness that will allow you to focus on getting to the mountain top.   

While your peers are running around saying that there is nothing to look forward to, your faith is screaming in a loud voice. YOUR ENDURANCE IS BUILDING! You have worked too hard to give up now. The Power of Prophecy is still manifesting the prophetic blessings spoken over your life. You are coming forth with great wisdom and discernment. It is your time!

The stumbling blocks that you face are designed to make you strong and move you into another dimension of power. Let the enemy know that you are not going to lose your anointing fighting in the pigpen. Bring your bank account, bring your desires, bring your career, bring your relationships and bring your dreams under the umbrella of this prophetic anointing.

God is moving you to your next level…

Your new circle of friends will be those who will celebrate your victories and count it all joy. You will experience great personal growth. Only accept the best that God has for you!This one is a game changer - PROMOTION, PROMOTION, PROMOTION!Nothing shall stand in your way! Purpose to live life without fear.

As your personal prophet, I am here to let you know that God is opening some unlikely doors for you. It is only with sight beyond sight that you will recognize His handiwork. When you decide to let go of the past, some friends will walk away and some family member will not return your phone calls. What will feel like rejection is only the Holy Spirit loosening their reins from around your neck.

The Power of Prophecy will give you the courage to take bold steps to climb the mountain, stand on top and declare, "I am victorious!" There are tremendous benefits when you continue to walk the road of faith. Only you and the Holy Spirit will determine the level of prosperity that you will walk into.

I want to encourage you to rest in what which God is doing in your life. I need you to step out on faith and speak your "Mind to God!" into the church ministry today so that I can release this sure word of prophecy that God has given me just for you! Your WEALTHY PLACE is right in front of you. Can you see it?

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to speak your"Mind to God!" so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately and begin to bring clarity to this vital season in your life. You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet .

The little tricks that the adversary likes to play will have no power or authority in your life. When the enemy tries to put you on blast, change the channel and put him blast. I hear the Spirit saying, "Count it all joy!" The money that you have been praying for is showing up in this season.

TODAY, I SPEAK TO YOUR MONEY…

DON'T LET THIS MOMENT PASS YOU BY!
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Join Master Prophet and the Company of Prophets

Call Tonight at 9:00 PM () on our Line

IF YOU CAN THANK HIM IN THE MIDST OF ADVERSITY… YOU WILL EXPERIENCE YOUR MIRACLE!

"Know (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!"

YOUR DAYS OF FRUSTRATION ARE COMING TO AN END!

Prepare yourself for a visitation from the Holy Spirit that is going to change your life forever. God has heard your prayers in the midnight hour. If you can muster up enough strength to give the Father thanks in the midst of your adversity, you will see the miracle that is waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. My Friend, your days of frustration are coming to an end! Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

Things are not always what they appear to be in the natural. The Bible is full of amazing accounts of events and situations that were completely different than what they appeared to be on the surface. Can I tell you, God is always working behind the scenes! When the children of Israel were fleeing Egypt, it appeared as if Pharaoh and his army would capture them and bring them back to the oppressive system that they sought to escape. BUT GOD HAD OTHER PLANS! He divided the Red Sea and the children of Israel went across safely - A MIRACLE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!

Right before the breakthrough, in the midst of adversity, right at the brink of destruction, when you're sitting at the table with your oppressor, a "Red Sea" will always appear. But if you can perceive, recognize and understand that He is God and thank Him in that difficult place, the journey through the hard place will be bearable. Didn't the Father promise that He would not put more on you than you can bear?

Be of good courage… your MIRACLE is on the other side! BE OF GOOD COURAGE… YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE! I hear God saying, "The adversity that has appeared in your life to try to bring you back to an "Egypt", to an oppressed place, WILL NOT manifest in your experience!"

Miracles are always hidden in adversity.The truth is, whatever is contrary is only temporary! When you are in need of a miracle you cannot allow the negative reactions of others to throw you off your game. While God is preparing you for the miracle, He is working on getting the attention of your adversary. I don't care what you are going through, don't focus on the adversity. Don't allow your mind to agree with defeat. Don't allow negative thoughts, fear, depression and apprehension to overtake you. COME ON… SNAP OUT OF IT! Just give the Lord THANKS, for there shall be glory after this!

I want to encourage you to think of nothing else but thanksgiving unto the Father for ALL He has done. I want to urge you to speak your heart and "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" into this prophetic ministry, because as you do so, you are setting yourself up for "NEVER BEEN SEEN 2019!" Hear the word of the Lord… as you give Him thanks, miraculous blessings are pouring down from Heaven upon you and your family! That is the word of the Lord!

Your enemies will always gather when it looks like you will not make it. They will show up to watch you fight. They will show up as spectators hoping that you will throw in the towel. They will show up shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" But hear the word of the Lord… "NEVER let them see you sweat, for I have your back," says the Spirit of the Living God!

I want you to look adversity in the eyes and declare seven times…

THERE IS A MIRACLE HIDING IN MY ADVERSITY!

When a miracle is brewing in your midst, a pity party is not an option. Don’t feel sorry for yourself. That is just another trick to break your focus and take your eyes off the miracle that has already been earmarked for you. Just give Him the praise in the midst of the battle. Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"
I want to challenge you to think about your life. Think on the endless possibilities that are waiting for you. Keep your eyes fixed on God. Every day seeds of opportunity are being planted. Imagine waking up and all of your questions have been answered? Imagine grabbing every bill in your house  and writing "PAID IN FULL!" 

Your praise is a weapon! Your thanks opens the floodgates of miracles to pour in your life! Don't be misguided by the trials and tests. Whatever you have been praying for is on its way to you…

Divine health - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!That promotion you were praying for - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!Financial breakthrough - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!Wisdom, knowledge and revelation - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!Peace of mind - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!
FEAR NOT! God is creating an atmosphere for miracles and deliverance to happen in your midst! Don’t allow the enemy to convince you otherwise. Just declare, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

You are connected to a ministry that understands the ways of God. As your personal prophet, I am committed to speaking the mind of God concerning your life. RIGHT NOW, I need you to step out on faith and speak from your heart and "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" , because God has a miracle hiding in your adversity, and as your personal prophet I want to reveal it to you.

I URGE YOU TO BELIEVE THE PROPHET!

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to speak your mind and  "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately. Your prophetic future is at stake! You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet .
What really matters is that you have made it this far and you refuse to back down. You would be amazed at how many people are walking around with a silent thanks. When your thanks remains silent, the gift of God stays dormant, the miracles of God are out of reach, and the blessings of God are halted. The enemy knows that your thanksgiving carries life and freedom.Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO GIVE AND GIVE HIM THANKS…

THEN EXPECT MIRACLES TO FLOW IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by johnnobles: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
I thank you father for my life. Thank you for my past, present and future. Thank you father for my prophet and his ministry.
I tried calling a number of times today but your number is not going.
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by IAMJojo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
w
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by IAMJojo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Join Master Prophet and the Company of Prophets

Call Tonight at 9:00 PM () on our Line

IF YOU CAN THANK HIM IN THE MIDST OF ADVERSITY… YOU WILL EXPERIENCE YOUR MIRACLE!

YOUR DAYS OF FRUSTRATION ARE COMING TO AN END!

Prepare yourself for a visitation from the Holy Spirit that is going to change your life forever. God has heard your prayers in the midnight hour. If you can muster up enough strength to give the Father thanks in the midst of your adversity, you will see the miracle that is waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. My Friend, your days of frustration are coming to an end! Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

Things are not always what they appear to be in the natural. The Bible is full of amazing accounts of events and situations that were completely different than what they appeared to be on the surface. Can I tell you, God is always working behind the scenes! When the children of Israel were fleeing Egypt, it appeared as if Pharaoh and his army would capture them and bring them back to the oppressive system that they sought to escape. BUT GOD HAD OTHER PLANS! He divided the Red Sea and the children of Israel went across safely - A MIRACLE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!

Right before the breakthrough, in the midst of adversity, right at the brink of destruction, when you're sitting at the table with your oppressor, a "Red Sea" will always appear. But if you can perceive, recognize and understand that He is God and thank Him in that difficult place, the journey through the hard place will be bearable. Didn't the Father promise that He would not put more on you than you can bear?

Be of good courage… your MIRACLE is on the other side! BE OF GOOD COURAGE… YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE! I hear God saying, "The adversity that has appeared in your life to try to bring you back to an "Egypt", to an oppressed place, WILL NOT manifest in your experience!"

Miracles are always hidden in adversity.The truth is, whatever is contrary is only temporary! When you are in need of a miracle you cannot allow the negative reactions of others to throw you off your game. While God is preparing you for the miracle, He is working on getting the attention of your adversary. I don't care what you are going through, don't focus on the adversity. Don't allow your mind to agree with defeat. Don't allow negative thoughts, fear, depression and apprehension to overtake you. COME ON… SNAP OUT OF IT! Just give the Lord THANKS, for there shall be glory after this!

I want to encourage you to think of nothing else but thanksgiving unto the Father for ALL He has done. I want to urge you to speak your heart and "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" into this prophetic ministry, because as you do so, you are setting yourself up for "NEVER BEEN SEEN 2019!" Hear the word of the Lord… as you give Him thanks, miraculous blessings are pouring down from Heaven upon you and your family! That is the word of the Lord!

Your enemies will always gather when it looks like you will not make it. They will show up to watch you fight. They will show up as spectators hoping that you will throw in the towel. They will show up shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" But hear the word of the Lord… "NEVER let them see you sweat, for I have your back," says the Spirit of the Living God!

When a miracle is brewing in your midst, a pity party is not an option. Don’t feel sorry for yourself. That is just another trick to break your focus and take your eyes off the miracle that has already been earmarked for you. Just give Him the praise in the midst of the battle. Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"
I want to challenge you to think about your life. Think on the endless possibilities that are waiting for you. Keep your eyes fixed on God. Every day seeds of opportunity are being planted. Imagine waking up and all of your questions have been answered? Imagine grabbing every bill in your house  and writing "PAID IN FULL!" 

Your praise is a weapon! Your thanks opens the floodgates of miracles to pour in your life! Don't be misguided by the trials and tests. Whatever you have been praying for is on its way to you…

Divine health - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!That promotion you were praying for - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!Financial breakthrough - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!Wisdom, knowledge and revelation - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!Peace of mind - IT’S ALREADY YOURS!
FEAR NOT! God is creating an atmosphere for miracles and deliverance to happen in your midst! Don’t allow the enemy to convince you otherwise. Just declare, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

You are connected to a ministry that understands the ways of God. As your personal prophet, I am committed to speaking the mind of God concerning your life. RIGHT NOW, I need you to step out on faith and speak from your heart and "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" , because God has a miracle hiding in your adversity, and as your personal prophet I want to reveal it to you.

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to speak your mind and  "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately. Your prophetic future is at stake! You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet .
What really matters is that you have made it this far and you refuse to back down. You would be amazed at how many people are walking around with a silent thanks. When your thanks remains silent, the gift of God stays dormant, the miracles of God are out of reach, and the blessings of God are halted. The enemy knows that your thanksgiving carries life and freedom.Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER!"

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
johnnobles:
I thank you father for my life. Thank you for my past, present and future. Thank you father for my prophet and his ministry.
I tried calling a number of times today but your number is not going. Mine is 08104908970
Greetings from the tabernacle, l was so busy today,the people that l attended to was just too much,but thank God for his grace and Mercy,you can call me from 9:00pm-7:00am,because the day time phone call appointment will not be steady for now due to the people that wants to seek the face and prophecy from God through me,l will help you restore your happiness,peace and love,Stay blessed.
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 2:54am On Nov 11, 2018
BETTER DAYS ARE COMING... IF YOU BELIEVE IT, I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY!

"There he came to a cave and lodged in it. And behold word of the LORD came to him, and he said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?"  (1 Kings 19:9)

GOD SAYS, THE STORM IS OVER!

Did you know that God has made a way of escape for every storm you have to face in life? My Friend, for two days I have been delivering the prophetic word to God's people that the storm is over. As a matter of fact, we have stepped into a "STORM IS OVER SEASON!" But there are some who just cannot wrap their faith around this word. My God! I pray that is not you!

I pray you are not one of the skeptical ones who received this email and clicked off without responding. I pray you are not one of the ones who refuse to believe the prophet that God has sent into their lives. I pray that you are not one of the ones who choose to fight with this prophetic word, instead of believing the prophet and stepping into your prosperity that comes after the storm!

THE STORM IS OVER!

God is speaking to you! Listen, your present circumstances are no indication that the storms of life can overtake you. In the midst of the storm, the enemy will try to direct your attention to a time when you thought God was not there for you. But I must warn you, do not focus too much on the past, because you are not the same person you were then. If your mind is not fixed on how God works in your life, you could easily fall for the lie.

The truth is, God has always given you the opportunity to overcome and use your faith to outwit the enemy. Think about it… even when it seemed highly unlikely, God chose Moses to speak to Pharaoh to release the children of Israel. Whenever we think something is not possible, God shows up to inform us that all things are possible.

After you say to yourself "STORM IS OVER" today, I want you to gather everything in your house that is connected to a storm in your life, place it in a large, green trash bag and throw it away! Shoes, handbags, mail, paintings, furniture, trinkets, clothes, whatever got damaged in the storm, God told me to tell you to get rid of it, because greater is coming! Don't fret. Just get rid of it! GREATER IS COMING!

My Friend, I don't care how difficult it has been over the last 60 days, God says, "Come out of hiding… THE STORM IS OVER! As your personal prophet, I am here to remind you that everything you need has been stored up, waiting for your permission to come forth. Grab this word… "No matter what you have gone through, you've lost nothing, no matter how it may appear to you in the natural," says the Spirit of the Living God.

Storms are designed to stretch you and get you back on track with the original plan of God for your life. The enemy would love to see your life in complete disarray. The enemy would love nothing more than to see you lost, wandering around the "desert places" of life. Yes, you may have run into some pitfalls. You may have hit a few rough patches. You may have even felt like giving up. But declare with me in a loud voice,"THE STORM IS OVER!" Don't get caught up in the drama of the storm. The Creator created you better than that!

Be determined not to allow the storms of life to stop you. Never allow the storms of life to overwhelm or confuse you. Anytime you feel misunderstood, misused, neglected, suspicious or afraid, it is a signal that your thoughts are out of alignment with the will of God for your life.

Life is like a puzzle, but it is your responsibility to gather the pieces and put them together. You can end up in the lion's den, at the bottom of a pit, or right in the center of the Father's will, it is up to you. The choice is yours! If you choose not to believe the prophet, the former will mostly likely be your portion!

I hear the Holy Spirit saying, "Your latter days will shine brighter than your former days."  When you align your thoughts with the will of the Father, it allows you to see and hear clearly. If you have the boldness to decree a thing, it shall come to pass! It is time to shift your focus! Declare, "THE STORM IS OVER!"

I don't care how damaging the storm has been in your life, know that today the storm is over! That which looked like it would kill you, will be the catalyst for your miracle. Don't worry about what you lost or what was damaged. Don't even worry about the sadness you feel as a result. Today, as you say to yourself "STORM IS OVER"  the Father is rebuilding, revamping and restoring your life!

The only reason you have experienced some so many setbacks and disappointments in the past is because a prophet was missing in your life. But I praise God that He allowed our paths to cross. God placed me in your life to help eradicate the negative thoughts that do not attract to you the right job, the healthy relationships, the happiness, the peace and the prosperity you deserve. Don't you deserve the very best in this season?

Declare with me, "THE STORM IS OVER!"Now, I must share with you the details of the prophetic relief that Father is sending your way. I need you to trust GOD like never before and speak it out to yourself "STORM IS OVER"  into this prophetic ministry so that I can send you a life-changing word of prophecy. I also want to have one of my specially trained prophets to call you and minister the word of the Lord to you today.

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to speak these to yourself your "STORM IS OVER"  so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately and begin to bring clarity to why you need this prophetic word that is resting in the mouth of the prophet. You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet sent directly to your phone.

Won't you stand with me today? Take your eyes off the storm, because it is over! I want your faith to be so strong that you can visualize the channel being changed. SHOUT ONE MORE TIME… "THE STORM IS OVER!"

DON'T LET THE DAY END WITHOUT SPEAKING TO YOURSELF AND DECLARING, THE STORM IS OVER!
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2018
IAMJojo:
what does it means when u c some1 u knw bathing in d market in ur dream n sum1 said we did all to make im ashamed but it isnt working
WHEN THE PROPHET SPEAKS TO YOUR FUTURE…

TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS!

THE PROPHET IS BREATHING ON YOUR FUTURE!

I need you to connect to the amazing anointing that is in this letter. Listen, your endurance sets you up for a breakthrough. According to your faith, you shall receive the power to get money and experience unspeakable joy. It is important that you continue to work your faith and create the life you desire. The Bible says, "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." (Proverbs 13:12)

First, let me congratulate you for not losing your mind when the enemy was attacking your finances. With a made-up mind, the path to your success becomes a lot clearer. The anointing on your life gives you a glimpse of what the future holds for you. There is no doubt that you are getting stronger and stronger as a result of the revelation that you are receiving from the Holy Spirit. Declare with me, "MY SEASON IS NOW!"

"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things."
(1 Corinthians 13:11)
I want you to know that the prophetic word is your flashlight in the dark. Never be afraid of what is around the corner. Let that resonate in your spirit. Real transformation sheds off any appearance of evil. Remember, you are no longer playing with toy keys. Open your hands, because the Holy Spirit is about to give you some adult keys that will unlock the doors to your blessings.
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2018
REFUSE TO LET THE ENEMY STEAL YOUR JOY…

GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!

"God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us."

(Ephesians 3:20 The Message Bible)

ON THIS MIRACLE SUNDAY ACTIVATE YOUR ANGEL OF EXPANSION!

On Friday night, I was walking through my house praying and interceding for my partners, when this thought came to me… Success does not show up at your doorstep wrapped in a pretty red bow. Life involves taking risks. Every dream that has manifested in your life did not come with a pretty red bow. My Friend, every day you will be faced with challenging moments and crunch-time decisions. Listen, the calling upon your life to do great exploits cannot avoid the hurdle of risk-taking.

As I walked further down the hallway, it became very clear to me that every dreamer must face and overcome their adversities. Dreamers are born with the innate ability to look stress and impossibility straight in the eyes and say, "I can handle this!" Every disaster and every affliction you confront only serves to strengthen your will to conquer the mountains that stand before you. On this Miracle Sunday, I hear God saying, "Do not let your past be a limitation to the new opportunities that are coming your way," because GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!

As your personal prophet, I must warn you that the enemy will use your hardships, misery and pain to keep your mind floating in a "sea of nothingness." He would have you to believe that it is only going to get worse before it gets any better. The Holy Spirit revealed that your adversary is going to leave no stone unturned in this season. But I have some good news! Whatever the enemy is throwing at you will have a boomerang effect and go back to the sender. You are coming out of the trauma and misfortune, and you are stepping onto the stage of greatness. SHOUT… GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!

God speaks to your potential, not to your experience. I hear the Holy Spirit saying, "A new chapter of your life is being unveiled, where you will find gratification and thankfulness." The anointing on your life cannot be denied access to the mind and thoughts of God. The Father revealed to me that you are one word away from breaking through the barriers that have held you back for so long. Your Angel of Expansion is enlarging your territory and developing a new plan to bring you into your wealthy place.

During the Sacred Day of Prayer, the Father revealed to me that Your Angel of Expansion is ready to be put on assignment in your life during this "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" season! But just as I have been saying since August 20th, it is going to take your faith. On this 2nd day of December, I want you to put your Angel of Expansion on assignment. you are doing just that, activating your Angel of Expansion.

We are all playing a part in the great play of life. We came to the earth with a purpose to bring our dreams and the plan of God into manifestation. Residing in us are all of the components of the part we are to play. However, depending on our mindset, we can alter our parts. This is a concept that is difficult for many people to understand. Did you know that there have been angels working with you from the first day you received the word of the Lord from the prophet? Not only have those angels been working with you, they have been creating some divine prophetic connections.

Everything you have done up to this point has prepared you for the journey that you are about to take. Once you embrace this "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" season and say to your Angel of Expansion, "I am ready to do this," the download will begin and you will receive the spirit of peace, reconciliation and encouragement. I hear God saying, "Great reward is coming to you and your household."   

Your life is full of surprises in this season. But in order for your dreams to manifest, you have to practice continual visualization. In other words, you have to agree with the Holy Spirit to see what God sees! Your dreams are alive and moving. The enemy will show up to throw you off your game. When you look back on your past see the lessons that you have learned as part of the process, understanding that your past is exactly that… YOUR PAST!

On this 2nd day of December, your Angel of Expansion is clearing out everything that does not look like God. Your thoughts are being renewed for the journey, because help is coming your way. Listen, the hard knocks of life could not take you down. You are about to be rewarded openly because you have allowed your faith to walk you through the process.

You can have whatever you set your mind to!

When you make up your mind to experience God’s best for your life, His best shows up!When you trust the God-in-you, you are placed on the road to success!Your past is not an indication of your future. Keep the dream alive!

You cannot manifest in turmoil! That is why the enemy of your soul tries to get your body up in arms. If you are not at rest, you cannot hear God speak. He doesn’t speak in the fire. His voice is not found in the wind. His voice is not found in the earthquake. He is not even in the storm that is going on around you. But He is in the still, small voice that is speaking to you right now. If you want your dreams to live, give them the oxygen of accomplishment!

Your dreams will become your reality the moment you choose to embrace your Angel of Expansion. Don’t wait for the "big thing" to celebrate what God is doing in your life. In this"GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" season, celebrate each and every step along the journey. Your Angel of Expansion is coming with GREAT REWARD!

On this 2nd day of December, step out on faith and sow your say"GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" within the next 24 hours, so that I can rush to you a personal word of prophecy that will guide you in this season of increase, multiplication, transition, expansion and great reward for 2019!

CALL NOW,+2347055443340, "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" sso that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately and begin to bring clarity to why you must trust the process and continue to dream. You will also receive some instructions, and a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet

You are about to experience God (your spiritual Commander-in-Chief) on a different level. I hear God saying, "I am blocking the attacks of your adversaries and shutting the mouths of your naysayers. You will emerge from this battle a champion. What the enemy meant for your demise, God is turning for breakthrough. Your tears are drying up. Your frown is changing quickly into a smile. Clap your hands, because the Holy Ghost is throwing you a victory party!"

SHOUT… GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ON THIS MIRACLE SUNDAY!
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by johnnobles: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Greetings from the tabernacle, l was so busy today,the people that l attended to was just too much,but thank God for his grace and Mercy,you can call me from 9:00pm-7:00am,because the day time phone call appointment will not be steady for now due to the people that wants to seek the face and prophecy from God through me,l will help you restore your happiness,peace and love,Stay blessed.
I tried calling you the network is quite bad on the two occasions. Am John from sango. Kindly prophecy into my life
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2018
johnnobles:

I tried calling you the network is quite bad on the two occasions. Am John from sango. Kindly prophecy into my life
John,

I sense things... I feel so close to you... I feel like something significant is happening at this very moment for you, at your place of residence, in Sango.

Do you want to see your life change, but have no clue as to how this could happen? This is what I feel. Is this feeling correct?

If so, I am writing this open message to you in order to put a halt to your prolonged waiting as a priority. In it, I will detail everything the future holds for you.

Because I saw this in your present future: many positive changes lie on the horizon, but to take advantage of them you need to grab hold of them! You can't let your doubts stand in your way.

Do you think rich people pay attention to all the doubts crossing their minds? Of course they don't. If they did, they would never achieve anything.

It is now your turn to act John. Send me your full name and I will show you exactly how to proceed. Everything will be unveiled and you will no longer need to worry about anything!

Your Master Prophet and friend.

1 Like

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2018
IAMJojo:

UR ATTENTION IS NEEDED
Jojo,

You have a wonderful opportunity to see your whole life completely redirected onto a new path in Christ the King. Just as you have quietly dreamt of for so long. And yet, you do not seem willing to make the slightest effort.

This, when a simple gesture on your part would suffice to trigger everything. Yes, Jojo! You could still enjoy the blessings for God, which God have set aside for you, at no cost.

In a few weeks, it will definitely be too late, and I would be very sorry indeed for you.

So grab this opportunity and give to the needy or send little assistance(tissues papers,toiletries etc) to any orphanage home around your vicinity, and see for yourself the marvels afterwards(and I do not use the word lightly) that await you.

Time waits for no one; Act with me!

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO!

ON THIS ANOINTED SUNDAY, I URGE YOU TODAY TO BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO!

I want to encourage you to think of nothing else but thanksgiving unto the Father for ALL He has done. I want to urge you to speak into your future"BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO"  into this prophetic ministry, because as you do so, you are setting yourself up for "NEVER BEEN SEEN 2019!" Hear the word of the Lord… as you give Him thanks, miraculous blessings are pouring down from Heaven upon you and your family! That is the word of the Lord!

You are connected to a ministry that understands the ways of God. As your personal prophet, I am committed to speaking the mind of God concerning your life. RIGHT NOW, I need you to step out on faith and speak positivity into your life "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" , because God has a miracle hiding in your adversity, and as your personal prophet I want to reveal it to you.

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to speak into your future"BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately. Your prophetic future is at stake! You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet.

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by gemini35(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
thank you father for the open doors,thank you for our prophet
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=gemini35 post=72879169]thank you father for the open doors,thank you for our prophet[/quoteGemini35,

I wrote you right away about apremonitory dream I had about you and I am telling you that I studied your future abundance chart. All the signs indicate that you are set for wonderful opportunities ahead, especially regarding MONEY! And especially because of a "secret" star that is currently crossing your destiny.

I know that your current circumstances are not the best. You have been struggling with your finances for some time. But now your life seems set to change completely because "God" have decided to help you.

But I also must tell you about something strange I sensed, an obstacle to your very near future Wealth and Happiness. This obstacle could put everything in danger for you and you could miss these extraordinary opportunities. Let me pray and degree upon you:

They are your best chance to ensure the wonderful events that are set to happen for you and to multiply your opportunities.

I have every detail set out in life time for now and onwards – read it quickly and answer me asap, because I know exactly what to do to help you with God on our side. Time is of the essence!

Awaiting your reply.

Your Master Prophet and friend,
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
gemini35:
thank you father for the open doors,thank you for our prophet
Gemini35,

I wrote you right away about apremonitory dream I had about you and I am telling you that I studied your future abundance chart. All the signs indicate that you are set for wonderful opportunities ahead, especially regarding MONEY! And especially because of a "secret" star that is currently crossing your destiny.

I know that your current circumstances are not the best. You have been struggling with your finances for some time. But now your life seems set to change completely because "God" have decided to help you.

But I also must tell you about something strange I sensed, an obstacle to your very near future Wealth and Happiness. This obstacle could put everything in danger for you and you could miss these extraordinary opportunities. Let me pray and degree upon you:

They are your best chance to ensure the wonderful events that are set to happen for you and to multiply your opportunities.

I have every detail set out in life time for now and onwards – read it quickly and answer me asap, because I know exactly what to do to help you with God on our side. Time is of the essence!

Awaiting your reply.

Your Master Prophet and friend,
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by gemini35(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Endtimesmith post=72880626][/quote] thank you prophet you are on point i need urgent help,[ikechi alozie] harmonygodwin09@gmail.com
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 2:17am On Nov 12, 2018
gemini35:
thank you prophet you are on point i need urgent help,[ikechi alozie] harmonygodwin09@gmail.com
Ikechi,

I still can’t believe it, but I have finally found the solution to all your problems! I can’t tell you more about it now because I am putting the finishing touches to the preparations.

All I can advise you to do is to be extremely attentive: I will tell you a lot more about your future very shortly.

Get ready, because your life is about to turn around!

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by IAMJojo(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Ikechi,

I still can’t believe it, but I have finally found the solution to all your problems! I can’t tell you more about it now because I am putting the finishing touches to the preparations.

All I can advise you to do is to be extremely attentive: I will tell you a lot more about your future very shortly.

Get ready, because your life is about to turn around!

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by johnnobles: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Endtimesmith:
John,

I sense things... I feel so close to you... I feel like something significant is happening at this very moment for you, at your place of residence, in Sango.

Do you want to see your life change, but have no clue as to how this could happen? This is what I feel. Is this feeling correct?

If so, I am writing this open message to you in order to put a halt to your prolonged waiting as a priority. In it, I will detail everything the future holds for you.

Because I saw this in your present future: many positive changes lie on the horizon, but to take advantage of them you need to grab hold of them! You can't let your doubts stand in your way.

Do you think rich people pay attention to all the doubts crossing their minds? Of course they don't. If they did, they would never achieve anything.

It is now your turn to act John. Send me your full name and I will show you exactly how to proceed. Everything will be unveiled and you will no longer need to worry about anything!

Waiting for you my prophet. I texted you this morning
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Muscled1: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Endtimesmith:
BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO!

ON THIS ANOINTED SUNDAY, I URGE YOU TODAY TO BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO!

I want to encourage you to think of nothing else but thanksgiving unto the Father for ALL He has done. I want to urge you to speak into your future"BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO"  into this prophetic ministry, because as you do so, you are setting yourself up for "NEVER BEEN SEEN 2019!" Hear the word of the Lord… as you give Him thanks, miraculous blessings are pouring down from Heaven upon you and your family! That is the word of the Lord!

You are connected to a ministry that understands the ways of God. As your personal prophet, I am committed to speaking the mind of God concerning your life. RIGHT NOW, I need you to step out on faith and speak positivity into your life "BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" , because God has a miracle hiding in your adversity, and as your personal prophet I want to reveal it to you.

CALL NOW, +2347055443340, to speak into your future"BE THANKFUL AND SAY SO" so that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately. Your prophetic future is at stake! You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet.

1 Like

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Muscled1: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
people should be careful looking for miracles here and there, check d profile and previous posts of rhis so called master prophet, you will be shocked, i think hes just one random 419 guy.
the guy endtimesmith is a false prophet, guys please dont be gullible!!!
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by sukerefakere(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Muscled1 post=72913705][/quote]no spoil this man new business na lipsrsealed
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Muscled1: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
See your prophet

1 Like

Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Muscled1:
people should be careful looking for miracles here and there, check d profile and previous posts of rhis so called master prophet, you will be shocked, i think hes just one random 419 guy.
the guy endtimesmith is a false prophet, guys please dont be gullible!!!
Bro,l met this prophet on the bus on my way to Akure and since then my life has changed immensely, so l had to do advertising jobs for him,the only thing constant in life is change, and besides,l am born again,how l wish you could see my present situation for now,but if you want me to report your case to him about this issue,then your case is sorry because he hasn't demanded a kobo from anybody and his works are free,but l can assure you that your life will never be the same if you try him,May the good lord forgive you.
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Bro,l met this prophet on the bus on my way to Akure and since then my life has changed immensely, so l had to do advertising jobs for him,the only thing constant in life is change, and besides,l am born again,how l wish you could see my present situation for now,but if you want me to report your case to him about this issue,then your case is sorry because he hasn't demanded a kobo from anybody and his works are free,but l can assure you that your life will never be the same if you try him,May the good lord forgive you.
Please,if anyone has paid the prophet any money to carry out any spiritual or prayer assignment, kindly feel free to comment on this issue because presently, l am working with him presently and my life has immensely changed, he doesn't seek for financial favours,l do every errands for him,a trial will convince you but as for you,God Almighty will forgive you and grant you pardon for judging me of my past,accuse me but my prophet is innocent, call him to forgive you,endtimesmith is not the prophet, l beg you in the name of God.
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Re: Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now by Endtimesmith(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE… WON'T YOU JOIN ME!

THIS EVENING GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART!
Last night, I was sitting in my prayer chamber, thanking God for the opportunity to thank God and for the many blessings He has allowed me and my family to experience. I cannot think of a better way to show gratitude to the One who has delivered over and over again than to give honor where honor is due. Our Father deserves all honor and praise! 

One of the greatest breakthroughs you will ever experience is the revelation that every word out of God’s mouth is for your good. I hear the Spirit of Lord saying, “Your blessings are tucked away within you. I know because I put them there."Lift your hands and tell the Lord, THANK YOU! You would be amazed how your thankfulness moves the Father to bless you more. When you sow into His kingdom, you are saying, "Father, I thank you for who You are in my life and all that you have done."

The season of living in the mode of just getting by and complaining is over. Your silence has caused you to miss out on many opportunities in times past. But not in this season! Your old habits are being broken right before your eyes and you are entering a season of being thanksgiving and gratefulness. Regardless of what has happened in your past, you can make tomorrow greater than today

When you operate in the spirit of being thankful, the doors of opportunity open wide. As your personal prophet, I encourage you to start giving yourself permission to receive the best that God has to offer. If you really want to see a great turnaround in your finances, if you truly want to see the floodgates of heaven open, BE GRATEFUL! Being in a space of thankfulness in the middle of a challenge or something negative will bring out the best in you.
I want to encourage you to think of nothing else but thanksgiving unto the Father for ALL He has done. because as you do so, you are setting yourself up for "NEVER BEEN SEEN 2019!" Hear the word of the Lord… as you give Him thanks, miraculous blessings are pouring down from Heaven upon you and your family! That is the word of the Lord!
You have been given the power to overcome every attack that the enemy brings your way. When you are thankful, you confuse the enemy, because you are aware of the potential that exist within you. Remember, the enemy will fight you tooth and nail to keep you below the radar. As your personal prophet, I pray that the distractions that you are facing will not interrupt what the Holy Spirit is doing in your life.
Take the time to start meditating on how good God has been to you. Trust me, once you get started, you will continue to find more and more things for which to be thankful. Thankfulness says,"Even though I don’t have what I desire at this very moment, I know that the promises of God are yea and amen. Everything that you are thankful for is multiplying in this season," says the Spirit of the Living God.

“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”  (Colossians 3:17)
In this thankful season, nothing can be taken for granted in your life. Thankfulness says, I am blessed and enriched by the people God has brought into my life. As your personal prophet, I want to encourage you to start a "Gratitude Journal" and begin to track God’s favor in your life. Every day write at least three things you are thankful for. Your attitude of gratitude pleases the Father I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, “Full restoration is coming to your household. Divine Health, Divine Prosperity and Divine Happiness is your portion. Get ready to see My blessings manifest in your life. My Friend, your attitude of gratitude has opened the doors of My Favor in your life,” says the Spirit of the Living God.

So that I can assign a prophet to call you immediately and minister a further word of the Lord. You will also receive a personal word of prophecy from me, Master Prophet, what really matters is that you have made it this far and you refuse to back down. You would be amazed at how many people are walking around with a silent thanks. When your thanks remains silent, the gift of God stays dormant, the miracles of God are out of reach, and the blessings of God are halted. The enemy knows that your thanksgiving carries life and freedom. Declare with me, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ebuka Songs – I Will Pray / The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies / What Will Make An Atheist Believe In God? 2 Simple Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.