Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk (5903 Views)

Mufti Menk Retracts Homophobic Statement Made Back In 2011 / Proof That Ibraheem (Abraham) Was Commanded To Sacrifice Isaac And Not Ismael / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Frenchkiss564: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
ModestGal:
Message to All my Muslim brethren always blaming the WEST for our Misfortune ( I call this our misfortune because its ours, if two Muslims are killing each other,its our misfortune).
Please my question to you all, How can I ask you to kill your mother and I gave you emotional support with equipment to kill your mother and you went ahead to kill your mother, who is to be blamed for killing your mother if not YOU.
Since SAUDI Arabia has made it an OBLIGATION to disgrace the rest of us MUSLIMS by throwing BOMBS at Yemen, why blaming another country for it?

Kindly Quote a place for me in the Qur'an where Allah support MUMUISM? Or did the prophet support MUMUISH behavior in any way? Iran and Iraq were at WAR and you are blaming America,Boko Haram is killing their fellow tribes and you are blaming America, you will be blaming the same WEST you know that doesn't have Islam for the fights, criminal and inhuman acts our Muslim brethren are committing.
Is it America that also made Pakistanis killing each other like chicken's and fowls, burning one another. Take it or leave it, Muslims are in no way peaceful all around the world. Islam means peace, preaches peace but Muslims are not peaceful in any way. If I am wrong, tell me Muslim dominated area without everyday killings.
Thank God Nigeria is not a Muslim dominated country, that's why we are in a bit peaceful. Look at the North East, killings everyday. Watch Aljazeera and see them at war every minute and you think Muslims are Peaceful.
Whether you like it or not, this is the truth and its the fact, if you can stop blaming others for our problem maybe by now we would have solved the problem. Stop blaming America for our MUSLIM brothers MUMUISM. America did not read the Qur'an where Allah is telling us to love our fellow Muslims, They did not read where the prophet said you should love your Muslim brothers, neither did they read where the prophet said Muslims are one. They didn't read where the prophet said don't kill Children during war, don't kill anyone who pronounces Lailahaillahla,but our Muslim brothers have read that so they should be the one to know their right from their left. So please ehn, bikonu, stop blaming others for your own misfortunes

The funniest thing is that most Muslim's will prefer to live in the so called "western enemies countries" and still accuse them of all the nonsense muslims are doing all over the world.

we, muslims need to do a thorough soul searching, we are our own enemies. My Yoruba people will say bi iku ile o pani ti ode o le pani.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2018
Frenchkiss564:

The funniest thing is that most Muslim's will prefer to live in the so called "western enemies countries" and still accuse them of all the nonsense muslims are doing all over the world.

we, muslims need to do a thorough soul searching, we are our own enemies. My Yoruba people will say bi iku ile o pani ti ode o le pani.
Yes my brother. We are our own enemies.killing each other on daily basis and some people will be blaming the Western countries for it!! Imagine!!
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Hibrahym: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
emekaRaj:

Why should he become salafi, who told u salafi is d best, in fact u should join him in diobandi if u so much like him because it's probably diobandi teaching dat shaped him in this way dat u now envy.

Those quality u mentioned about him, dats d best quality a Muslim ought to have. Where in d Qur'an Allah ask us to belong to any sect.

If not that I dnt like all dis sect nonsense sect I would have join dat diobandi

Mr. Menk is a known fake story teller "on a lighter note"
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Hibrahym: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Lolxxxxx, u better don't take that abuheekmat serious, he is not a salafy, haven't you heard of Muhammad Ali jabata in this country before? if you have heard him and his atrocities, you will know Abu heekmat very well. Don't be deceived by someone calling himself salafy, a person may claim to be a Muslim while his beliefs, conduct and character is far from it, same goes for that Abu heekmat.

If u don't know jabata, Tor, that means u re not updated with Islamic news in this country niyen o.

by the way, I don't know Mr plumber u re mentioning o, I am Abdulhakeem Mohammed from ondo state.

You better don't take Empiree serious, he's a known Sufi Goofy. Anyone who follows the likes of Habeeb Markaz is deserving of pity/laughter depending on their condition.
The problem is Empiree chose a path of ignorance and arrogance willingly
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Hibrahym: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:
can you now see tin line btw your manhaj and his jabata manhaj?. There is striking resemblance. He just say it as it is while you shy away from coming out of closet.

He doesn't believe all other sects are Muslims, period. Likewise you don't believe all other sects are rightly guided unless and until they become salafiya.

So you indirectly say all other sects are hell bound base on your own imaginary "saved sect". And what you said up there about la ilaha (negation) ila Allahu (affirmation), I don't know exactly what you tried to derived from that. Instead you had to come up with Deobandi believe that Allah is not upon His Arsh. This is a matter of tawil not necessarily aqeeda. Every muslim believe Quran exactly has it was revealed. That's how we recite on salat. But that doesn't mean there is no tawil or tafsir of Ayat. So what you raised is a matter of iktilaf on tawil.

Your problem is sect name, Deobandi. You may be surprised that Deobandis and Salafis are on the same page on some issues. So there is a very tiny line of ideology btw you and Mr. Plumber (jabata's mureedi). He's just crazier. That's all.

1. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend basic English
2. Why is is so hard for you to follow the ways of Comapanions and stop Mawlid and other innovations?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

2. Why is is so hard for you to follow the ways of Comapanions and stop Mawlid and other innovations?

Can i help you?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

As usual, condemnation. That's all you people are know for. Could you please present your work and contributions on islam and let's weigh them next to mufti menk, pls?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Hibrahym: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
ModestGal:

I just pray you Sunnis wouldn't go and blow him up with bomb just because you don't like him or you think he's against your whatsoever believe

You're either Sunni or Bidi'i (one who ascribes to innovation). So which one are you ?

Plus those who blow themselves up are called Khawaarij, and you might be having some of their thought without knowing
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Hibrahym: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:
As usual, condemnation. That's all you people are know for. Could you please present your work and contributions on islam and let's weigh them next to mufti menk, pls?

He's on a negative side, how do you compare both Mr?
I'm NOT a fake storyteller, you can't compare us both.

Could you please present your work and contributions on islam and let's weigh them next to mufti menk, pls?
This is now your Mantra when you're cornered. Can u please defend your Sufi master in a meaningful please
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Simple question was all i asked you. I dont need story
Hibrahym:

This is now your Mantra when you're cornered. Can u please defend your Sufi master in a meaningful please
Here is my question again

Empiree:
Could you please present your work and contributions on islam and let's weigh them next to mufti menk, pls?

Answer it or shut up.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

You better don't take Empiree serious, he's a known Sufi Goofy. Anyone who follows the likes of Habeeb Markaz is deserving of pity/laughter depending on their condition.
The problem is Empiree chose a path of ignorance and arrogance willingly

when he (Empiree) talks, u will sense an atom of knowledge in him, but to be a suffi adherent is a pitiable pisma pisma.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

when he (Empiree) talks, u will sense an atom of knowledge in him, but to be a suffi adherent is a pitiable pisma pisma.
Let's just say you only have problems with the name "Sufi" and you will do good by quoting where i said I belong to any sect. This will be a determining factor.

Besides, if you belong to Salafi sect, what's your problem accusing others for being Sufi sect?. Did Allah and His messanger guarantee any of you paradise ?. Is your Salafi view the only view we have Islamically?.

Salafism is protestant version of Islam which emerged from EU the same way EU did to Christianity by depriving religion from spiritual essence.

Take it or leave it

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Hibrahym: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ - Q3:102
O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ - Q3:31
Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

That's the criteria, not "bring what you have your work" like the musicians' fans would say to one another "where's he's album".
Or the like the University Profs bragging to one another.

That's all you people are know for
- The corrupt will always use this argument to try cover their ways. Try correcting an alcoholic or an open Zina declarator, they will tell you "That's all you people are know for" 'cos they have corruption and they know it.

- What happened to enjoining good and forbidding evil? Or the below verse is NOT in your Qur'an (Well you Sufis don't seem to read to understand anyway)

وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ - Q3:104
And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, [size=16pt]enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong[/size], and those will be the successful.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:
Let's just say you only have problems with the name "Sufi" and you will do good by quoting where i said I belong to any sect. This will be a determining factor.

Besides, if you belong to Salafi sect, what's your problem accusing others for being Sufi sect?. Did Allah and His messanger guarantee any of you paradise ?. Is your Salafi view the only view we have Islamically?.

Salafism is protestant version of Islam which emerged from EU the same way EU did to Christianity by depriving religion from spiritual essence.

Take it or leave it

Lolxxxxx, typical of suffi creed adherent, not disappointed anyways.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ - Q3:102
O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ - Q3:31
Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

That's the criteria, not "bring what you have your work" like the musicians' fans would say to one another "where's he's album".
Or the like the University Profs bragging to one another.

- The corrupt will always use this argument to try cover their ways. Try correcting an alcoholic or an open Zina declarator, they will tell you "That's all you people are know for" 'cos they have corruption and they know it.

- What happened to enjoining good and forbidding evil? Or the below verse is NOT in your Qur'an (Well you Sufis don't seem to read to understand anyway)

وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ - Q3:104
And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, [size=16pt]enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong[/size], and those will be the successful.

thanks for citing Quran. Preciate it. But unfortunately, these verses you quoted are admonitions for all people especially muslims including yourself.

Next time, if you are not prepared to face challenges, don't ever accuse people of misguidance because you have no record of Islamic contribution. You have no record whatsoever. Therefore, you are too baby to condemn scholars of Islam just because their narrations don't fit yours. For record, Mudir morkaz(may Allah preserve him) never rebuked imam bukhari (ra) nor did he condemned entire sahih book. He rather said "we will only quote what is suitable and in harmony with kitab from it"

Again, not proud of myself but I can tell you brilliantly that I am last 11 years ahead of you people. I was once in your shoes. So go ahead and keep finding out who is guided and who is not. Alhamdululah for brilliant methodology taught me by Sufi ulama. So if you are not comfortable with mentioning Sufi, then, you are free to jump in front of a moving train.

Sufism in essence is not a sect. It is spiritual essence of Islam embedded in the kitab and Sunnah. You should humble yourselves you people and learn. Gragra ko dola.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

You're either Sunni or Bidi'i (one who ascribes to innovation). So which one are you ?

Plus those who blow themselves up are called Khawaarij, and you might be having some of their thought without knowing
May God relieve you of this delusion. For the fact you name your child modesty doesnt mean she is modest, you can as well name your child Goodluck, he may end up with badluck, for the fact that you name your SECT sunni doesnt mean you follow the Sunnah. BokoHaram are part of this SUNNI muslims, likewise ISIS and they are in no way practising the Sunnah of the prophet. So please retrace your step and follow the true steps of the Prophet saw.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

Pls come an tell us the fake story he told u, we will like to hear it
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

Did u see him attending maulud, or u just want to be relevant here
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Hibrahym:

You are talking about mufti menk been a fake story teller, wat brought about sufi. Present ur fact
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2018
I love this guy, they will come now and say, selfie is bida'a

Bad bele Muslims

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Realzikkist(m): 2:47am On Nov 20, 2018
as one to be newly converted, what's the process... BTW Igbo by tribe, formerly an atheist
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:

Bad bele Muslims

You keep exposing your ignorance day after day and then claim you know anything about salafiyyah?

Who has ever called selfie "bidah"? pls provide one person that has ever called selfie bidah....
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2018
AbdelKabir:

You keep exposing your ignorance day after day and then claim you know anything about salafiyyah?

Who has ever called selfie "bidah"? pls provide one person that has ever called selfie bidah....
You did actually but i can't remember the thread. Although not essentially "selfie" but tasking pictures generally. You remember that?. Some 3 yrs ago during ileya when you used to be lexiconkanir, you put up selfie picture of you and your friend. A yr later after you became Abdelkabir there was a thread about permissibility or not permissibility of taking pictures. You said you have change of mind that picture is haram. I hope you remember the convos. The conversation was around this same Mufti Menk with other scholar posing for selfie. I remembered that
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 4:12am On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:

Bad bele Muslims
you havent seen anything yet. you need to go through these threads. There are incredible ppl on nl grin

PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures!
https://www.nairaland.com/2466331/pictures-haram-stop-snapping-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3368864/whats-islam-ruling-taking-photowatching

You will see how they ridiculed those scholars they don't like. Kenny even name few of them as "celebrity scholars".

Note in the thread above if you see lexiconkabir, he's the same abdelkabir. He gave mixed views about pictures but I definitely remembered my conversation with him after he took his selfie 3yr ago. A year later he condemned selfie and taking pictures altogether. I reminded him about his eld selfie!. He said he knew I would bring it up but he said he didn't know at the time that pictures were Haram. I wish I can find the thread. In the threads above, they attacked mufti menk there severally.. They are incredible
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 4:35am On Nov 20, 2018
See, this has been going on for a while. It never stopped. This comment caught my attention again

ayinba1:
@sino
What attracted me to the thread is that a similar thread has been addressed in the past where someone posted an article directed against Nouman Ali Khan.

I recall one of his videos where he lamented how much time we muslims waste on "scholar wars". Totally unproductive

I advise that you save your time for more rewarding things than try to change kennyosein's mind. May Allah safeguard us, Ameen

@kennyosein

I try to follow your presentations and it appears to me that anyone who presents Islam in a beautiful manner that makes people, muslims and non muslims, want to come into Islam and closer to Allah, they automatically go into a "bad book" of sorts. Pardon the word!
Is Islam not beautiful? Does a preacher have to look angry and miserable? Do you have to feel hopeless and depressed when you listen to a muslim preacher? And if you don't, there is something awfully wrong with the preacher?

Do you have a list of "acceptable preachers"? What are the criteria?

I am sure there are verses in the Quran that warn us to be cautious about making judgments on other people.

Allah knows best

dra.gnet:
they'll rather defend their "selfie and celebrity scholars" than defend the companions.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 4:53am On Nov 20, 2018
angry shocked shocked

kenny.osein:

I don't know much about Sheik Eleha but I have listen to Dr. Alaro, Dr. Sharafadeen, Ustaz Ambieoya, Sheikh Najamdeen, Ustaz Saalih Oganijah, Ustaz Lukman Idris, and others they deem it haram but if you are referring to those celebrities that the ignoramus people called scholars eg. Zakir Nakir, Yasir Qadhir, Ali Nouman Khan, Menk, Yusuf Estes, Hamza Yusuf, Tariq Jameel, Aseem al Hakeem, Abu Eesa Niamutullah, Jamal el-Makki, Waleed Basyouni and others are no scholars of Islam, they are Muslims who mislead the ignorant Muslims may Allah rectify their affairs.

Allaahu Musta’aan
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Realzikkist:
as one to be newly converted, what's the process...
BTW
Igbo by tribe, formerly an atheist
you are welcome. This thread is not appropriate for you. Kndly ask your questions in this general thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Empiree:
You did actually but i can't remember the thread. Although not essentially "selfie" but tasking pictures generally. You remember that?. Some 3 yrs ago during ileya when you used to be lexiconkanir, you put up selfie picture of you and your friend. A yr later after you became Abdelkabir there was a thread about permissibility or not permissibility of taking pictures. You said you have change of mind that picture is haram. I hope you remember the convos. The conversation was around this same Mufti Menk with other scholar posing for selfie. I remembered that

Bring one place I ever called selfie "bidah".....
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Empiree:
you havent seen anything yet. you need to go through these threads. There are incredible ppl on nl grin

PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures!
https://www.nairaland.com/2466331/pictures-haram-stop-snapping-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3368864/whats-islam-ruling-taking-photowatching

You will see how they ridiculed those scholars they don't like. Kenny even name free of them as "celebrity scholars".

Note in the thread above if you see lexiconkabir, he's the same abdelkabir. He gave mixed views about pictures but I definitely remembered my conversation with him after he took his selfish 3yr ago. A year later he condemned selfie and taking pictures altogether. I reminded him about his eld selfie!. He said he knew I would bring it up but he said he didn't know at the time that pictures were Haram. I wish I can find the thread. In the threads above, they attacked mufti menk there severally.. They are incredible

I used to listen to music, I stopped

I used to shave my beard, I stopped

I used to wear my trousers above my ankles, I stopped

I used to take selfie I stopped

I used to, I used to, I used to .... I stopped, I stopped, I stopped....

Is there anything new in once doing something wrong and stopping?

Don't you even know it's impermissible to blame or hold someone on account of something he or she stopped doing and declared openly that he or she has stopped doing that thing?

The prophet said: التَّائِبُ مِنْ الذَّنْبِ كَمَنْ لَا ذَنْبَ لَهُ

The one who repents from a sin is like the one who has no sin

So must you show us every lowly attitude you have, that was how the other day a sister condemned females playing football while agreeing that she herself is not perfect and has some sins, but these females playing football is out of it....what did you do? You went to bring out her profile picture. Is this what Islam teaches you? One who sins can not correct another person in your own world? If that's the case then nobody should correct another person, because everybody sins one way or the other. This is lowly attitude you have.... It was your kind that brought out the issue that happened about nouman Ali Khan. You can never see a salafi exposing such a thing, because this is a sin between himself and Allaah and he has not come out openly to commit that sin, but your people don't know that, they still exposed him, not for religious reasons but worldly reasons....

By the way, you can't find my picture on that eid thread again because the picture has been deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Allah forbid I insult you right now, because I hav many words coming through my mind. Pls if u know ur specialise in having childish conversation, never mention me because I didn't mention anyone neither do I mention any sect.

Kindly respect ur self, it's cheap.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:

Allah forbid I insult you right now, because I hav many words coming through my mind. Pls if u know ur specialise in having childish conversation, never mention me because I didn't mention anyone neither do I mention any sect.

Kindly respect ur self, it's cheap.

If calling you "ignorant" is what you call insult, then I don't know what to say....

I request again, show us one person that ever called selfies bidah...
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Realzikkist:
as one to be newly converted, what's the process...
BTW
Igbo by tribe, formerly an atheist

See someone is trying to convert here but u ppl are busy arguing. Brother sorry bikko.
We may start telling u d process, from now till 2mrw, but it may not benefit you. If you are really serious I will advice u to do d needful.
I dnt know where u live but my advice is dat u find a mosque nearest to you, and speak to d imam about ur intention, he will guide u Insha'Allah.
U can then come back let's discuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Month Of Rajab: Is It Permissible To Fast? / Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad / Wudumate Prayer Room Fixtures. Designed 4 Comfortable & Dignified Wudu(ablution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.