Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,190 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It (33778 Views)

Organised Labour To NASS: We’re Fighting For Living Wage, Not Starvation Wages / Minimum Wage Not General Salary Review, FG Tells Labour / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by goodlifehyd(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by docadams: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Denial so soon. Well the concorted lie was meant for the usual gullible IP*OBIC minions. And as expected they swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by boxypane(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
Scammers in Agbada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Andy2274: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureheaven:
Atiku shld stop lies abeg...

Where and how did the former thief employed 100,000 workers.

MTN, first bank, GTB, and Dangote the richest black man in earth didn’t employ 100,000 workers each.

He can only deceive fools, not many sensitive Nigerians
. Why e dey pain you for body like this?
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by blacknp(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
jumpandpas:
Still better than the reccessionist that have never achieved anything in his entire life.
2 times President of Nigeria who has lived in Dodan Barracks Lagos & now Aso Rock Abuja has not achieved anything in his entire life?let the angels of Jah not allow you see prosperity in your life, ignorant Hog.

Buhari’s name we know,please mention your father’s name because he did not raise you properly?like father like son both despicable Failures,stupid peasant,even the scripture admonishes us to respect authority.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Ikpewe: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
ATIKU DECEIVING IPOB FOOLS 4 MANY MONTHS NOW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by blacknp(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Andy2274:
. Why e dey pain you for body like this?
They say ignorance rains supreme amongst the masses who are been played like a game of chess,he was only trying to illuminate these 3rd eye blind generation on the facts about the lies and propaganda going on by pdp & atiku,I guess the truth is a bitter pill to swallow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by bareal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
socialmediaman:
Between Atiku and Buhari, who do you Trust better to manage the welfare of workers in Nigeria?

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

The difference is clear!

None..... The two of them are the same old fulani mofos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Off course it not for all staff na, una wan wreck am, abeg all na for Election.
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
You see why I faulted this Atiku's move? I knew that all isn't well.... Although, I want the dullard to be kicked out of Aso Rock.
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by arabbunkum: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Only dumb Igbos can't see through this guy's lies he's so fvcking desperate...Anyways no worries he will never rule Nigeria now that I'm hearing his running mate closed mosques and chased hausa people out of his state when he was governor..hehehe payback time
You guys BMC crew are terribly afraid of Atiku. I understand. He will drive the dullard back to Daura.
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by deomelo: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
100,000 workers

lmao..

Atiku get more workers than Lagos state government, more workers than Dangote...and he paid only N10 million taxes.

Atiku go kill pesin with lafta for real..

Igbos, abeg carry your load

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by blacknp(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Off course it not for all staff na, una wan wreck am, abeg all na for Election.
Story for the Alhajis,which workers,most of those companies are only on paper at the corporate affairs commission.

How do I know? his tax returns proves it,60 million Naira for 3 years taxes?20 million per year tax?you probably wouldn’t have more than 30 workers,who is this abokina trying to fool?he should show us one of his products from any of his companies in the market,atiku barawo mr 10 percent go and ask former congressman Jeferson from Louisiana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by ameh99: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Atiku has 100000 employees on his payroll? Which company?

Please don’t tell me some people believe this bull grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

INEC Does Not Count Likes and Shares.

INEC needs rigging right
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by wman(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Election never come. This guy don dey fall people hand any how

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by blacknp(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
You see why I faulted this Atiku's move? I knew that all isn't well.... Although, I want the dullard to be kicked out of Aso Rock.
Buhari to Atiku From frying pan to fire?You must be out of your mind.Governor Obiano for President 2023.
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Mazard(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
BubuZombi:
I laugh when I hard Atiku has increased the minimum wage of his 100,000 staff to N33000.

Back to mathematics. Calculate
N33,000 x 100,000 staff = N3,300,000,000

How much is he generating or were did he get that much that he can pay such huge amount monthly

No Be One Chance Nigerians are Clamouring For

You hit m well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by deomelo: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Only dumb Igbos can't see through this guy's lies he's so fvcking desperate...Anyways no worries he will never rule Nigeria now that I'm hearing his running mate closed mosques and chased hausa people out of his state when he was governor..hehehe payback time

Abio....

The desperate loser runs a private enterprise so where is the sense and wisdom doing follow follow with the FG and public servants?

Where was he and what was his position per workers salary, particularly his own workers last month or last year? Or his conscience says he must wait and base what his workers collects every month on the FG and public service procedures and guidelines?

This is nothing but attention seeking by a desperate con man and opportunistic loser..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by supereagle(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
socialmediaman:
Between Atiku and Buhari, who do you Trust better to manage the welfare of workers in Nigeria?

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

The difference is clear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by blacknp(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
arabbunkum:

You guys BMC crew are terribly afraid of Atiku. I understand. He will drive the dullard back to Daura.
Afraid of Atiku?that second hydro smoke you are inhaling from your neighbors crib is going to the wrong chambers,you want to go against an army with a hand gun?self murder (suicide).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by deomelo: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
ameh99:
Atiku has 100000 employees on his payroll? Which company?

Please don’t tell me some people believe this bull grin grin grin

Only poor, ignorant and unintelligent village Igbos of course.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Ikpongiton: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureheaven:

MTN, first bank, GTB, and Dangote the richest black man in earth didn’t employ 100,000 workers each.

even if atiku has two thousand employees,he is still better than bubu
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by VULCAN(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
A fresh BMC moniker is referencing his senior BMC moniker

grin grin
PremiumLeaks:

Between 9:05 and now, do you Know how many times you have checked in here for your much loved "likes" and "shares" that has no baring on NOTHING and unfortunately Nairalanders are getting fed up with such nonsense from grown old men like you!

Like cilicmarin said: let this sink in! Inec isn't counting that nonsense! Wise up!
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by longerthroat(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
so telecommunication staff under you earn less than 33k monthly, yet you are claiming to be the messiah

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by israelmao(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Atiku you need to get more cracking before the real job begins.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by WetinConsignMe: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureheaven:

FORMER thief. Thank u for acknowledging he is reformed
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by iwai: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
i laugh atiku go rule this country

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Ikpongiton: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
blacknp:
2 times President of Nigeria who has lived in Dodan Barracks Lagos & now Aso Rock Abuja has not achieved anything in his entire life?let the angels of Jah not allow you see prosperity in your life, ignorant Hog.

Buhari’s name we know,please mention your father’s name because he did not raise you properly?like father like son both despicable Failures,stupid peasant,even the scripture admonishes us to respect authority.
see desperation for nothing
Re: Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It by Ikpongiton: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
blacknp:
They say ignorance rains supreme amongst the masses who are been played like a game of chess,he was only trying to illuminate these 3rd eye blind generation on the facts about the lies and propaganda going on by pdp & atiku,I guess the truth is a bitter pill to swallow?
hmm! working for bubu? you will sweat,till you are wet,just for a plate of tuwo n dawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts As INEC Postponed General Elections / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.