Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers (11649 Views)

Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by NairaMedia: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says 56 political parties out of the 91 registered parties in the country are set to participate in the 2019 general elections in Rivers State.
The Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Mr Obo Effanga, said this during a media briefing on Friday in Port Harcourt.

The number of parties fielding candidates to unseat Governor Nyesom Wike, contrasts with the 76 that are gunning for the presidency of the country.

He said that INEC was interested in all the 91 registered political parties, adding that the commission would only deal with political parties that registered for the election in 2019.

The REC assured Rivers people that the commission was ready to ensure free, fair and credible elections in 2019, stressing that “we assure you that on the day of the elections, every material needed for the elections would be ready to ensure free, fair and credible process.”
Effanga noted that the Card Readers would be used for the 2019 general elections.

He pointed out that any voter who was not accredited by the Card Reader would not cast his or her vote.
He explained that provisions would be made if the Card Reader developed any hitch in the process.
He, therefore, called on community leaders to advise their youths against disrupting the elections, emphasising that any community that could not advise its youths to be of good conduct, INEC would not conduct elections there.

The REC urged stakeholders to play their part properly, saying that security agencies, the political class, among others, should ensure that the 2019 general elections were successful.
He stressed that any politician who would have objections of any kind concerning the 2019 general elections should go to court to seek redress.
He called on the electorate to pick up their Permanent Voter Cards at their areas of registration to enable them to exercise their franchise on the day of the election.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/56-political-parties-set-to-unseat-wike.html

1 Like

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
How many Governorship seats do they have in the state??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Sincinnati: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
1000 man shall fall by......

5 Likes

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Too many comedians in our political sphere.
How is it possible that those parties apart from PDP and APC can get up to 1000 votes?

One thing is certain, Wike has a fight in his hands. If Tonye Cole is barred by the court, Amaechi will still support someone else in another party to rig him out.
My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wike and Obiano are the two most active governors in this country right now.

Relatively speaking, when you compare them to other governors, both past and present, they've done a lot for their states and I'm impressed with them.

Story. There are only about five political parties pulling weight in this country now and in Rivers state, with PDP and APC leading the pack. How I wish ANN was a major party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by momodub: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Really
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Primusinterpares(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Mission Impossible.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Kennedy94(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
lol

not possible for now

check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Davidfash10000: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
You Won't Believe What Davido Did To Popcaan When They First Met!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6hcCQ9Mt-s
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
We luv Wike.
Don't chase him

6 Likes

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by yeyeboi(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Sholaco: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Ok, that's good for the democracy
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
They will fail

4 Likes

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by NORSIYK(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
mushroom parties grin

umu achikalata ekwe onu parties

2 Likes

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by tonex360: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Governor Amosun of Ogun State said and I quote "IF APC PROVOKES ME AGAIN, I WILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT WE ARE COOKING THAT GOT THE HOUSE BURNT".

Governor Okorocha of IMO State said and I quote "IF I OPEN MY MOUTH AND SAY WHAT I KNOW ABOUT APC,NIGERIANS WILL BURN DOWN ASO ROCK WITHIN 24 HOURS".

Adams Oshiomole the National Chairman of APC said and I quote" IF OKOROCHA DUMPS APC FOR ANOTHER PARTY,HE WILL BE JAILED FOR LOOTING IMO STATE TREASURY ".

And i said to myself. What could they be hidding, that gullible Nigerians are yet to unravel.

Could it be that, the person we see as BUHARI is not BUHARI as being speculated by many people,that its actually JUBRIL? 

Could it be that ASO ROCK is the key sponsor of BOKO HARAM and FULANI HERDSMEN? 

���Gov Amosun and Gov Okorocha should speak up now before its too late! 

Nigerians Deserves To Know The Truth!!!
God we need your intention for the sake of the innocents in this country, something is really fishy here that the masses are not aware of.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by dalass(f): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
And can they?

1 Like

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by NigerDeltan(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2018
ok i wish them goodluck

pls read my signature
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by JoseVanMoyes: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Galaticos444: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Rivers is wike and wike is pdp

1 Like

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by saracus(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Stupied people, later they'd regret. Wike is working.

1 Like

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by tommykiwi(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
They should go and sleep or go hug transformer!
If Amaechi cannot do it who are they?
God continue to guide and protect my Amiable Governor.
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by achimsemrys(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
am aware of only three political parties in Nigeria.
APC
PDP
&
Others ;Dam aware of only three political parties in Nigeria.
APC
PDP
&
Others

1 Like

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
It will be tough. PDP, APC and others cannot unseat him easily.

1 Like

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Robbin7(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Child’s play.
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by precious1967(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2018
They are playing with tiger's tail.
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by kp3tech(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2018
VACANCY!!! Serviced Space for Political Party Campaign Office with
-Serviced Reception/Receptionist
-Toilet
-Tiles
-Running Water
-Constant Light
-Commercial Hub

@ Governor road, Off Odo Eran bus stop, Lasu-Isheri road, Ikotun, Lagos.
No Agency/Agreement fee.
Accept monthly payment
N50k per month
Call - 07030584018 (political parties and politicians only)

Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2018
na dem sabi.......
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Waste of time and resources for them
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by ipobarethieves: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2018
cool very Good.May we not see pestilence yrs of Pd pigs again.Wicked Wike isa gonna
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by IbrahimDamola: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Cilicmaric my dear ngene. Wike will kill you and other zombies if you try any nonsense in rivers and your death will be justified. Insha Allahu!
Re: 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation / SSS Return Stowaway Teen Back To Edo / IDPs Camps Get Mobile Classrooms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.