Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart (30711 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
bantudra:

thats not how many nigerians see it...

for zombies its nigeria vs. biafra....

For Nigerians know Atiku is from NE
Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by bantudra: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

For Nigerians know Atiku is from NE

realy...??..by selecting an igbo vice its already nigeria vs. biafra....
now rumours is going around that obi is a tribal bigot.....deported northerners while governor....??
this is what people are gossiping around about obi.....

you realy think atiku would win like this....??

confronted by ipob,confronted by all others....

why did you igbos had to insult the ol nigerians like this...??...

you igbos are not good in politics stuff....
Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by okofians(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Show me some one who didn't vote for Buhari in 2015

That willing to vote him now... Simply because of his marvelous achievements in office

There is none... Only ethnic bigots like El rufai support Buhari..
My brother, one of the prominent among those that will cast their vote for PMB come 2019 is distinguish Senator Godswill Akpabio and his teaming supporters.
Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
okofians:
My brother, one of the prominent among those that will cast their vote for PMB come 2019 is distinguish Senator Godswill Akpabio and his teaming supporters.

He has no supporters aside his wife and kids..
Forget the rented crowd that graces his canopy

You and I know why he ran into APc to become a saint..

Buhari cannot get 5% this time around.. Believe me
Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by okofians(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

He has no supporters aside his wife and kids..
Forget the rented crowd that graces his canopy

You and I know why he ran into APc to become a saint..

Buhari cannot get 5% this time around.. Believe me
How can you say that a two term governor of a state and a current senator had no supporters aside his family members?
Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
okofians:
How can you say that a two term governor of a state and a current senator had no supporters aside his family members?

He is finished politically in Akwa ibom... No electoral value.. His nickname is coward right now
Re: 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart by okofians(m): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

He is finished politically in Akwa ibom... No electoral value.. His nickname is coward right now
That is what you think...but at least I have answered your quest.He will vote 4 PMB come 2019,a feast he did not in the last poll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps Calls For Outright Removal Of Subsidies / Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.