Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO (3598 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018

Rev Canon lyke Egbuonu:-I Am Beginning To Believe That Man In Aso Rock Is An Impostor And Not
# BUHARI ••••
# NNAMDI_KANU Said It And Am Beginning To Believe Him, I Like The Guy(Nnamdi Kanu) So Much••

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73CysYyoG6Q

2 Likes

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by roundman: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is a pity that this one is called a pastor...is this not the height of stupidity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Alepa(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
Is a pity that this one is called a pastor...
95 percent of the so called pastors are bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by ican2020: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
have you ever been to prison before
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
ican2020:
have you ever been to prison before

No the pastor has not Buhari really need to teach him a bitter lesson for supporting a terrorist

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
I have seen real pastors but all IPOB pastors are criminals and terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
Is a pity that this one is called a pastor...is this not the height of stupidity?

oga he is an IPOB otherwise called a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Sirjamo: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ipob terrorist fake pastor, Mike Okonkwo is the only good pastor in the land of the dead sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by bedspread: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Truth be Told! I cannot vouch that person who is President Right now is Pmb!

No hating! I have Serious Doubts!!

Let's keep Watching! There is Nothing hidden that will not be Exposed!

I pray I am Wrong

10 Likes

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by roundman: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

I think there should be a moderation to stupidity...everyone can be foolish at the same time...but this guy's dey supprise me.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

I pray I am Wrong

WHAT IF BUHARI IS NOT REALLY PMB?

BREAKING

Please Read

FORMER MINISTER EXPOSED FG PLOT.

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim
of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President. He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.
Been thinking…

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan)
masquerading as president buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants
the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu's assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President's office saga that made him stay away from his office ??.... It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn't open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones. You could remember that everything in the president's office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.
32. Zahra complains to the minister and not her "father".
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the capal.
35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy. Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad. You will discover everything here to be true.

Secret intelligence (SI).
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED.

4 Likes

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Sunofgod(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Leave Jibrin alone.
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by ELTON123(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorist fake pastor, Mike Okonkwo is the only good pastor in the land of the dead sun
Alepa:

roundman:
BiafrodExposed:
Mynd44 lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
misterme:

BREAKING

Please Read

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim
of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President. He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

Been thinking…

6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
10. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan)
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu's assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President's office saga that made him stay away from his office ??.... It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn't open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones. You could remember that everything in the president's office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the capal.
35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy. Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad. You will discover everything here to be true.

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED.

Comot here with this your copy and paste

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sirjamo:

Hmm there is difference between an an Igbo pastor and an IPOB miscreant pastor.

Igbo pastors are real but IPOB miscreants pastors are terrorist and criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

I pray I am Wrong

Don't allow cownu and his bunch of miscreants brainwash u sir

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by roundman: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
misterme:

BREAKING

Please Read

Been thinking…

extremely dumb!

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED.
This same lunny who lied to you that Kanu is kept in a ship up the coast of bayelsa? Is the one you are listening to.
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
I think there should be a moderation to stupidity...everyone can be foolish at the same time...but this guy's dey supprise me.

First of all they said he was a robot now they say he is jubril
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by argon500: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
These are the real zombies

Should FG picks him up to clarify himself, my people will start shouting witch hunt.

They continue to burn bridges instead of building new ones. Now they will start shouting they are being marginalised

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
From the moniker of the OP, he is an ethnic/religious bigot.
This thread doesn't deserve to go to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by bedspread: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

Don't allow cownu and his bunch of miscreants brainwash u sir
My brother I hv my brain intact! There are certain things which I hv personally seen that raises Serious doubts!

I just pray am Wrong!

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
This same lunny who lied to you that Kanu is kept in a ship up the coast of bayelsa? Is the one you are listening to.

Fani Kayode pressing IPOB miscreants mumu button since time immemorial
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

My brother I hv my brain intact! There are certain things which I hv personally seen that raises Serious doubts!

I just pray am Wrong!

Oga those things are camera dimensions.
Sometimes u look young in a camera sometimes old.

Talking about the ears. They are comparing the left ear with the right.

They are just nuisance
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
argon500:
These are the real zombies

Should FG picks him up to clarify himself, my people will start shouting witch hunt.

They continue to burn bridges instead of building new ones. Now they will start shouting they are being marginalised

Thank u sir. U have sense
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by bedspread: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafransExposed:

Oga those things are camera dimensions.
Sometimes u look young in a camera sometimes old.

Talking about the ears. They are comparing the left ear with the right.

They are just nuisance
Time will tell!
There is Nothing hidden that will not be Exposed

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:
Time will tell! There is Nothing hidden that will not be Exposed
pls don't give that a second thought Buhari is hale and hearty
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by bedspread: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

pls don't give that a second thought Buhari is hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Alepa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
roundman:
Type in Igbo. Since you can’t construct simple English sentence
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
Type in Igbo. Since you can’t construct simple English sentence
lol
Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
This current impostor called Jubrin is “MORE WICKED” than the other dead original.

See bad mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

Sir those are picture dimension like I told u. I want an excuse like the former Buhari has open teeth the new doesn't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: See How Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And Wife Reacted To Dino Melaye's Ordeal / Nigeria Will Be A Chinese Outpost In The Upcoming World War / Why Anambra Is Treated Like An Outcast In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.