Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan (1648 Views)

Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps / What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Brineharry: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good day members. Can someome make good money from taxi biz in ibadan using that nissan micra...
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Brineharry:
Good day members. Can someome make good money from taxi biz in ibadan using that nissan micra...

Only if you own and drive it yourself. But if the taxi is on instalment or belongs to another, just find beta business to do. Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Brineharry: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
olatemitayo:

Only if you own and drive it yourself. But if the taxi is on instalment or belongs to another, just find beta business to do. Godspeed!
in dis sense am d owner.
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Brineharry:
in dis sense am d owner.

Then, that is good! You will surely make profits with due diligence. It maybe rough at the beginning but try to learn as fast as you can an I can assure you, the roi is inspiring. Nonetheless, like every business, there will often be low and high times.
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Brineharry: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2018
OK.. Thanks...pks I need more inputs
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by eshadiamond(f): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hey ola. Saw an old post of urs abt kunu making n it's packaging can we link up Pls. Thanks
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by eshadiamond(f): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
olatemitayo:

hey olatemitayo. Saw an old post of urs abt kunu and it's packaging can we link up Pls.

1 Like

Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2018
eshadiamond:
hey olatemitayo. Saw an old post of urs abt kunu and it's packaging can we link up Pls.

Sure! I will send you a personal message, so, you shld accept.
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 19, 2018
eshadiamond:

Check your email
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by eshadiamond(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
olatemitayo:

Sure! I will send you a personal message, so, you shld accept.
k. Thanks
Re: Profitability Of Taxi Biz In Ibadan by bluefacealtima: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
hey bro, how did your micra transport business go? would you encourages others in the same business?
Brineharry:
in dis sense am d owner.

(1) (Reply)

Showmax Vs Netflix Is A Battle David Will Lose To Goliath / Inside Akon City That Will Be Trading With Cyrpto Currency may be Wankanda Repub / Training! Training!! Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.