Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan (23169 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Intrepid01(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:
Quite a substantial number of our population should be registered in mental houses receiving care. I mean, how can a man meet a woman in a day and take her home and even attempt to rape her?

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. If the guy is well trained and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here.

And as for the police force,at least those ones are good enough to demand for the lady's health bill. It can only get better

Hmmm so right...but wait, how can a well brought up lady meet a man in 1 day and accept gifts from him without ulterior motive?.........

The problem of rape and other assaults will.not be solved until we all.have a balanced view of the subject matter without prejudice.

Listen, no man buys a lady, even his wife, gifts without ulterior motive...for every action , there's an expected reaction....

2 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:
Quite a substantial number of our population should be registered in mental houses receiving care. I mean, how can a man meet a woman in a day and take her home and even attempt to rape her?

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. If the guy is well trained and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here.

And as for the police force,at least those ones are good enough to demand for the lady's health bill. It can only get better
I still cannot understand women's need to support each other even in the face of their fellow women's stupidity. u use one line, just one sentence to talk about what the girl did wrong. you did not talk about the danger of following a stranger home in this time of rituals and strange murders, criminals and what have U. u don't seem to think she should also be put in a mental home for her own safety cos an idiot that will follow a man home on a first date is simply exposing herself to all these vices. but u deem it fit to go on and on about the man's stupidity. both are wrong. Infact the girl is worse off. the man's crime can land him behind bars, but the woman's hunger for free things and stupidity to follow a stranger home can get her killed so use common sense to scold ur fellow women and not play the woman defend woman card here. rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

again I see that u r blind to the fact that if the girl was also well trained she won't follow a stranger home on the first day as if that is not also a root cause, but no, u must spank the lady lightly and cut off the man's head.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by blackgold2018(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

So u re saying it doesn't matter for a lady to follow a total stranger home at first meeting. You r so stupid like the lady.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Daeylar(f): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2018
planetx:
If the comments I am am reading here is the mentality of the average Nigerian young men, then this country is in deeper poo than I thought and it's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. I pity women and little children in that shithole.

Some of them and even some women here have absolutely no sense.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Daeylar(f): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

See the way idiots are attacking you just because you pointed out the faults of the guy alone in the parts I made bold, the exact same way this thread is full of guys who were bashing the lady alone.
But they left those guys bashing the lady and came to attack you, trying to teach you bs, where is that same energy for those bashing the woman?
Idiots can dish it but can't take it. Fucking misogynists.

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Daeylar(f): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2018
No one (apart from a lady here) is talking about the foolishness of the man bringing a total stranger to his home and how he is stupid for doing that because he might be killed for doing so but all are berating and attacking the lady for doing such.

Are you all trying to say that women aren't dangerous and only men are so dangerous and barbaric that every lady has to be wary of them especially when she is in an closed space with them?

I thought the advice was to be wary of strangers and not just men alone.

But if someone comes here and says all men are this or that, The same set would come here in tears ranting and also attempt to point out "but women do that too". Where is that same energy here?

The pitfalls of misogyny, men bashing themselves but don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by xtivin2: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2018
Good job police. Police sef understand the game, he spent money on you in the mall and she followed him home. To watch cartoon abi?....The girl is a thief and should be detained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
SAY NO TO INFRINGEMENT ON OUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS..RAPE IS NOT A CRIME!!!
you must be a big dummy
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by MNDY(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Daeylar:
No one (apart from a lady here) is talking about the foolishness of the man bringing a total stranger to his home and how he is stupid for doing that because he might be killed for doing so but all are berating and attacking the lady for doing such.

Are you all trying to say that women aren't dangerous and only men are so dangerous and barbaric that every lady has to be wary of them especially when she is in an enclosed space with them?

I thought the advice was to be wary of strangers and not just men alone.

But if someone comes here and says all men are this or that, The same set would come here in tears ranting around and also attempt to point out but women do that too. Where is that same energy here?

The pitfalls of misogyny, men bashing themselves but don't know it.

The "lady here" you mentioned and you both have invalid points. In a boy-girl thingy, the guy makes the move most often than not, and the girl reserves the right to either yield or not...so?

Paint it anyhow you like as a feminist that you are or not, the fact is: a woman is expected to be more wary of a man than the other way round.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Daeylar:

See the way idiots are attacking you just because you pointed out the faults of the guy alone in the parts i made bold, the exact same way this thread is full of who were bashing the lady alone.
But they left those guys bashing the lady and came to attack you, trying to teach you bs, where is that same energy for those bashing the woman?
Idiots can dish it but can't take it. Fucking misogynists.
but who became the victim that is where the blame goes... The moral of this now is "girls beware of men (strangers) you follow home"
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. [b]If the guy is well trained [/b]and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here

the reason why you should be wary of "men you follow home" not everyone you see out there on the street well dressed, speaks well etc that is " well trained"

Protect yourself.. Nobody does it better than you... Use you brain simple
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2018
blesssingtime:
SAY NO TO INFRINGEMENT ON OUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS..RAPE IS NOT A CRIME!
using two different accounts for foolishness doesn't show that you are smart

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2018
jimcaddy:
See ladies when it comes to the issue of rape ehn, never go to the police first to report it ooo... else you'll be embarrassed. The very first thing is to get to a hospital and get examined. Get a medical report and proceed to the nearest NGO. Trust me, you'll get justice...
good one
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:
why follow a stranger u just met to his house.u lucky im no even harvest ur boobies
thank you... Just imagine such foolishness
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2018
dkronicle:

Bro since d day wey one girl for sch say make i nack am raw. Na when i start to fear dem. What if i get hiv nko
Oturugbeke
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Fourwinds: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2018
planetx:
If the comments I am am reading here is the mentality of the average Nigerian young men, then this country is in deeper poo than I thought and it's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. I pity women and little children in that shithole.
leave the children out.... Their cases I'm always very bitter about it but for a grown up girl to keep her brain at her door step and move out of her home to follow a random guy home... Tell me be sincere" what do you expect from a guy (stranger) "

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Egonec(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Darkseid:
While I'm not in support of the guy and think he should be jailed, this story get k-leg.
After buying you things, you followed him home to chill just like that, talk about greed. No well brought up lady will follow a man home like that unless she is expecting something to go down.

Exactly! She hasn't said the truth. I think the guy didn't give her the money she demanded because he feels he has already spent money buying her things at the mall. She can't win a rape case against that guy if the go to court.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Florblu(f): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2018
ottohan:

how about ladies like you that ask total strangers money?
Does it mean that your parents did not bring u up properly about the dangers of asking total steangers for money?

I was going to ignore you,but it won't be fair if I refuse to let you know how crude you are
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by iamjavadem(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Even in America he will. He will be released on bail judging by the story you told. Besides this is just one side of the story.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Florblu(f): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2018
blackgold2018:
So u re saying it doesn't matter for a lady to follow a total stranger home at first meeting. You r so stupid like the lady.

Your stupidity has table of content.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Florblu(f): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:

I still cannot understand women's need to support each other even in the face of their fellow women's stupidity. u use one line, just one sentence to talk about what the girl did wrong. you did not talk about the danger of following a stranger home in this time of rituals and strange murders, criminals and what have U. u don't seem to think she should also be put in a mental home for her own safety cos an idiot that will follow a man home on a first date is simply exposing herself to all these vices. but u deem it fit to go on and on about the man's stupidity. both are wrong. Infact the girl is worse off. the man's crime can land him behind bars, but the woman's hunger for free things and stupidity to follow a stranger home can get her killed so use common sense to scold ur fellow women and not play the woman defend woman card here. rubbish!!!

How can you address an issue without starting from the cause?
And if you had read well without being in haste to pass judgement you would understand what I wrote.

Now, read again and this time slowly.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

How can you address an issue without starting from the cause?
And if you had read well without being in haste to pass judgement you would understand what I wrote.

Now, read again and this time slowly.
so the cause is the man trying to rape her or his upbringing right? it's not the girl's upbringing abi? or following a stranger home? It started the man and only the man?
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by GaggleNSwallow: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

What if it was the girl that tried to rape him but he refused, then she thought of flipping the story around in her own favour?
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Seandisputed(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2018
I no dey pity girls like this one
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Fourwinds:
thank you... Just imagine such foolishness
if u call them olosho or runnzgirl dem go dey vex but then wich normal girl go dey loiter around for shopping complex or other public stands and dey jump inside men car dey follow dem go house. Na only ashawo dey do such nacheesy. Abi i liecheesy.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by oladipupo2234: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2018
What is this one saying?
The root cause is greed so what are we looking for again. A well trained lady would not allow a stranger to spend excessively on her. Ohh, you thought every guy out there would want to be tagged mumu? My guy did a good job though he has some blame to share. You cant just eat my money and clean mouth.

This is a case of Tit for tat.
Good job NPF
Florblu:

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
dkronicle:

Bro since d day wey one girl for sch say make i nack am raw. Na when i start to fear dem. What if i get hiv nko
if a girl dey insist to do am raw wit u the quickest way to discharge her na to suggest make una go test una sef for hospital.wen u suggest dat dem go run very far far from ucheesy. Girls like dat get STDS for body wey dem dey distribute aroundcheesy.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Florblu:

there are ladies who loiter around in shoprite and other public shopping places doin nothin in particular. If u are a guy and looks like someone who has money to spend they will approach u and strike a conversation and even suggest comin to ur house. Its my bet she and the guy started a conversation and in the process the guy probably invited her to his house with promises of making it worth her while. I think thats d real story but she wont admit to such. Babes dey go hustle for shoprite ad even ATM stands.it has come to dat. Yes d man was wrong forcing himself on d girl but then wich decent girl follows a strange man to his house if not a hustler. If d man has harvested her skull and boobs we will be talking a different tin now.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Seandisputed:
I no dey pity girls like this one
these days wey u go see corpses of young females with missing boobi and other body parts i was thinkin some ladies go don use dat tin dey get sense. Just following a strange man u just met in a random place home is a very big risk she took.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by dkronicle(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:
if a girl dey insist to do am raw wit u the quickest way to discharge her na to suggest make una go test una sef for hospital.wen u suggest dat dem go run very far far from ucheesy. Girls like dat get STDS for body wey dem dey distribute aroundcheesy.
For real bro
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Seandisputed(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:
these days wey u go see corpses of young females with missing boobi and other body parts i was thinkin some ladies go don use dat tin dey get sense. Just following a strange man u just met in a random place home is a very big risk she took.
They just like fast lives
You can't go round fire expecting not to sweat na
All they know na to go hotel or bar chop chicken, drink wine, smoke shisha then have sex and you say make i pity one idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.